2013 NFL Whipping Post

Baseball, Basketball, Footbal, Soccer, Curling, Poker, ect...

Moderators: Lord Mhoram, StevieG, hierachy

Vraith
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Vraith »

SoulBiter wrote:I expect to see the league start drafting hard on defense and more teams will put together similar teams. The Seahawks played VERY well, however the Broncos were not as good as their record suggested and it made the Seahawks look even better. There are some teams out there that can mix it up with them and come out with a win, so they are beatable.

They will be in the mix next year, but I dont see a back to back SB.
They did play very well...they were helped by some Denver suckage/mistakes, but I think they'd have won even IF those mistakes hadn't happened.

They're set up pretty well for next year...not very many really important players with contracts ending till after next season, and I THINK they're set up pretty well for the upcoming draft [haven't looked at that in a while].

The year after that could get really ugly/expensive for them, though. [again, IIRC].
[spoiler]Sig-man, Libtard, Stupid piece of shit. change your text color to brown. Mr. Reliable, bullshit-slinging liarFucker-user.[/spoiler]
the difference between evidence and sources: whether they come from the horse's mouth or a horse's ass.
"Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone else's opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation."
the hyperbole is a beauty...for we are then allowed to say a little more than the truth...and language is more efficient when it goes beyond reality than when it stops short of it.
dlbpharmd
Lord

Post by dlbpharmd »

I don't think I've ever seen a team so unprepared to play a Super Bowl. I stopped watching when the score got to 29-0.

I know everyone wants to blame Peyton, but I don't think that's fair. I'm sure he would love to have that first interception back, but otherwise I can't fault him.

All in all, I wish Denver had played the 49ers.
Cybrweez
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Cybrweez »

I enjoyed the game. Kinda rooted for the Hawks, but enjoyed watching a defense dominate a record setting offense.

Commercials were mostly lame tho. Did like the Fishburne car commercial tho. Can't remember any others, except trailers.
--Andy

"Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum sonatur."
Whatever is said in Latin sounds profound.

I believe in the One who says there is life after this.
Now tell me how much more open can my mind be?
wayfriend

Post by wayfriend »

Our company's product made a big splash at the big game. (Last brag.)

This is cool because it actually shows real data measured at the game.

Return to “Sports”