Started reading Man Who

For discussion about Stephen R. Donaldson's other works, Reed Stephens, group meetings, elohimfests, SRD sightings, and more.

Moderator: Seareach

kevinswatch
"High" Lord
Location: In the dark, lonely cave that dwells within my eternal soul of despair. It's next to a Pizza Hut.

Started reading Man Who

Post by kevinswatch »

So after I read Eragon I realized that I needed more SRD in my life. I picked up the first Man Who book on my Nook and so far it's pretty good. I was surprised though to find the writing style so different than what was used in the Chronicles and the Gap series. The first person perspective, the lack of puissant words, etc. But so far pretty interesting...

-jay
dlbpharmd
Lord

Re: Started reading Man Who

Post by dlbpharmd »

kevinswatch wrote:So after I read Eragon I realized that I needed more SRD in my life. I picked up the first Man Who book on my Nook and so far it's pretty good. I was surprised though to find the writing style so different than what was used in the Chronicles and the Gap series. The first person perspective, the lack of puissant words, etc. But so far pretty interesting...

-jay
I recently read TMWKHB and enjoyed it. I'll move on to the 2nd book in a few weeks.

Return to “General SRD Discussion and Other Works”