Pantheon 2.0 Registration Thread

Moderator: Xar

O-gon-cho
The Gap Into Spam
Location: And closing of the eyes - true vision, The Light within became...Within the Light

Post by O-gon-cho »

ImageThank you all for the sacred welcomeImage
Astavyastataa Kadna
Bloodguard

Post by Astavyastataa Kadna »

Name: Lord Astavyastataa Kadna

Symbol: Image

Prophet: Kalpa (renamed from Stavesta - warrior; assassin)

Dogma: I was before the Alpha and I AM the Omega. Those who are among the FAVORED that follow me will see the end with me ... after all others are dust and after eons have passed. CHAOS is change, evolution, the only constant. Order is stagnation, death. And destruction cleanses!! Come to me ... join my cleansing army. In the purity of DESTRUCTION! Hope to be FAVORED and see the universe end!!

Races: ALL fear DESTRUCTION! But an initial focus on humans
I'm Murrin
Are you?

Post by I'm Murrin »

How very MELODRAMATIC.
The Fallen
Servant of the Land

The Fallen was risen...

Post by The Fallen »

The Fallen, The One Who Was Awakened, Lord Of The Forgotten, God Of Angels, Blood and Despair

Domains: Angels, Blood, Despair
Symbol: A black long spear on a bright golden aegis.

Dogma: We are the Forgotten Ones, touched by a divine spark. Within the Despair of unmoving solitude beyond godly death's Shroud of Darkness we understand the true essence of divinity; blood is the witness to our heritage, accompanying us in all the choices of our existence, beginning with life and continuing with undeath.
Through the pulsating divine blood we discover the holy strength which allows us to defeat our enemies, and grants us power and immortality.
Moxinomal
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by Moxinomal »

Name (and titles): Moxinomal, Mox, Jester of Madness, Lord of Luck

Domains: Luck and Madness

Holy symbol: A half-black, half-red jester's mask with four spires twisting up. Image

Dogma: Is not Madness what the lucky ones fear? Is not Luck what the mad ones yearn for? Only one thing could intertwine them both so skillfully. One who has control over both. Those who wish to follow the teachings must first lose themselves to the throughs of madness in order to obtain luck beyond that of comprehension. How does one do so? Will he smile on you? So many questions are asked, those lucky enough to survive through the ordeals of life and be one with the blessings of Mox are only able to find the answers that their madness has brought.

Followers: Humans

Return to “Pantheon”