Disecting AATE---sign up now!

Book 3 of the Last Chronicles of Thomas Covenant

Moderators: dlbpharmd, High Lord Tolkien

RaverRats
Servant of the Land

Disecting AATE---sign up now!

Post by RaverRats »

When does the dissecting of AATE (chapter per chapter) begin?
danlo
Lord

Post by danlo »

You should be asking us that in the Dissecting the Land forum, but glad you asked!!!! 8) 8) 8) With ROTE and FR we've started in May as a way for people to digest and catch-up with the book (or read it for the 3rd time :P ).
fall far and well Pilots!
danlo
Lord

Post by danlo »

The sign up list for Against All things Ending has just been posted!!!! (mod please sticky, if you will...) Follow this link!
danlo
Lord

Post by danlo »

We're up to ten participants---many chapters are still available.
danlo
Lord

Post by danlo »

Only a few weeks away and we need participants badly--sign up now guys!
Savor Dam
Will Be Herd!

Post by Savor Dam »

Already signed up for Chapter 2. Waiting to see what the (not yet landed) new job requires before volunteering to do more.
Spoiler
Maybe also a little hesitant to sign up for more until I see how badly my first dissection faceplants... :roll:
Love prevails.
~ Tracie Mckinney-Hammon

Change is not a process for the impatient.
~ Barbara Reinhold

A government which robs Peter to pay Paul, can always count on the support of Paul.
~ George Bernard Shaw
lurch
The Gap Into Spam

Post by lurch »

Yea..c'mon folks! If it doesn't kill ya,,it can only make you stronger. Why,,I use to be a witless 98 pound weakling. Today, I'm up to 125 pounds! So,,ya kno you want to talk about this book and its author,,lets do it!
If she withdrew from exaltation, she would be forced to think- And every thought led to fear and contradictions; to dilemmas for which she was unprepared.
pg4 TLD
danlo
Lord

Post by danlo »

We need more dissectors (or chapter leads) chapters 4 & 5 are coming up quickly and while dlb and I could cover them we'd love to have you gals and guys get first crack at them. Hey, there are a lot of new folks dissecting AATE this year so newbies-don't be afraid-help us out and sign up please!
danlo
Lord

Post by danlo »

Hey guys! We could really use a dissector for "Seek Deep Stone" coming up on July the 15th. If not we'll have to force dlb to do it--and you know the tricksy things pharmacists do under pressure... :P All kidding aside we could really use the help-thanks!
bossk
The Gap Into Spam

Post by bossk »

danlo wrote:Hey guys! We could really use a dissector for "Seek Deep Stone" coming up on July the 15th. If not we'll have to force dlb to do it--and you know the tricksy things pharmacists do under pressure... :P All kidding aside we could really use the help-thanks!
I'll do it. Where do we sign up?
Misanthropes of the world, unite!
Lefdmae Deemalr Effaeldm
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Lefdmae Deemalr Effaeldm »

lurch wrote:Yea..c'mon folks! If it doesn't kill ya,,it can only make you stronger. Why,,I use to be a witless 98 pound weakling!
:)
danlo wrote:Hey guys! We could really use a dissector for "Seek Deep Stone" coming up on July the 15th. If not we'll have to force dlb to do it--and you know the tricksy things pharmacists do under pressure... :P All kidding aside we could really use the help-thanks!
Are those new and unchecked allowed?

That is, I may do that, is it fine?

Edit - saw right after writing this here kevinswatch.ihugny.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=20531&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=40
bossk wrote:Give me "Seek Deep Stone" and "Private Carrion", just so we can finish out the first half.
So, I don't insist on taking this part - if my dissection is needed and acceptable, I can do it, but I can well take another part or none at all.
danlo
Lord

Post by danlo »

Hey guys! We've caught up thanks to Jenn, myself and Effaeldm's Seek Deep Stone. Soulbiter is on track to have his chapter (7) up in time, bye the 28th. Sorry for the delay, but join us (don't make me send out another obnoxious mass e-mail, LOL).
bossk
The Gap Into Spam

Post by bossk »

Effaeldm wrote:
lurch wrote:Yea..c'mon folks! If it doesn't kill ya,,it can only make you stronger. Why,,I use to be a witless 98 pound weakling!
:)
Are those new and unchecked allowed?

That is, I may do that, is it fine?

Edit - saw right after writing this here kevinswatch.ihugny.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=20531&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=40
bossk wrote:Give me "Seek Deep Stone" and "Private Carrion", just so we can finish out the first half.
So, I don't insist on taking this part - if my dissection is needed and acceptable, I can do it, but I can well take another part or none at all.
I'm on Private Carrion only at this point.
Misanthropes of the world, unite!
danlo
Lord

Post by danlo »

Yes I know what chapter you're doing--and thanks. What I'm really trying to do is encouraging people to participate in the discussion!!!!!
danlo
Lord

Post by danlo »

Two chapters left! I just finished my massive dissection of Those Who Endure kicking off book two as we begin to rumble towards the shattering conclusion of the ENTIRE Thomas Covenant series in The Last Dark. Join us! Discuss, you don't even have to be reading along, just throw in your :2c:
OhYeah
Servant of the Land

Post by OhYeah »

Just finished reading AATE. Haven't read Covenant in 25+ years. Forgot how hard it was.

Return to “Against All Things Ending”