Lord Foul's Bane sign up

LFB, TIW, TPTP

Moderators: Cord Hurn, danlo, dlbpharmd

pitchwife
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by pitchwife »

Caamora,
It would be wonderful to meet everybody! though I meant meet here in Kevinswatch.
Actually now that I'm back I can hardly recognize the watch, new forums, and a lot of new faces!

When is the next read going to be?

-pitch
We are who we are - and what we are not, we will never become
caamora
The Purifier

Post by caamora »

Pitch -

Actually, I was responding to what seemed to be said in the above posts! It sounded to me like folks were getting together. I don't know. Maybe I was wrong. I certainly isn't the first time - won't be the last! :wink:
The King has one more move.
Vain
Nom

Post by Vain »

Us poor folk at the opposite end of the world would have to join in by video cam :)
danlo
Lord

Post by danlo »

bump
Shuram Gudatetris
<i>Haruchai</i>

Re: Lord Foul's Bane sign up

Post by Shuram Gudatetris »

Vain [i](clear back in 2002!)[/i] wrote:I'm a bit hesitant to put dates to the remaining chapters as the holidays will be in full swing by then and it's probable that most participants won't be near a PC :)
Off topic I suppose, but it is funny....I read that and I thought, damn, times have changed in ten years. Stop me if I am wrong, but now a days everyone has a PC nearby and further more, most everyone has a PC in their pocket! :D

I just remember feeling that I was pretty durn cool for having computer AND internet in my living room back then ;)
Covenant is Linden Frankenstein's monster.

I maxed-out Tetris!

Return to “1st Chronicles”