Vampire: The Requiem - The Council of the Primogen

Moderator: Goatkiller666

James Randel
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by James Randel »

OK preludes in. Sorry its so long. I was trying to achieve the whole multiple flash back dream sequence thing but I dont think it quite worked. Anyway its there and you get the point :P
Jonathan Belmont
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by Jonathan Belmont »

Uh, should we be posting our first moves now as well?
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ]
Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

Yes.
Waddley wrote:your Highness Sir Dr. Loredoctor, PhD, Esq, the Magnificent, First of his name, Second Cousin of Dragons, White-Gold-Plate Wielder!
Jonathan Belmont
<i>Elohim</i>

I'll get right on it then. :D
Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

I'd like to draw everyone's attention to the Suburbs thread. This is really how the game will run. I do not mind players driving the narrative such as with Belmont, although I will make some rolls for important events - which will be rare.

The game is off to an exiting start. :)
Waddley wrote:your Highness Sir Dr. Loredoctor, PhD, Esq, the Magnificent, First of his name, Second Cousin of Dragons, White-Gold-Plate Wielder!
Jonathan Belmont
<i>Elohim</i>

So my escapades in the Suburbs filled up one night. Do I need to wait for a certain length of time, or until everyone else has played that particular night, before I start the story of the next night?
Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

Jonathan Belmont wrote:So my escapades in the Suburbs filled up one night. Do I need to wait for a certain length of time, or until everyone else has played that particular night, before I start the story of the next night?
If you want to end that night, just briefly describe how you returned to the haven. The story continues (if there is more to the story) the next night once you wake up (remember, one vitae is spent each day a kindred sleeps).
Jonathan Belmont
<i>Elohim</i>

Ok. I haven't described my return yet so I might leave it for a moment and do some thinking on where to go next.

Concerning the upcoming Court, what is the in-game date now, so I know how many game nights I have until then? Or have I missed it?
Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

Jonathan Belmont wrote:Ok. I haven't described my return yet so I might leave it for a moment and do some thinking on where to go next.

Concerning the upcoming Court, what is the in-game date now, so I know how many game nights I have until then? Or have I missed it?
It's on the same night you start, or it can be the next night if you want. You still have time to make it. I might be best if you start the night before, as I am waiting for everyone but Ivan to post what they are doing that night.
Jonathan Belmont
<i>Elohim</i>

So it can be my "second night", so to speak. Cool. I'll start writing. :D
Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

Jonathan Belmont wrote:So it can be my "second night", so to speak. Cool. I'll start writing. :D
One moment!
Jonathan Belmont
<i>Elohim</i>

*GASP*

;) :D
James Randel
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by James Randel »

Haha well that didn't work. And now I find myself wondering why i put a point into firearms and not brawl :P

Ill have a think and post my response soon
Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

I am letting everyone know that a week of roleplaying will be over on the 18th of this month (GMT). That means that I will award 1 point of experience for participation this week, in addition to xp awarded at the completion of a chapter/story. Thus, it is not too late to start participating!
Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

Could everyone who has a haven please inform me where they are located? I need to mark their location on my private map.
James Randel
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by James Randel »

Old Town, where I started :)
Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

James Randel wrote:Old Town, where I started :)
Tell me exactly where :lol: - you can edit a copy of the map and send it to me.
James Randel
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by James Randel »

Emailed to ya
Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

:haha: Nice introduction to Kindred society, James. :lol: Well roleplayed!
Jonathan Belmont
<i>Elohim</i>

I note that experience has been given out in Old Town. Do I have to wait until all this weeks stories in The Suburbs are finished before I get any?

Return to “Vampire: Requiem”