Pizza Hut's Hot Dog Stuffed Crust

Learn how to make Spring Wine and aliantha cookies.

Moderator: Menolly

sgt.null
Jack of Odd Trades, Master of Fun

Post by sgt.null »

wish i could have lunch there - my hometown.
Lenin, Marx
Marx, Lennon
Good Dog...
aliantha
blueberries on steroids

Post by aliantha »

Vraith wrote:
aliantha wrote:
Vraith wrote:...basically the definition of dull and bland. [which is fine if you're an Ali-esque dog eater...
Now hold on just a minute there.
Just another flip-flopper now, Ali? You're on record! For example
YOU wrote: I rarely buy hot dogs any more --
I like [b]ketchup[/b] on my hot dogs -- along with ]mustard, relish, and chopped onion. I know that's heretical

Now that the dogs are flexing their muscles, you're just shifting dogward...until the topic shifts back to cheese and marinara.
And if I keep eating those dogs, I'm gonna have to do a lot of Downward-Facing Dogs... ;)

The quotes aren't mutually exclusive, y'know. :P I rarely buy hot dogs, but when I do, I put all that stuff on 'em.

I actually can't remember the last time I had a half-smoke. Wait, yes I do -- it was when Travelin' Guy had me run over to Ben's Chili Bowl to pick up an order of takeout for a meeting. That was probably a year ago or so....

Murrin -- hot dogs canned in brine sound nasty. 8O No wonder y'all don't eat 'em. Grilled is the only way to go.
Damelon wrote:
aliantha wrote:Sorry, Sarge, I like ketchup on my hot dogs
Heretic! :lol:
:mrgreen:

EZ Board Survivor

"Dreaming isn't good for you unless you do the things it tells you to." -- Three Dog Night (via the GI)

https://www.hearth-myth.com/
sgt.null
Jack of Odd Trades, Master of Fun

Post by sgt.null »

julie buys turkey dogs. which i guess are made from all th eparts of a turkey you wouldn't normally eat? :)
Lenin, Marx
Marx, Lennon
Good Dog...
peter
The Gap Into Spam

Post by peter »

Hot dogs are made from MRM or mechanically recovered meat, also known in the trade as 'white slime'. Bones, heads, bits of crtilage etc with small pieces of meat attached are treated with protien digesting agents and then subjected to high pressure hosing to produce a 'meat slurry' which is forced through fine mesh. The reultant paste is then squeezed to remove the water and reformed with flavorings and preservatives into the particular shape required. The meat is highly nutritious and being previously partly digested, particularly easy to breakdown by the digestive system. How much better than that does it get - food you don't even have to digest for yourself!

Perhaps it was put best in the film 'The great outdoors' by Dan Ackroyd who, when asked for hotdogs by the kids in his camping party responded with horror. "Hot dogs! You know what they make them out of - lips and assholes!"
Your politicians screwed you over and you are suprised by this?

....and the glory of the world becomes less than it was....
'Have we not served you well'
'Of course - you know you have.'
'Then let it end.'

We are the Bloodguard
aliantha
blueberries on steroids

Post by aliantha »

Well, I *was* about to have lunch. :throwup: As if the "pink slime" thing wasn't bad enough...

;)

EZ Board Survivor

"Dreaming isn't good for you unless you do the things it tells you to." -- Three Dog Night (via the GI)

https://www.hearth-myth.com/

Return to “The Galley”