Kings Of Chaos

Zap! Woo hoo! High score! Computers, Consoles, and everything electronic.

Moderators: Cagliostro, lucimay, Creator, Sorus

CovenantJr
Lord

Post by CovenantJr »

Infelice wrote:and heres Murrins link.....HE NEEDS MEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Careful, he might not thank you for shouting that ;)
hierachy
Lord

Post by hierachy »

heh...

yeah I played it for 5 minutes...

heh...

beware!
I'm Murrin
Are you?

Post by I'm Murrin »

*Would like to mention that Monkey, needing to complain about being attacked by a certain person, revealed his secret account on the game to an ally of said person. Said person's ally is now preparing his forces.*

lol, seriously though, thanks for putting the link up - I went to the site today and found out I'd gained ten soldiers.
However, CovJr was correct in stating that I would not thank you for shouting that I need men.
hierachy
Lord

Post by hierachy »

gathering your forces eh... Well, prepare to be abliterated!
Infelice
Lord

Post by Infelice »

Murrin wrote: lol, seriously though, thanks for putting the link up - I went to the site today and found out I'd gained ten soldiers.
I think you have a few more than that now :D
However, CovJr was correct in stating that I would not thank you for shouting that I need men.
Maybe I should have cried.... HE NEEDS RECRUITMENTS!!!!!!!!!!

*sorry about that Murrin* :oops:
hierachy
Lord

Post by hierachy »

well, since the secrets out, here's my link...

www.kingsofchaos.com/recruit.php?uniqid=eg4mqif9
Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

Announcement: Due to restrictions of study I have deleted my Kings of Chaos account. I really did enjoy it, but it was too much of a distraction :(
Sorry everyone.
Waddley wrote:your Highness Sir Dr. Loredoctor, PhD, Esq, the Magnificent, First of his name, Second Cousin of Dragons, White-Gold-Plate Wielder!
Infelice
Lord

Post by Infelice »

Ur-Vile wrote:Announcement: Due to restrictions of study I have deleted my Kings of Chaos account. I really did enjoy it, but it was too much of a distraction :(
Sorry everyone.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! :( :( :( :(

Sweetinfelice mourns the loss of one of her more capable officers....... sigh. Was good to have you aboard Ur-vile.

Lord Foul ... have you considered any further the idea of enlisting in my war machine???
I'm Murrin
Are you?

Post by I'm Murrin »

14 minutes ago apoleon 35,544 Gold stolen, 213,372 43,877 details
14 minutes ago apoleon 79,179 Gold stolen, 173,767 46,116 details
27 minutes ago apoleon 50,597 Gold stolen, 160,140 44,990 details
28 minutes ago apoleon 45,842 Gold stolen, 117,750 46,123 details

He took 95K with the first two attacks - I had only 18K left. I strike back, won 130K in one 15-turn hit and was just about to spend it when he hits me two more times, taking it all back again. Then, before I can win it back a second time, he boosts his defense enough that I win less than 20K.
I've never heard of this guy before, never attacked him, yet he repeatedly attacks me, with a Strike Action almost ten times mine, FOR 15 ATTACK TURNS EVERY TIME.
apoleon

Post by apoleon »

and more will come - this I promise
apoleon

Post by apoleon »

you have a traitor within your ranks. he has a secret agenda. he tipped our alliance off to your weak status and wealth
CovenantJr
Lord

Post by CovenantJr »

Oh shut up. Arsehead.

I guess he's talking about Hierachy, since he makes a big deal about being part of an alliance. Anyway, a few days ago I twatted apoleon a couple of times in support of Murrin, heh. I'm not that strong, but it made me feel better 8)
Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

LOL! arsehead! lol naughty language.
Waddley wrote:your Highness Sir Dr. Loredoctor, PhD, Esq, the Magnificent, First of his name, Second Cousin of Dragons, White-Gold-Plate Wielder!
I'm Murrin
Are you?

Post by I'm Murrin »

Heh, don't worry about apoleon - after it happened I was getting worried about my defence (I was getting a lot of money, and because I kept my stats balanced I had fairly low defence for my rank), and paniced a little, sold al my attack and boosted my defence - stupid idea, since I lost more than 40K attack and only gained 20K defence. Anyway, I'm recovering fast, and apparently he ignored my advice to spend the money he stole on defence, so even now I can beat him myself, heh.

So, who posted as 'apoleon'? *wonders how long he'll have to wait to find out* If it really is apoleon, then perhaps you should have waited at least another 8 hours, because I don't tend to fully trust anything I read today (even after midday, but it's a little better then) ;)
CovenantJr
Lord

Post by CovenantJr »

Ahaha, that's true. Hmm, such a joke sounds like either Revan or Hierachy... And Revan isn't on KoC. Could be our resident Ur-Vile of course :P
hierachy
Lord

Post by hierachy »

Wasn't me, I've been out of KoC for some days now, i got bored. I certainly didn't tell anyone about you, murrin, though they could have found you through urvile and infelice... I highly doubt it though.

And since it's someone here at the watch (which I Definantly didn't mention) I would guess it's someone who was already here or told by ur-vile. They went out of their way to indicate me, so my guess is it's ur-vile or someone he has told..
Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

Why?! I haven't played the game in 2 weeks. I deleted my account because I've got better things to do.
When I was playing it the most I did was contact Infelice to get her to back me up if an alliance occurred. Murrin never replied to my question as to who was attacking him, so how could I know?
hierachy
Lord

Post by hierachy »

Ok, maybe it wasn't you, I don't know, but it wasn't me.
Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

I think it's an april fools by some member.
hierachy
Lord

Post by hierachy »

Ur-Vile wrote:I think it's an april fools by some member.
I would be inclined to agree.

Return to “PC & Console Games”