Cigars

Learn how to make Spring Wine and aliantha cookies.

Moderator: Menolly

Do you ever enjoy a fine cigar?

Yes
58%
No
42%

Total votes: 12

Cail
Lord

Post by Cail »

If you can find them, big thumbs-up for the Nub Dub.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." - PJ O'Rourke
"Men and women range themselves into three classes or orders of intelligence; you can tell the lowest class by their habit of always talking about persons; the next by the fact that their habit is always to converse about things; the highest by their preference for the discussion of ideas." - Charles Stewart
Obi-Wan Nihilo
Still Not Buying It

Post by Obi-Wan Nihilo »

My Father No. 3 tonight. An excellent smoke. Also if you are a fan of Ashton VSG, I can't say enough about the Illusion vitola. Absolutely delicious.
Cail
Lord

Post by Cail »

Currently freezing my ass off enjoying an Ave Maria Ark of the Covenant and a 10 year old Laphroaig. My propane heater in the garage can't keep up with the 20 degree air!
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." - PJ O'Rourke
"Men and women range themselves into three classes or orders of intelligence; you can tell the lowest class by their habit of always talking about persons; the next by the fact that their habit is always to converse about things; the highest by their preference for the discussion of ideas." - Charles Stewart
Obi-Wan Nihilo
Still Not Buying It

Post by Obi-Wan Nihilo »

Picked up a few fivers of Excalibur No. 1 Maduro for $12.50 a piece from JR Cigars. A solid golf gar that usually retails in the $7-9 range.

Return to “The Galley”