Lewinskygate II: This time it's personal

Archive From The 'Tank
Cail
Lord

Post by Cail »

No sarcasm. Women are legally not responsible for themselves. We've discussed this in several different threads.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." - PJ O'Rourke
"Men and women range themselves into three classes or orders of intelligence; you can tell the lowest class by their habit of always talking about persons; the next by the fact that their habit is always to converse about things; the highest by their preference for the discussion of ideas." - Charles Stewart
Ananda
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Ananda »

Cail wrote:No sarcasm. Women are legally not responsible for themselves. We've discussed this in several different threads.
The cases have come to that? That's sad...
Monsters, they eat
Your kind of meat
And they're moving as far as they can
And as fast as they can
aliantha
blueberries on steroids

Post by aliantha »

Cail wrote:No sarcasm. Women are legally not responsible for themselves. We've discussed this in several different threads.
I get that you believe this, and I'm not going to try to show you the error in your thinking, as I've seen where that's gotten me in other threads around here recently. :lol: But women are, in fact, equal to men in America, and that means they bear equal responsibility for their actions.

EZ Board Survivor

"Dreaming isn't good for you unless you do the things it tells you to." -- Three Dog Night (via the GI)

https://www.hearth-myth.com/
Zarathustra
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Zarathustra »

Ananda wrote:I think the whole affair thingie was no one's business but the people involved. Too bad Clinton didn't just say it was none of their business when asked.
It is amazing how this myth persists. He was asked in a court of law, under oath, in a trial for sexually harassing his employee while governor. It was relevant, and it was everyone's business that out President lied under oath, obstructing justice for the plaintive in this case. [Paul Jones.] It wasn't some random reporter asking him to dig up some dirt.

From Wikipedida:
Lewinsky scandal connection

Jones's lawyers decided to show to the court a pattern of behavior by Clinton that involved his allegedly repeatedly becoming sexually involved with state or government employees.
Jones's lawyers therefore subpoenaed women they suspected Clinton had had affairs with, one of whom was Monica Lewinsky. In his deposition for the Jones lawsuit, Clinton denied having "sexual relations" with Monica Lewinsky. Based on testimony provided by Linda Tripp, which identified the existence of a blue dress with Clinton's semen on it, Kenneth Starr concluded that Clinton's sworn testimony was false and perjurious.
Joe Biden … putting the Dem in dementia since (at least) 2020.
sgt.null
Jack of Odd Trades, Master of Fun

Post by sgt.null »

Ananda wrote:
The cases have come to that? That's sad...
well if a woman has been drinking she can not consent to sex. it is by definition rape, even if the guy has been drinking.

and we need abortion still because despite the many forms of birth control women can not be expected to be adults and responsible for using any of those methods.

did I miss any tropes?
Lenin, Marx
Marx, Lennon
Good Dog...

Return to “Coercri”