The Foul Awards

Spotlighting Watchers and posts that go Above and Beyond the call of duty.

Moderators: Menolly, [Syl]

Lord Foul
<i>Elohim</i>

The Foul Awards

Post by Lord Foul »

By the power granted to me by myself, I proclaim a new award on the Watch – the Foul Award. I will give it for anything I find worthy. Recommendations, seconds and thirds I may view as well. The award can be placed in the signature, unless uploaded it to the Stores, which I'd rather not wait for.

The first awards go to wayfriend – for the deep and thoughtful analysis of the “Epic Mode”, which both shows and invokes thought, and to Frostheart – for the skilled in technique and detailed work on the portrait of She. Made me remember how beautiful she was a long time ago.
Frostheart Grueburn
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Frostheart Grueburn »

:haha: :haha: Well, this certainly made my drab day.

Even though we Swordmainnir oppose all of Satansheart's machinations with burning zeal, I shall add this token of evil honor to my sig. Thank you!! Matches nicely the color of my stone glaive.

(Nice trick with the avatar...despiser.)
wayfriend

Post by wayfriend »

Thank you.
sgt.null
Jack of Odd Trades, Master of Fun

Post by sgt.null »

well now...
Lenin, Marx
Marx, Lennon
Good Dog...
Lord Foul
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by Lord Foul »

Fresh awards go to:

Fist And Faith, who got removed from the Watchy Best Alt nominees. Good I have my own awards :twisted:

sgt.null for Gomer Black - the non-existant band must be enjoying the reviews thoroughly.
I have many names... and may play many roles

So that it's clear: I'm not the Lord Foul who was on the Watch before, from 26.10.2002 to 16.06.2012
Shaun das Schaf
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Shaun das Schaf »

A deserved Foul Award for this. Am glad I perused this foul thread for I missed this work of art before.

Frostheart, I hope you don't mind me attaching it here now. Hopefully there will be others who missed it too.
sgt.null
Jack of Odd Trades, Master of Fun

Post by sgt.null »

thank you! i will treasure this always!

Gomer Black rules!!!
Lenin, Marx
Marx, Lennon
Good Dog...
Lord Foul
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by Lord Foul »

And the awards go to:

Murrin (who insists on being "I'm Murrin", corrupting the grammatical well-being of those who try to call him exactly that) for Name That Book! - a game that calls for thinking and knowing, provides information about most unexpected literature - and can be used to promote what you like.

Goatkiller666 for Inferno, which moved, but still continues to draw Watchers to the dark side. Oh well, the role-playing dark side. www.encyclopediainfernalis.net/games/index.php

Mighara Sovmadhi for Is the Worm a song?. To think of such a thing really requires something.
I have many names... and may play many roles

So that it's clear: I'm not the Lord Foul who was on the Watch before, from 26.10.2002 to 16.06.2012

Return to “The Watchy Awards Forum”