Casting of female characters

A place to discuss the books in the FC and SC. *Please Note* No LC spoilers allowed in this forum. Do so in the forum below.

Moderators: kevinswatch, Orlion

sindatur
The Gap Into Spam

Post by sindatur »

lucimay wrote:can we cast maria bello somewhere in this thing? i have decided i love her.
(prime suspect)

She looks kinda Olsen twins, but with alot more "Old Soul" in the eyes, like Dakota Fanning (At 6, she coulda played 6-80 convincingly)

If the Saga was started now, By the time she entered the story, if she's got the "chops", I could see the look for Linden. With that "old Soul" look in her eyes, I could see her as a Giant, too (With Force projection, of course)
I Never Fail To Be Astounded By The Things We Do For Promises - Ronnie James Dio (All The Fools Sailed Away)

Remember, everytime you drag someone through the mud, you're down in the mud with them

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...
It's about learning to dance in the rain

Where are we going...and... WHY are we in a handbasket?

wayfriend

Post by wayfriend »

Bello would be perfect for First Haft Amorine.
lorin
The Gap Into Spam

Post by lorin »

Elena

Linden

Atiarin

Lena
The loudest truth I ever heard was the softest sound.
sindatur
The Gap Into Spam

Post by sindatur »

lorin wrote:Elena

Linden

Atiarin

Lena
I could go for all those, except Alyssa Milano, she's too old to be 15 year old Lena, and too young to be old and haggared Lena.
I Never Fail To Be Astounded By The Things We Do For Promises - Ronnie James Dio (All The Fools Sailed Away)

Remember, everytime you drag someone through the mud, you're down in the mud with them

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...
It's about learning to dance in the rain

Where are we going...and... WHY are we in a handbasket?

WurdOfTheWorld
Servant of the Land

Infelice will appear soon.....

Post by WurdOfTheWorld »

Just announcing that Infelice (in my minds eye) will make an appearance soon as a link here. Give it a couple of months. Principal photography begins on Feb 26th....
Running Amok
Servant of the Land

Post by Running Amok »

I like Cate Blanchett for Elena. That's pretty much exactly the way I pictured her.

Avery is a tough one. I picture her as a sterner and more hagrid Angelina Jolie. I'm not too sure who'd fit the bill.

I'm surprised no one's mentioned Joan Covenant yet, though she's only appeared in TWL as far as I know. Linda Blair immediately comes to mind, for a few reasons.
There's actually a band called Lord Foul. Wouldn't go see them though - too many ravers at his shows! Waka Waka Waka!
mcnpauls
Stonedownor

Post by mcnpauls »

sindatur wrote:
lucimay wrote:can we cast maria bello somewhere in this thing? i have decided i love her.
(prime suspect)

She looks kinda Olsen twins, but with alot more "Old Soul" in the eyes, like Dakota Fanning (At 6, she coulda played 6-80 convincingly)

If the Saga was started now, By the time she entered the story, if she's got the "chops", I could see the look for Linden. With that "old Soul" look in her eyes, I could see her as a Giant, too (With Force projection, of course)
Great choice for Linden, she would actually make the screen version of the character more interesting than the literary version.

Return to “The First and Second Chronicles of Thomas Covenant”