sexest or best smelling character?

A place to discuss the books in the FC and SC. *Please Note* No LC spoilers allowed in this forum. Do so in the forum below.

Moderators: kevinswatch, Orlion

Vraith
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Vraith »

Rocksister wrote:Strange that there are no good-smelling, sexy men in these books. They are fantasy novels, after all, so he could have made something up. Oh, no she didn't!!!!!!!!!!
"Try our new 'Mhoram Musk', made with all-natural ingredients, a touch of Aliantha scent to titillate the feminine nose, energize your performance, a dash of Hurtloam for all-day protection"

[heh...nice joke...no real men smell good.
of course not, they're real men. :biggrin:]
Of course, he only invents what he needs...and no one important needs men who smell like night-blooming jasmine]
[spoiler]Sig-man, Libtard, Stupid piece of shit. change your text color to brown. Mr. Reliable, bullshit-slinging liarFucker-user.[/spoiler]
the difference between evidence and sources: whether they come from the horse's mouth or a horse's ass.
"Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone else's opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation."
the hyperbole is a beauty...for we are then allowed to say a little more than the truth...and language is more efficient when it goes beyond reality than when it stops short of it.
Rigel
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Rigel »

Linden. Definitely Linden :)
"You make me think Hell is run like a corporation."
"It's the other way around, but yes."
Obaki, Too Much Information
3rd warrior on the left
Stonedownor

Post by 3rd warrior on the left »

Lord Amatin, intelligent and has a 'slight waifish frame', like an ex girlfriend...sigh...(ambles off down memory lane)
I said to myself "I cannot possibly believe that", and as I was saying it I noticed I had already believed it a second time. - Lichtenberg

If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs...you may have missed something very important. - Royal Marine, Bagram Airfield 2002
DrPaul
Giantfriend

Post by DrPaul »

Maybe one of the Ranyhyn, with their pleasant horsey smell.
3rd warrior on the left
Stonedownor

Post by 3rd warrior on the left »

DrPaul wrote:Maybe one of the Ranyhyn, with their pleasant horsey smell.
:D "But Manethrall, I don't want to ride a Ranyhyn, I just want to sniff one!" :D
You'll be lucky to get off the plains of Ra alive! :biggrin:
I said to myself "I cannot possibly believe that", and as I was saying it I noticed I had already believed it a second time. - Lichtenberg

If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs...you may have missed something very important. - Royal Marine, Bagram Airfield 2002

Return to “The First and Second Chronicles of Thomas Covenant”