Zombie Apocalypse - Rules Thread

Moderator: Goatkiller666

Mistress Cathy
<i>Haruchai</i>

Post by Mistress Cathy »

Loremaster, the game starts when?

Will you be giving us where we are located at the beginning of the game?
Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

Murrin wrote:What's the difference between a priest and clergyman?

I think I'm going to be Cpt. Miles, Soldier.
Doesn't give away much about himself, hence the lack of details (yeah, yeah. I'm lazy).
My mistake. I must have forgot clergyman was there.

The game will start a bit later now - to give more time for others, like Xar, to join in.

The characters will begin in random areas - around the CBD. No character will start in a bunker. Also, for the first two rounds no character can be attacked by another character. The zombies will arrive turn 2.
Waddley wrote:your Highness Sir Dr. Loredoctor, PhD, Esq, the Magnificent, First of his name, Second Cousin of Dragons, White-Gold-Plate Wielder!
variol son
The Gap Into Spam

Post by variol son »

Alex Western - Occultist.

Shunned by many of his peers in the world of occult studies because he doesn't have time for showmanship or dramatics and instead prefers to take a more practical approach to the supernatural.
You do not hear, and so you cannot be redeemed.

In the name of their ancient pride and humiliation, they had made commitments with no possible outcome except bereavement.

He knew only that they had never striven to reject the boundaries of themselves.
Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

Okay, I am waiting on two people to create their characters. I expect at least one of them to have submitted a character by tomorrow night, so I guess if that happens the first turn submissions deadline will be tuesday or wednesday. If that's the case, Turn One will be posted around wednesday night or thursday morning.
Waddley wrote:your Highness Sir Dr. Loredoctor, PhD, Esq, the Magnificent, First of his name, Second Cousin of Dragons, White-Gold-Plate Wielder!
Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

To give others a chance, if they want to take part, I am thinking about delaying the game by a week. But only if everyone agrees.
balon!
Lord

Post by balon! »

I'm Okay with that.

I also edited in a backround for the character.
Avatar wrote:But then, the answers provided by your imagination are not only sometimes best, but have the added advantage of being unable to be wrong.
Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

Nice background!
balon!
Lord

Post by balon! »

Thanks! Wasnt sure if that was too plot-specific for the game. But I figured i never trust the Gov't anyway. So even if it doesnt follow the plot of the game, its still viable.
Avatar wrote:But then, the answers provided by your imagination are not only sometimes best, but have the added advantage of being unable to be wrong.
Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

It's an interesting avenue for us to pursue. Anyway, I still havent decided how the undead arrive. Gov't is as good as any, I suppose.
balon!
Lord

Post by balon! »

Or alien experiment gone horribly wrong. remember Hobos are just as easily abducted as followed by Gov't spies!
Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

Balon wrote:Or alien experiment gone horribly wrong. remember Hobos are just as easily abducted as followed by Gov't spies!
I don't deny this. Research has shown that hobos are prime targets for alien experimentation. Thousands of hobos that have been taken away for sexual experimentation.

:lol:
balon!
Lord

Post by balon! »

I have been.................................Uhhh........................... 8O
Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

Balon wrote:I have been.................................Uhhh........................... 8O
8O :lol:
balon!
Lord

Post by balon! »

So will there be a list of uniwue items, or is that GM eyes only?
Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

Balon wrote:So will there be a list of uniwue items, or is that GM eyes only?
I have a uniwue ;) items list that is my eyes only to keep the element of surprise for players and to stop players from 'faming' zones for the top ones.
balon!
Lord

Post by balon! »

Good plan. Im one of them :P
Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

Balon wrote:Good plan. Im one of them :P
A unique item or farmer? :lol:
balon!
Lord

Post by balon! »

Both. Mabye my spoon is on the list and I dont realiz............. 8O WAIT!!!
Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

:lol:

I'm sorry to say that the only thing unique about your character's spoon is that it's pretty much useless. :lol:
balon!
Lord

Post by balon! »

You wont be saying that when everyone is sitting around with burning soup and nothing to eat with!

That or as a signlaing device.

Return to “Zombie Apocalypse”