Rules and Discussion

Moderators: AllMother, caamora

[Syl]
Unfettered One

Post by [Syl] »

The thing is, I only got my last turn submission in because I could access my email through my phone while on a break at work. Absent that option...

I guess it'll have to be the NPC route. Too bad. I really liked Gener.
"It is not the literal past that rules us, save, possibly, in a biological sense. It is images of the past. Each new historical era mirrors itself in the picture and active mythology of its past or of a past borrowed from other cultures. It tests its sense of identity, of regress or new achievement against that past.”
-George Steiner
Fist and Faith
Magister Vitae

Post by Fist and Faith »

Yeah, that doesn't sound like the easiest arrangement for playing these games, Syl.
All lies and jest
Still a man hears what he wants to hear
And disregards the rest
-Paul Simon
AllMother
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by AllMother »

If you would still like to interact via email, we can still do that. Then you can just check in on the threads when you have the time. It's not like Prophets has a lot of thread chat.
[Syl]
Unfettered One

Post by [Syl] »

Yeah, if that's an option, I'd definitely go for that. (and to be entirely frank, the IE layout confuses the hell out of me, pun only slightly intended)
"It is not the literal past that rules us, save, possibly, in a biological sense. It is images of the past. Each new historical era mirrors itself in the picture and active mythology of its past or of a past borrowed from other cultures. It tests its sense of identity, of regress or new achievement against that past.”
-George Steiner
Menolly
A Lowly Harper
Location: Harper Hall, Fort Hold, Northern Continent, Pern...

Post by Menolly »

How will players contact Gener privately? Continue using PM to Syl here on the Watch?
[Syl]
Unfettered One

Post by [Syl] »

PM'ing me here is usually the best way to contact me in any situation, though email is 2nd.
-George Steiner

Return to “Prophets”