Bucky O'Hare, yes, here too

Zap! Woo hoo! High score! Computers, Consoles, and everything electronic.

Moderators: Cagliostro, lucimay, Creator, Sorus

Lefdmae Deemalr Effaeldm
The Gap Into Spam

Bucky O'Hare, yes, here too

Post by Lefdmae Deemalr Effaeldm »

Why would I start two topics on the same character in two forums? Because I can of course, or, speaking in some more normal terms, he fits both here and there. Actually, I may start more in dome others fitting) There is the cartoon, there is the comic book, and there are two games. I know only one, so here it is.

This game may be outdated and look like that every bit of its 8-bit, but I think time doesn't make the games lose any of the awesomeness, and this is the game in which people fall into lava, get impaled on sharp spikes, squeezed by pressure, just shot by various weaponry from guns to rockets, get meteorites falling right on their heads, and even get attacked by their own (hypnotized) and a lot more, but still go on and try. It doesn't catch everyone, of course, some people actually got to hate it with a passion and there's a fun video on YouTube that explains why this is a game not to play) But those who appreciate it really enjoy the feel it gives.

And of course it has to be played with the sound on for the atmosphere, the music is one of the main things in the game, it really helps to sink in. And perhaps not swim out :twisted:

The speed of this...
One of the most dreaded levels. Oh, of course those bricks disappear. If only that was the only problem
And this one is a bit tricky, but relatively nice. Compared to the others around, certainly

Return to “PC & Console Games”