Last Dark prediction

Book 3 of the Last Chronicles of Thomas Covenant

Moderators: dlbpharmd, High Lord Tolkien

SoulBiter
The Gap Into Spam

Post by SoulBiter »

I had this thought while reading the disections of AATE.

Maybe LF is tricked at the end of all things into becoming the actual forbidding that will keep the worm from devouring the earth???? Perhaps he and TC both will join to become that which forbids the destruction.. TC willingly and LF unwillingly or tricked. Kind of like Vain (willingly) and Findail (Unwillingly). Perhaps 'SHE' will supply the power for it in some way.
We miss you Tracie but your Spirit will always shine brightly on the Watch Image
Vraith
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Vraith »

I saw that over there....I don't THINK so, but that is both unique AFAIR, and very interesting idea, even if not so.
[spoiler]Sig-man, Libtard, Stupid piece of shit. change your text color to brown. Mr. Reliable, bullshit-slinging liarFucker-user.[/spoiler]
the difference between evidence and sources: whether they come from the horse's mouth or a horse's ass.
"Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone else's opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation."
the hyperbole is a beauty...for we are then allowed to say a little more than the truth...and language is more efficient when it goes beyond reality than when it stops short of it.

Return to “Against All Things Ending”