Boston, home of class

Baseball, Basketball, Footbal, Soccer, Curling, Poker, ect...

Moderators: Lord Mhoram, StevieG, hierachy

Cail
Lord

Boston, home of class

Post by Cail »

Stay classy Boston, you racist fucks.
Fucking stupid arrogant, smelly, useless, waste of life, sad excuse for a NHL hockey playing NIGGER!!!!
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." - PJ O'Rourke
"Men and women range themselves into three classes or orders of intelligence; you can tell the lowest class by their habit of always talking about persons; the next by the fact that their habit is always to converse about things; the highest by their preference for the discussion of ideas." - Charles Stewart
Vraith
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Vraith »

WoW...I am...no irony, hyperbole, sarcasm, or other things intended, cuz i do it and peeps might expect it...really shocked. I seriously don't understand it. Of the big cities I am familiar with, Boston seemed among the least racist. Of course, the assholes might not be from or near Boston, but all things/options/likelihoods considered, it's a definite WTF???
[spoiler]Sig-man, Libtard, Stupid piece of shit. change your text color to brown. Mr. Reliable, bullshit-slinging liarFucker-user.[/spoiler]
the difference between evidence and sources: whether they come from the horse's mouth or a horse's ass.
"Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone else's opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation."
the hyperbole is a beauty...for we are then allowed to say a little more than the truth...and language is more efficient when it goes beyond reality than when it stops short of it.
sgt.null
Jack of Odd Trades, Master of Fun

Post by sgt.null »

boston, city that i love - has a long history of racism. from the bus issue of the 60's, the red sox being the last mlb team to sign a black player. harrassment that continued for black ball players.

but thses idiots fo not represent us as a whole in new england.

do these racist twats know they can be traced on twitter> twitter should take away their accounts.
Lenin, Marx
Marx, Lennon
Good Dog...
Mr. Broken
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Mr. Broken »

Sad
Wide Eyed Stupid
wayfriend

Post by wayfriend »

Isn't it unfair to stereo-type all Bostonian's as classy racist fucks?
Cail
Lord

Post by Cail »

wayfriend wrote:Isn't it unfair to stereo-type all Bostonian's as classy racist fucks?
Sure is, that's why I didn't do that. I posted a link to the Twitter postings of the specific Bostonian racist fucks that I was referring to.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." - PJ O'Rourke
"Men and women range themselves into three classes or orders of intelligence; you can tell the lowest class by their habit of always talking about persons; the next by the fact that their habit is always to converse about things; the highest by their preference for the discussion of ideas." - Charles Stewart
Mr. Broken
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Mr. Broken »

People are mistakenly lumped together by stereotypes? As a Cleveland sports fan I was completely unaware of this.
Wide Eyed Stupid
Cail
Lord

Post by Cail »

Mr. Broken wrote:People are mistakenly lumped together by stereotypes? As a Cleveland sports fan I was completely unaware of this.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
mrsnull
<i>Haruchai</i>

Post by mrsnull »

It is an ugly side of Boston that not everyone sees. It needs to be fixed. Boston is a wonderful city with so much history and great things to do. It makes me sad that there is still so much hatred and stupidity.
“This is Our Bleeping City” - David Ortiz

Return to “Sports”