Darkwood--Glimmer of Hope

Moderator: Seven Words

Seven Words
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Seven Words »

Correct, stunned surprise round, stunned first non-surprise round, so active this round being posted for.
Katrina
Giantfriend

Post by Katrina »

[For when I can has stuffs]

Get up (move action, tumble to avoid AoO)

He made touchy hurty. Bad Touch. He's Bad.

Giving full vent to her anger at being Bad Touched and helpless, she bellows..."NO BAD TOUCH 'TRINA." ignoring that being stunned was not this creatures fault.

Attack, hopefully the Kitty will be on the other side when this happens for flanky goodness.

[Blessing of Darethon: +2 Str/Dex/Con]
[Total Attacks Mods: +22, Claws 4d6, 3d6 Sneak Attack, +3 for Str, Bite 1d6, Shadow Striking (First hit is normal, then I'm attuned and bypass targets DR)]
[Total Defense Mods: AC: 35, 36 v BadTouchlizzything (Dodge), Heavy Fortification, DR: 10/Magic. SR: 22]
[58/88 HP (12 of which is Temporary)]
Feat: Expert Tactician: If enemy denied Dex I get one free attack at full BAB.
Feat: Rapidstrike: When making a full attack with paired natural weapons, you may make one additional attack at -5 BAB
Kalindriel Ec'urb
<i>Haruchai</i>

Post by Kalindriel Ec'urb »

[I'm not real clear on the positioning of this thing to the carpet and if reach is sufficient for a full attack or if I need to fly over to it. Adjust my action as necessary.]

With the appendage shooting towards Anna, Kali finally has something to strike. She thrusts Vhashik at the base of the tongue,
Seven Words
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Seven Words »

The virtually invisible creature scurries off among the branches...Kalindriel is able to follow, barely....it launches a tongue attack at her....she deftly swings her glaive, intersecting, and BISECTING, the appendage!

(AoO vs tongue, 12 points, severed)

below, a humanoid is visible, besought by another of these aberrations!

Cyrak, post now. :) Welcome. the critter is like a ten foot long mutant chameleon with some Displacer-Beast attributes
Cryak
Giantfriend

Post by Cryak »

Under a jet-black cloak, dirty furs matted with filth cling to light green skin, sweat-soaked in places as the figure clashes with the hissing shade. A huge axe, double bladed and gripped in two hands, already covered in gore, slashes twice at the horrible creature..

[Full Attack routine at +14/+5 to hit, 1d12 X1.5 Damage]
[AC: 16, 15 Touch, 13 Flat-Footed]
[Feat: Combat Reflexes]
Last edited by Cryak on Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:38 am, edited 2 times in total.
Sigrid
Giantfriend

Post by Sigrid »

Sigrid wrote:I use my Lesser Metamagic Rod of Empower to cast Empowered Fireball at the... whatever that is.
[What happened with my fireball?]

"That man is fighting them too. But he might be tricking us. He might be an enemy." I watch the man, but cast Restoration on Annalysei.

Code: Select all

Cleric 0     |Cleric 1     |Cleric 2     |Cleric 3     |Cleric 4     |Staff  (31/50)
 Create Water| Bless Water |*Augury      | Dispel Magic|*Divination  | Les Restore 1
 Create Water| Bless Water | Consecrate  | Dispel Magic| Dismissal   | C Serious   1
 DetectPoison| Identify    | Consecrate  | Dispel Magic| Sending     | C Critical  2
 Light       | Identify    | Consecrate  | Dispel Magic| Planar Ally | Restoration 2
 Purify F&D  | Shield Faith|*Status      | Dispel Magic|             | Rem Bli/Def 2
 Purify F&D  | Shield Faith|*Status      |             |             | Rem Disease 3
-------------|-------------|-------------|-------------|-------------|--------------
Sorc 0 (6/6) |Sorc 1 (8/8) |Sorc 2 (6/8) |Sorc 3 (7/8) |Sorc 4 (4/5) |Wands
 Acid Splash | Burn Hands  | Scorch Ray  | Fireball    | Orb of Acid | Acid Arr   15 
 Arcane Mark | Identify    | See Invis   | Dispel Magic| Enlarge, Gr | Det Secr D 15
 Dance Light | Mag Missile | Spectr Hand | Resonat Bolt|             | Disp Magic 50
 Detect Magic| Shield      | Cat's Grace |             |             | Find Traps 50
 Light       | Feather Fall|             |             |-------------| Knock      15
 Mage Hand   |             |             |-------------|Rods         | Lgtng Bolt 38
 Message     |-------------|-------------|Turn  (13/13)| Empower  2/3| Reson Bolt 33
 Prestidigit |Crystal Ball |Incense Med 4| Sacred Heal | Absorb  6/24|
-------------|-------------|-------------|-------------|-------------|--------------
Sigrid  62/62|Anna  101/101|Kali  100/100|Katrina 88/88|Led   123/123|Sorchat 31/31
 Arcane Sight| Status   12h| Status   12h| Status   12h| Status   12h|
 DisguiseSelf|             |             |             |             |
 Spectr Hand |             |             |             |             |
Seven Words
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Seven Words »

DM Error...we'll cal it an initiative issue....

As Kali flies on towards the twisted beast, Sigrid's Fireball sizzles past her, incinerating the creature! (save fail, 57 points damage)
Sigrid
Giantfriend

Post by Sigrid »

I still Restore Annalysei.
Seven Words
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Seven Words »

OOC--apologeis for inordinately long pause....

The creature is savagley hacked by by Cryak twice! (14 points and 11 points)

It triggers a power! Cryak is unable to seize the opportunity presented! It teleports away....but it seemed to ahve sensed something, a look of...fear? more like terror...was discernable by the wildife-savvy Cryak.
Seven Words
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Seven Words »

The wind is blowing from behind Led and Katrina and Skyseeker.......

It carries a strange scent...leathery, with a sharp edge as if from a desert's verge, acrid with sulfur, and the tang of blood.

PM to Kalindriel
Led Pighp
Bloodguard

Post by Led Pighp »

Led sniffs the air, curious what this strange new flavor is. It's like suddenly plunging your head into a barrel of spices, when you'd only ever tasted a dash of it on a pastry... dragon. Much more than the tint to the ogres, and even more than the recently dead Lizardmen... dragon.

That baby frozen one didn't count... Led had been shifter then, blind to the world of scent. But oh, there was depth to this smell. And grandeur. And, most of all, a dragon would be too big to move among these trees very well.

Except the carpet was flying above the trees. They would be sitting ducks. He had to get back to them, now. But 'Trina and the Blackguard were still entwined.

[Still waiting on the resolution of my previous attack against the Blackguard.]
Geek the mage, first.
Seven Words
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Seven Words »

OOC--Sorry, didn't realize I hadn't posted it before my....interruption of game.....you hurt him, he activated a ring & ported out..intra-Wood porting is low-risk.
Katrina
Giantfriend

Post by Katrina »

[I had an attack set also. Using ring to cast a spell provokes attack of opportunity? He's Bad. He needs to die.]
Cryak
Giantfriend

Post by Cryak »

Crayk sneers at the creature and hoots with animalistic laughter as it beats a fast retreat. Flexing his biceps, the shaggy 'man' swings a few chops in the dank air with his greataxe. "I can smell your fear, foul muck-worm...I will have lizard steaks for supper..."

[I will search my surroundings for any other of the monsters or anything out of the ordinary, staying ready for a surprise attack.]

[AC: 16, 15 Touch, 13 Flat-Footed]
[Feat: Combat Reflexes]
From a single Acorn, a mighty Oak
Sigrid
Giantfriend

Post by Sigrid »

I didn't see the look of terror. I see the monster go away, and I see Cryak flexing. My sweet warrior maid should be better now, but she's still asleep. She looks so innocent, I don't want to wake her.

I cast Lesser Restoration on myself.

Code: Select all

Cleric 0     |Cleric 1     |Cleric 2     |Cleric 3     |Cleric 4     |Staff  (30/50)
 Create Water| Bless Water |*Augury      | Dispel Magic|*Divination  | Les Restore 1
 Create Water| Bless Water | Consecrate  | Dispel Magic| Dismissal   | C Serious   1
 DetectPoison| Identify    | Consecrate  | Dispel Magic| Sending     | C Critical  2
 Light       | Identify    | Consecrate  | Dispel Magic| Planar Ally | Restoration 2
 Purify F&D  | Shield Faith|*Status      | Dispel Magic|             | Rem Bli/Def 2
 Purify F&D  | Shield Faith|*Status      |             |             | Rem Disease 3
Sorc 0 (6/6) |Sorc 1 (8/8) |Sorc 2 (6/8) |Sorc 3 (7/8) |Sorc 4 (4/5) |Wands
 Acid Splash | Burn Hands  | Scorch Ray  | Fireball    | Orb of Acid | Acid Arr   15 
 Arcane Mark | Identify    | See Invis   | Dispel Magic| Enlarge, Gr | Det Secr D 15
 Dance Light | Mag Missile | Spectr Hand | Resonat Bolt|             | Disp Magic 50
 Detect Magic| Shield      | Cat's Grace |             |             | Find Traps 50
 Light       | Feather Fall|             |             |-------------| Knock      15
 Mage Hand   |             |             |-------------|Rods         | Lgtng Bolt 38
 Message     |-------------|-------------|Turn  (13/13)| Empower  2/3| Reson Bolt 33
 Prestidigit |Crystal Ball |Incense Med 4| Sacred Heal | Absorb  6/24|
Sigrid  62/62|Anna  101/101|Kali  100/100|Katrina 88/88|Led   123/123|Sorchat 31/31
 Arcane Sight| Status   12h| Status   12h| Status   12h| Status   12h|
 DisguiseSelf|             |             |             |             |
 Spectr Hand |             |             |             |             |
Sorchat
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by Sorchat »

Cryak,

You might see this spellcasting.

And you might see a small fire mephit burning on a flying carpet in the distance. I should be visible from far away in this darkness.
Seven Words
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Seven Words »

OOC--ok, lost all my notes on stuff....in the name of expediency, Trina Deals With him pre-port
Led Pighp
Bloodguard

Post by Led Pighp »

With the final lizardman dead, Led sniffs the air again, while inspecting the corpses. "Little 'Trina, are you okay?"

"Let's be good hunters now, and clean our kills. It'll take some time, but hunters don't waste good meat. So, you take all their clothes and stuff off the bodies, and I'll start carving them up. This skin might be helpful some day, too. They seemed to shrug off fire. We had to mangle that first one, but this last one you left with only a single hole in the skin. That'll make it much easier to use the skin, later."

Using his claws, Led begins to skin the most mangled lizardman. He wants to make sure he's got the nuances of large lizard skinning down before he gets to the pristine body.

He tries to keep track of the smell of dragon, but as far down as they are, there's virtually no chance a dragon could get down here. Led isn't worried. The girls will just have to take care of themselves, though. But, if this dragon smell is still around when dinner is finished, he might need to go finding the thing, just for a peek.

[That's right, bitches. You gets no love. CN follower of a CE god... gonna hang out down here, thank you very much. Plus, lizard steak. Tastes like chicken. Fiendish chicken.]
Geek the mage, first.
Katrina
Giantfriend

Post by Katrina »

Shaking slightly as if trying to shrug off something "Bad Touch was hurty. Do. Not Want."

"Hunters make cleany."

Loot loot loot.

Post-looting, cut steaks out of the semi mangled one since Led is stripping the other mangled one. The last killed one is left for Led's enjoyment.

Nom nom nom. Sniff sniff?...shrug. Nom nom nom.

While watching Led's careful skinning "Leddycat, these Bad Wingy Thingies have wings like a 'Trina," chewing another bite, "Um, er, we've seen lots of Bad Wingies lately..." chewing a bit unsure of herself, "I'm a Good 'Trina and not a Bad Wingy...aren't I?" her voice almost breaks off on the last two words.
Led Pighp
Bloodguard

Post by Led Pighp »

Led finishes skinning the first body, then starts on the second one, gaining proficiency as he goes. [It's all Survival rolls, but call the first two the early part of taking 10.] He samples the tender innards of each one, and it's tolerable but not good. There's some kind of sulferic aftertaste that isn't very appealing. But, waste not want not.

After he listens to the girl's dilema, he offers, "Oh 'Trina... no, you're not Bad. Wings like that just mean they're strong. You got stronger, and you got wings too. But Good 'Trinas and Bad Men can have wings. All it means is that you're strong enough now to Deal With the really Bad Wingy Men. And remember, Mistress Kalindriel had Wings like that, too. Maybe a little smaller, but more or less the same. I don't think Sigrid's wings are the same at all. But... neither of them are Bad."
Geek the mage, first.

Return to “D&D-Darkwood”