Book 4 of the Last Chronicles of Thomas Covenant

Moderators: Savor Dam, High Lord Tolkien, ussusimiel

medusanyc
Servant of the Land

____________ Bells Ring!!! end of 1st half tearjerk moments

Post by medusanyc »

Spoiler
WEDDING
not sure if i need to use spoiler tags in this forum esp since my subjects lets everone know where i am up to. open at your own risk. let me know if i need to use them or not

other tear jerker moments
Spoiler
surprisingly. i actually felt very sad for joan when covenant took her life. very surprising as i really felt hatred for all the trouble she had caused and hurt she has done. but surprisingly, i had tears in my eyes when she died
Spoiler
the moment when branl spoke to stave mentally and showed that he forgave him and accepted him for what he had done. AWESOME!!
Spoiler
and of course, the wedding of thomas and linden. i alway get sentimental at weddings LOL
Savor Dam
Will Be Herd!

Post by Savor Dam »

When in doubt, it is always best to tag...but in the TLD forum you are pretty safe in assuming that if you are starting a thread and title it appropriately, you need not tag.

When responding to other threads, read the thread. There are a few read-along threads where people ask that you not spoil ahead of where the discussion is...but those are mostly done now.
Love prevails.
~ Tracie Mckinney-Hammon

Change is not a process for the impatient.
~ Barbara Reinhold

A government which robs Peter to pay Paul, can always count on the support of Paul.
~ George Bernard Shaw

Return to “The Last Dark”