Comics You Are Reading, I love Image Comics Myself....

Look! Up in the sky! *To be continued...* (This story continued in KW Comics #263)

Moderators: dANdeLION, aTOMiC, sgt.null

medusanyc
Servant of the Land

Comics You Are Reading, I love Image Comics Myself....

Post by medusanyc »

new here and besides lovin SRD, TC, SciFi and fantasy i am a big comic collector and fan.

i am a big fan of the older x-men and fantastic four, swamp thing, kamandi and other jack kirby works

as far as new comics are concerned i really like what has been coming outta image comics. my favs are CHEW (have the #6 registry set LOL and many pages of OA) the walking dead, SAGA, fatale, velvet, ada and alex, drumhellar, morning glories, mind the gap, clone, lazarus.

if anyone wants to discuss what is going on at image comics, i would be glad to talk about that here...
Rau Le Creuset
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by Rau Le Creuset »

My friend loves all the comic's you just listed. He always shows up and lets me borrow a few of his favorites. I'v never bought a comic, but he always brings me some deadpool comics to read and I have to say that Deadpool is one of the funniest characters around. I quite enjoy reading his comics.

Oh, I don't know if this counts, but I highly recommend reading through the Scott Pilgrim books. They are truly Hilarious and heart wrenching. Great story.

Cheers bud and welcome to the watch!
"I am He, that arrogant fool who thought he could thwart death itself with his money."
medusanyc
Servant of the Land

Post by medusanyc »

read the scott pilgrim graphic novels. loved the movie

and thanks and stuff...
sgt.null
Jack of Odd Trades, Master of Fun

Post by sgt.null »

reading mostly Marvel nowadays. Hawkeye. Mighty Avengers. Superior Foes of Spider Man.

Avengers Arena and Hunt just wrapped up.

for DC it is down to Jonah Hex, JLDark and Suicide Squad.
Lenin, Marx
Marx, Lennon
Good Dog...
I'm Murrin
Are you?

Post by I'm Murrin »

Best stuff I've been reading lately:

Saga, Red Sonja, Batwoman, Rat Queens, and for classic comics: Saga of the Swamp Thing.
sgt.null
Jack of Odd Trades, Master of Fun

Post by sgt.null »

I take advantage of my library system and get many, many graphic novels through them.

there are some 13 libraries in our county and we can order books from any of them.
Lenin, Marx
Marx, Lennon
Good Dog...

Return to “dANdeLION's Comics Cave”