Vampire: Dark Ages (Vienna) - Chapter 3: The Docks

Moderator: Goatkiller666

Goatkiller666
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Goatkiller666 »

Sasha and Ekaterina, both in homid form and both naked, quickly strip the unconscious maids of their clothing. They can hear the approaching innkeeper and his men coming down the hall, so they decide to use their claws to just rip the clothes off.

[Ekaterina made two successes more than the approaching help. Sasha takes longer, and in the end has to pick up the pieces of the dress to cover her own naked body, so that it doesn't look strange that she's holding the tattered clothes.]

Three men charge into the courtyard, the innkeeper and someone else carrying torches. The third man, in a cook's apron, is wielding a large cleaver. The innkeeper and the cook are looking around the courtyard for a foe. The third man just stops, slack-jawed, at the sight of the four naked women before him.

"What devilry is this?" says the innkeeper.

From above, a man's head pokes out of the room's window. "There's nobody here. What do you have?"
Sasha
Ramen

Post by Sasha »

I scream very loud. I hide behind the torn up clothes.

I try to look scared.
Ekaterina
Woodhelvennin

Post by Ekaterina »

"What does it look like? We have been assaulted!" I scream at them in tones of furious righteous umbrage.
Goatkiller666
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Goatkiller666 »

The innkeeper sees everyone naked and upset, and quickly turns away. Then he notices the cook staring, and roughly shoves the man around. "Look away, curr! These are guests. And let's have your coats, while you're avertin' yer eyes, lads." He takes off his own jacket and holds it to the side towards the women, "Here miss. Something to cover with."

"How did you get down here? Did you see what done it? Where they went?"

Ekaterina notices on the roof, over the broken window of their room and out of view of the head sticking out of that window, there is a pale grey wolf looking down into the courtyard.
Sasha
Ramen

Post by Sasha »

At least this man is nice. I take his coat. But I don't say nothing. I just try to look scared, still.

Then I stand behind Ekaterina. She's better at talking to people.
Ekaterina
Woodhelvennin

Post by Ekaterina »

Crossing legs and dropping one hand to cover, other hand and forearm covering breasts, I ask, "Is there none other who would give a lady some scrap by which she might maintain some modesty?"
Goatkiller666
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Goatkiller666 »

[The innkeepers give you clothes, and usher you back to your room. There's lots of shouting outside as the city guards in the area look for the 'monster', but by morning the story has turned into a couple of country lasses in town who, scared by all the tension in the city imagined something, and got the whole inn in an uproar. Nobody remembers hearing any yowling screeches. The other women must have fainted because the first women scared them so much.]

Return to “Vampire: Dark Ages”