Linden's (and other characters') externalizations

Book 2 of the Last Chronicles of Thomas Covenant

Moderators: dlbpharmd, Seareach

Frostheart Grueburn
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Frostheart Grueburn »

Thanks, but I just don't know; I can't see the gist. I might have a great deal to jabber about the giants, or about the entire TLD; after all, I’ve read it from cover to cover. However, the previous is a fanclub of one, and I already got rebuffed in the TLD forum (and that certainly wasn’t a matter of visibility or “slowness” :roll:) to the point that I have nothing but a sour taste left. What's going to change come October? Chances are that the old issues would just repeat themselves, leaving me twice as irritated. I have zero energy for that kind of thing; I don't find any enjoyment in arguing or staying vexed.

Like I said, what’s there to do on a forum where one has to yell for attention over approximately everything? How is that supposed to feel anything other but a form of shunning?
People don't respond to posts about music or movies. Fanfiction’s regarded pretty much as an obscenity. Fellow artists have as good as departed. Et cetera. The problem of obscure politics and an even more disagreeable atmosphere I handled already.

Good luck and courage to your family.

And, I still have failed to receive any responses from certain people. How do you justify yourselves just to ignore someone or plain vanish when someone does something for you? Or to cease responding when something has been agreed upon without any explanation?

Neither am I some bloody random photoshop bot serving mannerless freeloaders. Such words as “thank you” ought to have been learned waaay before kindergarten. :roll:
dlbpharmd
Lord

Post by dlbpharmd »

And with that said, I am locking this thread.

Return to “Fatal Revenant”