News on the progress of Fatal Revenant

Book 2 of the Last Chronicles of Thomas Covenant

Moderators: dlbpharmd, Seareach

iQuestor
The Gap Into Spam

News on the progress of Fatal Revenant

Post by iQuestor »

SRD Wrote on his website:
The second draft of "Fatal Revenant" is now complete. It currently stands at 1088 pages. Now it goes to my agent, who will then deliver it to my editors (US and UK). At that point, I will be 7 1/2 months "ahead" of schedule. But this is misleading. I don't know how long I'll have to wait for my editors to read the manuscript and request changes--and I don't know how extensive those requests will be. A third draft is inevitable; but I don't know when I'll be able to get started, or how long the revisions will take. In short, I still have no idea when "Fatal Revenant" will be published.
8/18/06
looks like great progress is being made. 1088 pages!! <counts the days>
A Gunslinger
The Gap Into Spam

Post by A Gunslinger »

Thanks Man! But you have got to wake up earlier than that (this) to break that sort of "news" on this bunch! That tidbit is WEEKS old!
"I use my gun whenever kindness fails"

ImageImage
matrixman
The Gap Into Spam

Post by matrixman »

Also, the 1088-page length is misleading. I'm sure the book will be a lot shorter after editing. I recall the first draft of Runes was announced as being around 900 pages.
dlbpharmd
Lord

Post by dlbpharmd »

Yeah, just a bit behind the times on this one, iquestor. ;) Since we already have topics about this in the FR forum, I'm going to lock this one and move there.

Return to “Fatal Revenant”