Swedish Politics

Archive From The 'Tank
Hashi Lebwohl
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Hashi Lebwohl »

Is Putin just trolling people now? "Surface once or twice, get blipped on sonar, then disappear and head back home."
The Tank is gone and now so am I.
SerScot
The Gap Into Spam

Post by SerScot »

I'd be really tickled if the Swedes can sink or disable the sub and force it to the surface. I'm dieing to see what Putin's reaction would be:

"Well, shit, ya caught us"

"Stockholm has spilled the sacred blood if Russian Sailors it will glow with radioactive fire"

"You don't need confirmation that this was a Russian sub you disabled or destroyed... That wasn't a Russian sub you found or destroyed... move along"
"Futility is the defining characteristic of life. Pain is proof of existence" - Thomas Covenant
Morning
<i>Haruchai</i>

Post by Morning »

You mean the French sub? :biggrin:
Ardet nec Consumitur.
SerScot
The Gap Into Spam

Post by SerScot »

TASS claimed it was Dutch. I really hope the Swedes can catch the Sub and we get to see the Russians attempting a mass "Jedi Mind Trick".
"Futility is the defining characteristic of life. Pain is proof of existence" - Thomas Covenant
Ananda
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Ananda »

Well, we do have a secret submarine base thingie where they develop new submarine technologies there. Secret as in the technology not the location. Also, many other things including military and a palace. Maybe Putin wants to know who the King is fucking this week? Or, maybe they want a glimpse of our prince's reality tv star fiance's tits? Oh, wait, they can just watch paradise hotell for that.
Monsters, they eat
Your kind of meat
And they're moving as far as they can
And as fast as they can
Ananda
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Ananda »

It does seem like whoever it was got away with it (or were sunk if the sos in russian story was accurate). Was hoping we'd catch a russian sub. I think I might have mentioned it before, but in the late 80s, my husband was in the military and he held kgb agents at gunpoint.
Monsters, they eat
Your kind of meat
And as fast as they can
Ananda
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Ananda »

This isn't suspicious.
m.imgur.com/CED4Mzd
Monsters, they eat
Your kind of meat
And as fast as they can
Morning
<i>Haruchai</i>

Post by Morning »

Are you guys sure you didn't lose track of one of your own Gotland-class subs? :biggrin:

For a real troll, try following Dmitry Rogozin, the Dep PM in charge of the military industrial complex in Russia. Hilarious :D
Ardet nec Consumitur.

Return to “Coercri”