Nordic Post-Apocalypse!

Look! Up in the sky! *To be continued...* (This story continued in KW Comics #263)

Moderators: dANdeLION, aTOMiC, sgt.null

Vraith
The Gap Into Spam

Nordic Post-Apocalypse!

Post by Vraith »

Ran across this in my travels...seems to possibly be of interest to all kinds of folk around here. Maybe it's already known about...but just in case it's not, here's a snip:
Stand Still. Stay Silent" is a post apocalyptic webcomic with elements from nordic mythology mixed in, set 90 years in the future. Contains plenty of friendship, exploration adventure and some horror.

I drew a webcomic called A Redtail's Dream, a fantasy adventure built around concepts from Finnish mythology, before starting SSSS and you can read it over here.

and here's the link:
sssscomic.com/index.php
[spoiler]Sig-man, Libtard, Stupid piece of shit. change your text color to brown. Mr. Reliable, bullshit-slinging liarFucker-user.[/spoiler]
the difference between evidence and sources: whether they come from the horse's mouth or a horse's ass.
"Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone else's opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation."
the hyperbole is a beauty...for we are then allowed to say a little more than the truth...and language is more efficient when it goes beyond reality than when it stops short of it.
Morning
<i>Haruchai</i>

Post by Morning »

I am going to want this.
Ardet nec Consumitur.
Morning
<i>Haruchai</i>

Post by Morning »

I am going to want this.

damn glitches
Last edited by Morning on Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ardet nec Consumitur.
Morning
<i>Haruchai</i>

Post by Morning »

I will want this.

Anyone liked Northlanders?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Northlanders
Ardet nec Consumitur.

Return to “dANdeLION's Comics Cave”