Darkwood--Weclome to Darkwood

Moderator: Seven Words

Seven Words
The Gap Into Spam

Darkwood--Weclome to Darkwood

Post by Seven Words »

Darkwood will be a 3.5 D&D campaign, in a world of my own creation, with my own pantheon of deities. I'm looking for, ideally 5 players. I already have 3. enough interested folks, and I will start a second. Any questions, post em here, or PM me.
Last edited by Seven Words on Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Laurel
<i>Haruchai</i>

Post by Laurel »

I eagerly await your word, DM.

*bows*
~Close your eyes girl
Look inside girl
Let the sound take you away...
~
Seven Words
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Seven Words »

OK, I guess the 4 folks I have is it. As stated in my initial post, I am willing to work other people in should any someones decide to join in the future.

I'm hoping to start this off tomorrow...
Renard
Giantfriend

i'm in

Post by Renard »

gimme a bit to log in under a different name ... I forgot that you need separate email addresses to do so (grr)
in a bit.
:)
~ My feet may not know the way, yet my heart be glad for it. ~
Usivius
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Usivius »

OK, I'm here!
:)
~...with a floating smile and a light blue sponge...~
Seven Words
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Seven Words »

OK, "The First Shadow" is the story thread.....everyone, post how you enter or are in the common room.
Mephiston
Giantfriend

Post by Mephiston »

LOL! i assume "The First Shadow" wasn't an original choice for a name in my campaign!
Do you mind if i use it in another context? :P:P
Menolly
A Lowly Harper
Location: Harper Hall, Fort Hold, Northern Continent, Pern...

Post by Menolly »

*covers grin*

...yeah...

I got to that in your campaign, Mephiston...
...not sure what it refers to yet, though.

*now to figure out Laurel's introduction*
Seven Words
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Seven Words »

no, I don't mind....and since you're not playing, I'll PM you with the explanation.
Laurel
<i>Haruchai</i>

Post by Laurel »

*bowing towards the DM*

I know we just barely started, but I need to don my Mom hat, and request Beorn be put on hold, for at least a few days. Play on without him, if we can.
~Close your eyes girl
Look inside girl
Let the sound take you away...
~
Seven Words
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Seven Words »

I can manage that. Waiting on Nathan now.....
Seven Words
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Seven Words »

House Ruling:

I have decided to allow/create a few new magic Feats...Improved and Greater versions of Brew Potion and Greater Craft Wand.

Improved Potion requires, of course, Brew Potion. It pushes the limit on potion level from 3rd to 6th. Potions of levels 4-6 will require a doubling of the XP formula listed in Brew Potion. Greater Brew Potion covers levels 7-9, with concommitant tripling of XP formula. Greater Craft Wand pushes level limit of wands from 4 to 8....and the XP cost will be triple.
balon!
Lord

Post by balon! »

Are there any slots open to join this game? Or a wait list for the next campaign?
Avatar wrote:But then, the answers provided by your imagination are not only sometimes best, but have the added advantage of being unable to be wrong.
Goatkiller666
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Goatkiller666 »

balon!, I spoke with Seven yesterday offline. He suggested that, in spite of his recent lack of attention to the game, he expects to be able to resume regular posts "real soon now".

If you're interested in joining, roll up a 12th level character, regular 3.5 rules, and PM it to Seven Words. (There are some house rules that would override, but nothing drastic. Seven will let you know about those when he approves your character.)

FYI, gnomes do not exist in this world. Lycanthropes do not exist in this world. Drow do not exist in this world. Shifters and Warforged (from Ebarron) do exist and can be played. Clerics don't have domains, they just get one lump of spells per day. Instead, there is a list of the powers each god gives to its clerics, and to its followers.

I want to say that somewhere in the DMG, there's a chart for how much starting cash to give to a non-first level character. Use that for your starting cash, and to buy whatever gear and magic you might want.

Return to “D&D-Darkwood”