Revenge

The Gap Into Online Internet Conversation

Moderators: Cord Hurn, Cagliostro

Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

Elfgirl wrote:
Cail wrote:Nick was one of the best bad guys ever written. He fully deserved what he got, and I actually laughed out loud when he got it.
yeah, well, I cried. I agree with Cjr - I thought there might have been some more visceral showdown between Nick and Angus in the ol' Wild West kinda way. I was gutted when Nick was just cut down so quickly! And by the dang b!tch he'd wasted his life trying to get revenge on. I didn't think it was fair, but then, I didn't write the book.
I know what you mean. SRD was prejudiced against him from the start.
Waddley wrote:your Highness Sir Dr. Loredoctor, PhD, Esq, the Magnificent, First of his name, Second Cousin of Dragons, White-Gold-Plate Wielder!
CovenantJr
Lord

Post by CovenantJr »

In some ways, Nick reminds me a little of Covenant to Angus' Linden (not that I'm suggesting Nick and Angus were a couple! 8O :lol: ). Angus spent his life lurching from desperate survival to desperate survival, just trying to scrape through with his skin intact - and he was quite remarkable in his ability to do so. I respect that quality in him. But Nick had a more Covenant-like "This is what I want to achieve and by hell I'll do it whatever you throw at me" attitude, which I respect more.

Return to “The Gap Series”