Presenting . . .

A place to share and discuss fan made artwork of the Chronicles.

Moderator: danlo

wayfriend

Post by wayfriend »

SGuilfoyle1966 wrote:
Are you saying the Balrog didn't FLY?!?![/quote]
It didn't fly so much as plummit.
hue of fuzzpaws
<i>Haruchai</i>

Post by hue of fuzzpaws »

"Let's not fight. I don't like fighting" Frostheart Grueburn
soft one
Ramen

Post by soft one »

soft one wrote:I like this one! You need to add Covenant in for a size comparison though.
It worked for your image of the First! ;)
Covenant turned in time to see a short figure detach itself from the burning mud, step queasily onto the hard ground.

The figure was scarcely taller than the skest, and shaped like them, a misborn child without eyes or any other features. But it was made of mud. Flames flickered over it as it climbed from the fire, then died away, leaving a dull brown creature like a sculpture poorly wrought in clay. Reddish pockets embedded in its form glowed dully.
jacob Raver, sinTempter
The Gap Into Spam

Post by jacob Raver, sinTempter »

Awesome stuff!

the one with the silhouette that looks kinda like Sauron and the white smoke is my fav
Sunshine Music
Deep Music
"I'm gonna eat your brains and gain your knowledge." - Tony Block, Planet Terror
The Perfect One
Servant of the Land

Post by The Perfect One »

A few more words, in more detail here. Like I already said, I highly appreciate this, but I do see some things that could be done differently.

First of all, the white smoke doesn't seem fitting, if you want to use smoke, a pale shade of green could do. Furtherly, the outline goes down abruptly, making an impression of rounded shoulders. That said, in general I approve and like it very much, it's more like I think it could be even better.

Return to “The Chronicles Art Gallery”