SRD's Fart Joke

Book 3 of the Last Chronicles of Thomas Covenant

Moderators: dlbpharmd, High Lord Tolkien

Zarathustra
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Zarathustra »

For some reason, my mind has put this quote to music. Now it's stuck in my head--to the tune of Jimi Hendrix's "Purple Haze."

"... 'scuse me-eee, while I fist the sky ..."

If they ever make this movie, they could certainly choose worse Esmer music for the soundtrack. Hendrix guitar screaming in the background every time Esmer shows up would be pretty badass.
Joe Biden … putting the Dem in dementia since (at least) 2020.
Frostheart Grueburn
The Gap Into Spam

Re: SRD's Fart Joke

Post by Frostheart Grueburn »

I'm not sure HOW I ended up reading this thread, but gave me a chuckle nonetheless.
lurch wrote:And the best and easiest of all..of SRD's "humor"..is Cataphract..Did everyone look it up and check all the meanings?..Okay..body armor..So..visualize the deal here..
Yup, spotted this during my own reading, and received a wry smirk from me. However, does this mean I must adjust my model of Grueburn? She was the first whom Rime woke up, and in the language of military efficiency, would mean the breastplate with the greatest volume available. :P
sgt.null
Jack of Odd Trades, Master of Fun

Post by sgt.null »

i,,.... Really miss LuRCH..///..,,
Lenin, Marx
Marx, Lennon
Good Dog...
Blackhawk
Bloodguard

Post by Blackhawk »

Zarathustra wrote:For some reason, my mind has put this quote to music. Now it's stuck in my head--to the tune of Jimi Hendrix's "Purple Haze."

"... 'scuse me-eee, while I fist the sky ..."

If they ever make this movie, they could certainly choose worse Esmer music for the soundtrack. Hendrix guitar screaming in the background every time Esmer shows up would be pretty badass.
now thats a good idea... the beginning of Are you experienced would be almost perfect...

Return to “Against All Things Ending”