AZ Congresswoman has been shot, many others dead

Archive From The 'Tank
Zarathustra
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Zarathustra »

HLT, I'm not sure we're in total disagreement. I agree that Bush blew it. But was it really because he was to much of a wimp? Ditto the Reps. They had the power. They just wasted it by being the "Dem-lite" party. They didn't stick with their conservative principles. I don't think they did this out of fear or timidity, I just think they're hypocrites and enjoyed the power once they got it, so they acted like Dems by expanding the government and participating in crony capitalism.

If anything, Bush was too aggressive in the pursuit of his vision. After his aggressive War on Terror policy--which invited critical descriptors like "cowboy" and even "dictator"--I just don't see the connection to "wuss." He was criticized mostly for going too far.

Now, did he defend himself in the media? No. But being too defensive (in one's personality and speech) can be seen as a weakness sometimes, too. I think he came off a lot stronger and more confident than Obama. At least he could speak passionately without a teleprompter. :roll:
Joe Biden … putting the Dem in dementia since (at least) 2020.

Return to “Coercri”