Zombie Apocalypse!

Moderator: Goatkiller666

Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

kevinswatch.ihugny.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=454966#454966
Waddley wrote:your Highness Sir Dr. Loredoctor, PhD, Esq, the Magnificent, First of his name, Second Cousin of Dragons, White-Gold-Plate Wielder!
Erkirithi-Sha
Ramen

Post by Erkirithi-Sha »

Well, I'm in the military base, and will be seeking out anyone there for some kind of an alliance. Running around with my lawnmower and sniper rifle might look impressive but, on my lonesome, there's just too many hedges to trim . . .
Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

:lol:
Waddley wrote:your Highness Sir Dr. Loredoctor, PhD, Esq, the Magnificent, First of his name, Second Cousin of Dragons, White-Gold-Plate Wielder!
Bernard Black
Ramen

Post by Bernard Black »

:haha:
Oh. Bugger.
Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

Processing turn 8 now. Jarek Mace's results will be held until he submits.
Bernard Black
Ramen

Post by Bernard Black »

I now see your point, Loremaster. I hadn't realised that I was armed from the beginning. :lol: Oh well. That's what happens when one wears a heavy jacket with as many pockets as stitches.
Oh. Bugger.
Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

Bernard Black wrote:I now see your point, Loremaster. I hadn't realised that I was armed from the beginning. :lol: Oh well. That's what happens when one wears a heavy jacket with as many pockets as stitches.
I have no idea why you ran for government. Is there any surprise in you that the Prime Minister stopped you from being the Minister of Defense? :lol:
Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

Okay, this is a one time offer. I am allowing other people to create characters by turn 10. However, they will start at level 1 but will not be attacked until the next turn.
Bernard Black
Ramen

Post by Bernard Black »

Loremaster wrote:
Bernard Black wrote:I now see your point, Loremaster. I hadn't realised that I was armed from the beginning. :lol: Oh well. That's what happens when one wears a heavy jacket with as many pockets as stitches.
I have no idea why you ran for government. Is there any surprise in you that the Prime Minister stopped you from being the Minister of Defense? :lol:
And what exactly is wrong with conveniently forgetting you're armed? Seems to me that happens a lot with governments. :P
Oh. Bugger.
Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

Bernard Black wrote:
Loremaster wrote:
And what exactly is wrong with conveniently forgetting you're armed? Seems to me that happens a lot with governments. :P
:lol:
Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

To further entice new players, I am experimenting with a new character class and will be opening up new areas in the map! there will be some big changest to the game come turn 10, plus I have incorporated stealth rules.
balon!
Lord

Post by balon! »

Loremaster wrote:To further entice new players, I am experimenting with a new character class and will be opening up new areas in the map! there will be some big changest to the game come turn 10, plus I have incorporated stealth rules.
OOooo that means some more spots where it isn't instant death to enter!?

Yay! :D
Avatar wrote:But then, the answers provided by your imagination are not only sometimes best, but have the added advantage of being unable to be wrong.
Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

Balon wrote:
Loremaster wrote:To further entice new players, I am experimenting with a new character class and will be opening up new areas in the map! there will be some big changest to the game come turn 10, plus I have incorporated stealth rules.
OOooo that means some more spots where it isn't instant death to enter!?

Yay! :D
There will be three new areas; the Bay, the Prison and the Island. I am also allowing every character to have one Intervention point, which allows you to either escape death once in the game, or increase a statistic.

Plus, I am experimenting with survivors.
balon!
Lord

Post by balon! »

Loremaster wrote: Plus, I am experimenting with survivors.
Are we gonna get probed?
Avatar wrote:But then, the answers provided by your imagination are not only sometimes best, but have the added advantage of being unable to be wrong.
Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

Balon wrote:
Are we gonna get probed?
Do you want to be? :lol:
balon!
Lord

Post by balon! »

Loremaster wrote:
Balon wrote:
Are we gonna get probed?
Do you want to be? :lol:
*shudder* :D
Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

Sorry for being confusing, what I mean is that characters can find survivors who act like followers and will take damage. They can also be assigned to help you out in whatever action you take, or to perform a secondary action (with very low success rate).
balon!
Lord

Post by balon! »

Hmm...

I see. We are the true Survivor types. The guys who have it all together. These guys are the ones who got lucky, but give defernce to our natural ability.

Cool idea, I like it. :D
Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

Balon wrote:Hmm...

I see. We are the true Survivor types. The guys who have it all together. These guys are the ones who got lucky, but give defernce to our natural ability.

Cool idea, I like it. :D
Yep. It's like this: you characters are the ones in survivor movies - like Heston - and the survivors are like the supporting cast.
CovenantJr
Lord

Post by CovenantJr »

So we can aquire cannon fodder? Eeexcellent
Last edited by CovenantJr on Mon Feb 19, 2007 1:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Zombie Apocalypse”