Fantasy Bedtime Hour

For discussion about Stephen R. Donaldson's other works, Reed Stephens, group meetings, elohimfests, SRD sightings, and more.

Moderator: Seareach

Cameraman Jenn
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Cameraman Jenn »

I was going through these old files and found these pictures. You fans might find them funny since we dictated Seth's facial hair stylings for two weeks every few months or so for five years. Here are some after filming shots when he would shave. This particular day we made him shave in stages... :D The last one is one of my favorite pictures of Seth.

By

[URL=imageshack.us]Image

By cameramanjenn

By cameramanjenn

By cameramanjenn
Now if I could just find a way to wear live bees as jewelry all the time.....

www.fantasybedtimehour.com
Critteranne
Servant of the Land

Post by Critteranne »

I just discovered FBH tonight. (I loved the quailing heart. :lol: ) Thank God for high speed connections!

By the way, can anyone tell me which episodes SRD appears in?
-- AARlist2, my romance reader discussion group
https://www.likesbooks.com/listserv.html

"He was walking in the distance, despondent, head lowered, a lone black cloud in search of the rain."

From The Exorcist William Peter Blatty
Cameraman Jenn
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Cameraman Jenn »

27, 37 39 and 40 I think.... sheesh. considering I spent years of my life you would thnk I would know my show....

Critteranne
Servant of the Land

Post by Critteranne »

Cameraman Jenn wrote:27, 37 39 and 40 I think.... sheesh. considering I spent years of my life you would thnk I would know my show....
Thanks! He sure does get around. :D
-- AARlist2, my romance reader discussion group
https://www.likesbooks.com/listserv.html

"He was walking in the distance, despondent, head lowered, a lone black cloud in search of the rain."

From The Exorcist William Peter Blatty
Cameraman Jenn
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Cameraman Jenn »

In episode 37 he plays Drool Rockworm in the action sequence.... :biggrin: If you are interested in watcher trivia, I am the guest expert in ep 6. I am also the King's whore in episode 7. However I am not seen again unmasked until the end of episode 40. Bloodguard Bob first appears as a castmember in episode 20. Charles Timewaster proposes to his wife while being a guest expert in episode 24. Jwaneeta was the guest expert in ep 36. Romeo was the guest expert in ep 37 and is also SRD's webmaster. Last but NOT least, Lucimay played Drool in ep 39 and Sorus played the girlvile!

Cameraman Jenn
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Cameraman Jenn »

I LOVE it when we get flagged or tagged or our still used for crazy stuff. WHOO HOO INTERNET! It still amuses me if you go to google and search tequila in google images it brings up the still of Heatherly chugging "Jose Cuervo."

faqnews.wordpress.com/2008/04/12/polyga ... omment-255 :biggrin:

Shuram Gudatetris
<i>Haruchai</i>

Post by Shuram Gudatetris »

How cool is SRD?

That Higgens O'Higgens bit was awesome. I loved his response when Heatherly and Julie started talking about "Lilith" and "Mormon". Funny, funny, funny.
Covenant is Linden Frankenstein's monster.

I maxed-out Tetris!
Shuram Gudatetris
<i>Haruchai</i>

Post by Shuram Gudatetris »

Cameraman Jenn wrote:It still amuses me if you go to google and search tequila in google images it brings up the still of Heatherly chugging "Jose Cuervo."
Had to try it. Still works!
Covenant is Linden Frankenstein's monster.

I maxed-out Tetris!
jonnyredleader
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by jonnyredleader »

Ok I'm thinking fbh is needed for a return! What say a special kevins watch filmed one with all the original FBH folks for TLD or Illearth war at the next elohim fest?! What an awesome chronicles send off!!!
sgt.null
Jack of Odd Trades, Master of Fun

Post by sgt.null »

jonnyredleader wrote:Ok I'm thinking fbh is needed for a return! What say a special kevins watch filmed one with all the original FBH folks for TLD or Illearth war at the next elohim fest?! What an awesome chronicles send off!!!
i second that motion.
Lenin, Marx
Marx, Lennon
Good Dog...
aliantha
blueberries on steroids

Post by aliantha »

sgt.null wrote:
jonnyredleader wrote:Ok I'm thinking fbh is needed for a return! What say a special kevins watch filmed one with all the original FBH folks for TLD or Illearth war at the next elohim fest?! What an awesome chronicles send off!!!
i second that motion.
If Julie and Heatherly aren't available, we could have you two stand in for them. :lol:

EZ Board Survivor

"Dreaming isn't good for you unless you do the things it tells you to." -- Three Dog Night (via the GI)

https://www.hearth-myth.com/
Vraith
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Vraith »

aliantha wrote:
sgt.null wrote:
i second that motion.
If Julie and Heatherly aren't available, we could have you two stand in for them. :lol:
HEH! Sarge and Johnnyred drinking, naked, and in bed?

I...I.....just don't know what to say...
[spoiler]Sig-man, Libtard, Stupid piece of shit. change your text color to brown. Mr. Reliable, bullshit-slinging liarFucker-user.[/spoiler]
the difference between evidence and sources: whether they come from the horse's mouth or a horse's ass.
"Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone else's opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation."
the hyperbole is a beauty...for we are then allowed to say a little more than the truth...and language is more efficient when it goes beyond reality than when it stops short of it.
aliantha
blueberries on steroids

Post by aliantha »

Vraith wrote:
aliantha wrote:
sgt.null wrote: i second that motion.
HEH! Sarge and Johnnyred drinking, naked, and in bed?

I...I.....just don't know what to say...
My work here is done. :biggrin:

EZ Board Survivor

"Dreaming isn't good for you unless you do the things it tells you to." -- Three Dog Night (via the GI)

jonnyredleader
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by jonnyredleader »

I am more than happy to don a wig and makeup for comedy and entertainment, of course cuddling up to the sarge goes without saying!
Vraith
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Vraith »

jonnyredleader wrote:I am more than happy to don a wig and makeup for comedy and entertainment, of course cuddling up to the sarge goes without saying!
Hee hee...always the chance he'll pass on some of the interesting things he's learned from prison. :ahem:
[spoiler]Sig-man, Libtard, Stupid piece of shit. change your text color to brown. Mr. Reliable, bullshit-slinging liarFucker-user.[/spoiler]
the difference between evidence and sources: whether they come from the horse's mouth or a horse's ass.
"Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone else's opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation."
the hyperbole is a beauty...for we are then allowed to say a little more than the truth...and language is more efficient when it goes beyond reality than when it stops short of it.
Savor Dam
Will Be Herd!

Post by Savor Dam »

Sarge already has his ideal Julie. Now, if JRL can align himself with a Heatherly who is as heavenly...

Not that the casting ali suggests would not work, but putting the two spouses / significant others in the eponymous roles is an alternative worth considering.
Love prevails.
~ Tracie Mckinney-Hammon

Change is not a process for the impatient.
~ Barbara Reinhold

A government which robs Peter to pay Paul, can always count on the support of Paul.
~ George Bernard Shaw
aliantha
blueberries on steroids

Post by aliantha »

Savor Dam wrote:Sarge already has his ideal Julie. Now, if JRL can align himself with a Heatherly who is as heavenly...

Not that the casting ali suggests would not work, but putting the two spouses / significant others in the eponymous roles is an alternative worth considering.
Meh. I like my idea better. :biggrin:

EZ Board Survivor

Menolly
A Lowly Harper
Location: Harper Hall, Fort Hold, Northern Continent, Pern...

Post by Menolly »

aliantha wrote:
Savor Dam wrote:Sarge already has his ideal Julie. Now, if JRL can align himself with a Heatherly who is as heavenly...

Meh. I like my idea better. :biggrin:
Me too.
Sorus
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Sorus »

Thirded.

Oh, a change is coming, feel these doors now closing
Is there no world for tomorrow, if we wait for today?

jonnyredleader
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by jonnyredleader »

coolio, lets convince cameraman Jen and we can get the party started haha

Return to “General SRD Discussion and Other Works”