Zombie Apocalypse - Rules Thread

Moderator: Goatkiller666

balon!
Lord

Post by balon! »

OOoooo, Im going to post this one in the uhh....General Literature. It'll be lengthy.

Well, not all that lenghty, im exhausted and sick as hell to boot. Heh.
Avatar wrote:But then, the answers provided by your imagination are not only sometimes best, but have the added advantage of being unable to be wrong.
balon!
Lord

Post by balon! »

Are first turn submissions what we're doing when the shit hits the fan? Or the game submissions to us?
Avatar wrote:But then, the answers provided by your imagination are not only sometimes best, but have the added advantage of being unable to be wrong.
variol son
The Gap Into Spam

Post by variol son »

I am curious about that as well. Will we simply get a starting point before our first move or will we receive a full turn with events and stuff?
You do not hear, and so you cannot be redeemed.

In the name of their ancient pride and humiliation, they had made commitments with no possible outcome except bereavement.

He knew only that they had never striven to reject the boundaries of themselves.
Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

You will find out where you are starting - say, 'University', and you can submit an action. Second turn will inform you of special events and what the result of the action is. But no undead will attack until turn 3.
Waddley wrote:your Highness Sir Dr. Loredoctor, PhD, Esq, the Magnificent, First of his name, Second Cousin of Dragons, White-Gold-Plate Wielder!
variol son
The Gap Into Spam

Post by variol son »

K. Thanks. :D
You do not hear, and so you cannot be redeemed.

In the name of their ancient pride and humiliation, they had made commitments with no possible outcome except bereavement.

He knew only that they had never striven to reject the boundaries of themselves.
CovenantJr
Lord

Post by CovenantJr »

Very well, I shall cobble together a lame character and PM it to you.
Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

Welcome to Undead Apocalypse, Cov Jr. Great character, by the way.
Waddley wrote:your Highness Sir Dr. Loredoctor, PhD, Esq, the Magnificent, First of his name, Second Cousin of Dragons, White-Gold-Plate Wielder!
Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

Please note that I have randomly placed characters in their starting zones. Any further characters will be randomly placed in zones.
I'm Murrin
Are you?

Post by I'm Murrin »

Wait a second... We have a Manny and a Bernard Black? :lol:

Edit: Is the city populated (to begin with)? Will there be NPCs?
Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

Murrin wrote:Edit: Is the city populated (to begin with)? Will there be NPCs?
The city, like the rest of the world, is empty apart from scattered individuals. Any NPCs you encounter will be through special events. Some of them can train you or sell you items.
Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

Okay, please pm me you first action for Turn One.

Do you: Move, Attack, Defend or Investigate?

Note, turn submissions need to be in by 12th January 12am GMT. Anyone who doesn't submit I will assume their character does nothing this turn.
Mistress Cathy
<i>Haruchai</i>

Post by Mistress Cathy »

So the first move is ours? I'm kind of not understanding this. We just start from the place where we were dropped off?
Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

Yes. You either move from the Zone you started at, or Investigate the zone. It's up to you. Since there are no undead, and I wont allow character versus character attacks, there is no point in attacking or defending.
Mistress Cathy
<i>Haruchai</i>

Post by Mistress Cathy »

Cool, thanks.
Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

Turn One summary is in! Someone forgot to submit their action. :roll: :lol:
balon!
Lord

Post by balon! »

WOO! Flamethrower! AHAHAHAHAh~!~~!~

:biggrin: :biggrin: :D :D
I'm Murrin
Are you?

Post by I'm Murrin »

Hmm. Home ground. Time to look for supplies.
Erkirithi-Sha
Ramen

Post by Erkirithi-Sha »

Salutations all . . .

My character is:

Joe Marlowe, Mechanic

Age, 28. Last survivor of a horrific voyage at sea, Joe watched in horror as the stranding of their vessel led to obscene acts of cannibalism and murder amongst his crewmates. A small cadre of desperate sailors managed to mutiny against the depraved maniacs on board, only to discover that the bodies of the recently dead were rising from their 'graves'. Yeah, they're dead . . . they're all messed up.

Finally, Marlowe managed to get his vessel in dock - all other crew members having been thrown overboard as, one by one, they succumbed - and is trying to find a refuge from the madness.
Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

Welcome, Montressor. The results for the first turn are in for you.
CovenantJr
Lord

Post by CovenantJr »

Balon wrote:WOO! Flamethrower! AHAHAHAHAh~!~~!~

:biggrin: :biggrin: :D :D
I want a flamethrower! *considers mugging*

Return to “Zombie Apocalypse”