Post by Dread Poet Jethro »

I do have my thoughts
But not that Light is Darkness
Still, feel free to wink!
Virelai
Ramen

Post by Virelai »

Oops...

In posting the new hymn for the Office of Evensong, I realized I never posted the Office of Aurora, as I had planned to do after Nyx consecrated her shrine.

Will take care of that now...
Goatkiller666
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Goatkiller666 »

What's the haps, Autarch? We gonna get rolling again? I miss Nyx.

If you were playing Inferno, I'd offer to trade turns like I did with Odin.
[Syl]
Unfettered One

Post by [Syl] »

Sorry. Been so busy lately that I barely even have time to check KW. Once I find out if I got the new job, I'll try to figure out if I can continue it or just shelf it.
"It is not the literal past that rules us, save, possibly, in a biological sense. It is images of the past. Each new historical era mirrors itself in the picture and active mythology of its past or of a past borrowed from other cultures. It tests its sense of identity, of regress or new achievement against that past.”
-George Steiner
Goatkiller666
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Goatkiller666 »

So, are we expecting that you getting this new job will make you more, or less, busy? I'm not sure how to phrase my good wishes for you.
[Syl]
Unfettered One

Post by [Syl] »

More at first, less later.
"It is not the literal past that rules us, save, possibly, in a biological sense. It is images of the past. Each new historical era mirrors itself in the picture and active mythology of its past or of a past borrowed from other cultures. It tests its sense of identity, of regress or new achievement against that past.”
-George Steiner
Immanentizing The Eschaton

Post by Avatar »

Well, good luck either way. ;)

--A
Goatkiller666
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Goatkiller666 »

So, for what it's worth... I managed to go three turns in Inferno on the 1/mo cycle. And every month, I was a little bit late. The fourth turn showed up just now, nearly to the end of the fifth month.

So, now that I've been on this side of the fence, may I just tip hat to the true master. You made the job look so easy that until I tried it, I really was thinking you were just slacking off when you were off slightly.
[Syl]
Unfettered One

Post by [Syl] »

Thanks. I found it was fairly easy if I set strict deadlines for the players and for myself. The problem was when I was just too busy to get it done in the time allotted... all went to hell.
-George Steiner
Fist and Faith
Magister Vitae

Post by Fist and Faith »

I can't imagine having done it with a deadline. I'm not a deadline kinda guy. :lol: Especially at that pace.
All lies and jest
Still a man hears what he wants to hear
And disregards the rest
-Paul Simon

Return to “Acropolis 1.0”