Boston/New England 2012 Fest-ivity Discussion

For discussion about Stephen R. Donaldson's other works, Reed Stephens, group meetings, elohimfests, SRD sightings, and more.

Moderator: Seareach

aliantha
blueberries on steroids

Post by aliantha »

Oh yeah, WF asked for preferences, didn't he? :lol:

I'm pretty flexible (said the Watcher who once camped at a Fest in danlo's backyard).

I prefer free wi-fi. And at least a continental breakfast included -- but I'm okay with going to IHOP or someplace too.

Hotel pools are okay, but in Massachusetts in October it would have to be an indoor pool, and those tend to be too small for swimming laps (stroke stroke WALL; turn; stroke stroke WALL; etc.). Some of them are *really* tiny (strokeWALL)....

EZ Board Survivor

"Dreaming isn't good for you unless you do the things it tells you to." -- Three Dog Night (via the GI)

https://www.hearth-myth.com/
dlbpharmd
Lord

Post by dlbpharmd »

I have no preferences for hotels. I think it would be better to stay somewhere outside of the city, away from mass traffic/noise/etc.
Rigel
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Rigel »

I'm still planning on being in, but I won't know for sure until we settle on a firm place and date.
"You make me think Hell is run like a corporation."
"It's the other way around, but yes."
Obaki, Too Much Information
aliantha
blueberries on steroids

Post by aliantha »

You guys have found the discussion in GenDisc, right? Jenn's got a friend in Falmouth who is offering us a place to stay (vacation house) for free.

EZ Board Survivor

"Dreaming isn't good for you unless you do the things it tells you to." -- Three Dog Night (via the GI)

https://www.hearth-myth.com/

Return to “General SRD Discussion and Other Works”