Music festivals

Who's listening to what, what's going on in the music industry....

Moderators: StevieG, dANdeLION, lucimay

stonemaybe
The Gap Into Spam

Music festivals

Post by stonemaybe »

Anybody into their musical festivals? This year I'll be going to three...

Wychwood festival ( www.wychwoodfestival.com/lineup.html ) which is great little one here in Cheltenham, this year the line-up features The Levellers, Rory Macleod, Fun Lovin Criminals, Afro-Celt Sound System, Ba Sissoko, Zion Train, Shooglenifty and others.

Glastonbury ( www.glastonburyfestivals.co.uk ) which haven't officially announced their lineup but bands that have self-confirmed so far include The Who, Bjork, Tom Fogerty (possibly Clearence Clearwater Revival re-formed), Smokey Robinson, arcade Fire, Chumbawumba, Chemical Brothers, Madness, Iggy Pop, Manic Street Preachers, and loads more.

Then in September Electric Picnic in Ireland - nothing announced yet. (and assuming I survive Glastonbury :biggrin: )

Glastonbury.....

Aglithophile and conniptionist and spectacular moonbow beholder 16Jul11

(:/>
lucimay
Lord

Post by lucimay »

maaaannnn! do i wish with all my might that i could go to Glastonbury!!
i'm so jealous Stone!! :(

i used to go to more festivals when i lived in Kentucky but now i usually only attend The Hardly Strictly Bluegrass Festival in Golden Gate Park. it's F R E E !!! :biggrin:

last year i got some pics of Richard Thompson, Elvis Costello & T-Bone Burnette. the year before i got fabulous pics of Steve Earle, Ralph Stanley, Emmy Lou Harris, Buddy and Judy Miller, and John Prine.
you're more advanced than a cockroach,
have you ever tried explaining yourself
to one of them?
~ alan bates, the mothman prophecies

i've had this with actors before, on the set,
where they get upset about the [size of my]
trailer, and i'm always like...take my trailer,
cause... i'm from Kentucky
and that's not what we brag about.
~ george clooney, inside the actor's studio

a straight edge for legends at
the fold - searching for our
lost cities of gold. burnt tar,
gravel pits. sixteen gears switch.
Haphazard Lucy strolls by.
~ dennis r wood ~
dlbpharmd
Lord

Post by dlbpharmd »

I try to attend several bluegrass festivals every year. So far the only plans I've made is for Merlefest in North Carolina. www.merlefest.org
stonemaybe
The Gap Into Spam

Post by stonemaybe »

Luci if you like the idea of Glastonbury, have you seen the film that was released last year? It sums up the madness perfectly!

Some info here...

www.glastonburyfestivals.co.uk/film/

lucimay
Lord

Post by lucimay »

ah!!! THANKS!! Radiohead at Glastonbury!!! i shoulda been there!!! 8)
you're more advanced than a cockroach,
have you ever tried explaining yourself
to one of them?
~ alan bates, the mothman prophecies

i've had this with actors before, on the set,
where they get upset about the [size of my]
trailer, and i'm always like...take my trailer,
cause... i'm from Kentucky
and that's not what we brag about.
~ george clooney, inside the actor's studio

a straight edge for legends at
the fold - searching for our
lost cities of gold. burnt tar,
gravel pits. sixteen gears switch.
Haphazard Lucy strolls by.
~ dennis r wood ~
Warmark
Lord

Post by Warmark »

I'm going here : www.novarock.at/

Line up is ace for me. :P

CCR at Glasto would be brilliant!
But if you're all about the destination, then take a fucking flight.
We're going nowhere slowly, but we're seeing all the sights.
And we're definitely going to hell, but we'll have all the best stories to tell.

Full of the heavens and time.
stonemaybe
The Gap Into Spam

Post by stonemaybe »

Looks good Warmark! I'd love to see Slayer, and I still haven't managed to get to see Flogging Molly yet! I assume it's in Germany somewhere?
Radiohead at Glastonbury!!! i shoulda been there!!!
:oops: :biggrin: :biggrin: I was

Warmark
Lord

Post by Warmark »

Stonemaybe wrote:Looks good Warmark! I'd love to see Slayer, and I still haven't managed to get to see Flogging Molly yet! I assume it's in Germany somewhere?
Radiohead at Glastonbury!!! i shoulda been there!!!
:oops: :biggrin: :biggrin: I was
Its in Austria. :P

Download also looks pretty damn good. I'd love to see Iron Maiden.
www.downloadfestival.co.uk/lineup/

T In the Park - ~Not the best line up. ... epark.com/
And we're definitely going to hell, but we'll have all the best stories to tell.

stonemaybe
The Gap Into Spam

Post by stonemaybe »

yesyesyes!

some of lineup of irish festival's just been announced and I love it! Polyphonic Spree, Sonic Youth, Bjork (again!), Iggy (again), Primal Scream fantastic! and OMG the jesus and mary chain as well I am in heaven!

jelerak
Bloodguard

Post by jelerak »

JazzFest down here in New Orleans is at the end of this month.

It's absolutely a huge music festival, and always gets pretty good reviews world wide, as well.
CovenantJr
Lord

Post by CovenantJr »

With any luck, I'll be at Bloodstock in Derby, for the first time since 2003.
jelerak
Bloodguard

Post by jelerak »

2007 Jazzfest kicked off today down here in New Orleans...

Check out the lineups :

2007 New Orleans Jazz & Heritage Festival presented by Shell

Friday, April 27

Dr. John, Van Morrison, Lucinda Williams, Soulive, Percy Sledge, T-Bone Burnett, Kermit Ruffins & the Barbecue Swingers, James Carter, Lucky Peterson, Trombone Shorty & Orleans Ave., Subdudes, George Porter, Jr. & Runnin’ Pardners, Zachary Richard with Francis Cabrel, J.J. Grey & MOFRO, Bonerama, Les Amazones of Guinea, Eddie Bo, Astral Project, Geno Delafose & French Rockin’ Boogie, Heritage Hall Band with Jewel Brown, Kirk Joseph’s Backyard Groove, Dirty Jerdy, Bryan Lee & the Blues Power Band, Pine Leaf Boys, Guitar Summit feat. Lil’ Buck Sinegal and Rudy Richard, Lady Tambourine, Leroy Jones, Secondline til’ you Drop – the music of Paul Barbarin, Little Freddie King, Michael Ward, Big Al Carson, Phillip Manuel, Don Rich, Rob Wagner Trio, Lafayette Rhythm Devils, Happy Talk Band, Andrew Hall’s Society Brass Band, Henry Turner Jr. & Flavor, Jeff & Vida, Charles Jackson & the Jackson Travelers, Creole Wild West and Semolian Warriors Mardi Gras Indians, Grayson Capps & the Stumpknockers, McDonogh #35 Gospel Choir, AsheSon, Beyond Measure, SUBR Jazz Ensemble, Shades of Praise Choir, Monsieur No of France, David & Roselyn, Mari Watanabe, Leviticus Gospel Choir, Tulane Jazz Ensemble, Lyle Henderson & Emmanuel, Real Untouchables Brass Band, Wimberly Family, Some Like it Hot, Percussion Inc., Gray Hawk, Single Ladies, Big Nine and Bon Temps Roulez Social Aid & Pleasure Clubs (SAPCs), Smitty Dee’s Brass Band…

Saturday, April 28

Rebirth Brass Band, Rod Stewart, Norah Jones, Ludacris, Pharoah Sanders Quartet, Calexico, Johnny Rivers, Richie Havens, Mose Allison, Sonny Landreth, Bobby Charles, Henry Butler, Tab Benoit, Jon Cleary & the Absolute Monster Gentlemen, Davell Crawford, Terence Blanchard, Linda Hopkins, Bishop Paul S. Morton & the Greater St. Stephens Mass Choir, Charmaine Neville Band, Alexa Ray Joel, Rockin’ Dopsie Jr. & the Zydeco Twisters, Steve Riley & the Mamou Playboys, Mem Shannon & the Membership, NewBirth Brass Band, New Orleans Klezmer Allstars, James Rivers Movement, The Crescent City Allstars featuring James Andrews, Shannon McNally, Burnside Exploration, The Electrifying Crown Seekers, George French, Jesse McBride & the Next Generation, Gregg Stafford & the Young Tuxedo Brass Band, Groove Academy, Reggie Hall & the Twilighters feat. Lady Bee, Rockie Charles, Les Amazones of Guinea, Kenny Bill Stinson & the Ark-LA-Mystics, Dukes of Dixieland, New Leviathan Oriental Foxtrot Orchestra, Bonsoir Catin, Panorama Jazz Band, Dartmouth College Gospel Choir, Ray Abshire, Big Chief Peppy & the Golden Arrows, Mahogany Brass Band, John Rankin, Patrice Fisher & Arpa feat. Marcelo Cotarelli and members of the Ilhabela Big Band of Brazil, Zulu Gospel Ensemble, Black Seminoles and Golden Comanche Mardi Gras Indians, Second Nazarine Gospel Choir, Xavier University Jazz Band, Kid Simmons’ Local International Allstars, The Johnson Extension, N.O.C.C.A. Jazz Ensemble, Red White & Blue and Yellow Jackets Mardi Gras Indians, Johnette Downing, McMain High School Gospel Choir, Nine Times Men, Popular Ladies and Dumaine Gang SAPCs, The RRAAMS Drum and Dance Troupe, Mount Pilgrim & Morning Star Youth Mass Choir, Ballet Nicaraguense Cosmapa, Lady Jetsetters SAPC…

Sunday, April 29

Irma Thomas, Brad Paisley, Bonnie Raitt, Jill Scott, Jerry Lee Lewis & the Killer Band, George Thorogood & the Destroyers, Banda el Recodo, Bobby Jones & the Nashville Super Choir, Pete Fountain, Marcia Ball, Arturo Sandoval, Gillian Welch, The New Orleans Social Club feat. Cyril Neville, Willie Tee and Leo Nocentelli, Clarence “Frogman” Henry, Irvin Mayfield & the New Orleans Jazz Orchestra, Dr. Lonnie Smith, Ba Cissoko of Guinea, John Mooney & Bluesiana, Maggie Warwick & the Louisiana Hayride Band, C.J. Chenier & the Red Hot Louisiana Band, Big Chief Monk Boudreaux & the Golden Eagles, Rosie Ledet & the Zydeco Playboys, Theresa Andersson, Imagination Movers, Fredy Omar con su Banda, Bob French & the Original Tuxedo Jazz Band, Jean Knight & Knights’ of Rhythm, Bobby Lounge, Little Queenie, Robert Lowery & Virgil Thrasher, The Revealers, Topsy Chapman, Kidd Jordan & IAQ, Hot 8 Brass Band, Rufus “Rip” Wimberly & the Dreamers, Rocks of Harmony, Lars Edegran & the New Orleans Ragtime Orchestra, The New Orleans Bingo! Show, Bluerunners, The Bluebirds, Vivaz!, Guitar Slim Jr., Hot Club of New Orleans, Lil Neal Blues Band, Higher Dimensions of Praise, St. Joseph the Worker Music Ministry, Chris Clifton, Furious Five and Untouchables SAPCs, Julliard Jazz Ensemble, Val & Love Alive with the Dimensions of Faith, Betty Winn & One A-Chord, Jo “Cool” Davis, JD Hill & the Jammers, New Orleans Modified Drum Circle, Paulin Brothers Brass Band, Olympia Aid – YMO, New Look SAPC, Golden Star Hunters and Carrollton Hunters Mardi Gras Indians, Basin Street Sheiks, Palmetto Puppet Theater, Colleen Salley, Cherokee Hunters Mardi Gras Indians…

Friday, May 4

Better Than Ezra, ZZ Top, George Benson, Counting Crows, Tony Joe White, Ivan Neville’s Dumpstaphunk, World Saxophone Group, The Dirty Dozen Brass Band, Danilo Perez, Chuck Leavell with the Randall Bramblett Band, Lil’ Band o’ Gold, Banu Gibson & New Orleans Hot Jazz, Walter “Wolfman” Washington & the Roadmasters, Ellis Marsalis, Gangbe Brass Band of Benin, Luther Kent & Trickbag, Sunpie & the Louisiana Sunspots with guest Al “Carnival Time” Johnson, Amanda Shaw & the Cute Guys, Johnny Sketch & the Dirty Notes, Benjy Davis Project, Judith Owen, John Boutté, Bob Wilber & A Tribute to Kenny Davern, Paulette Wright & Volume of Praise, Batiste Brothers Band, Tyronne Foster & the Arc Singers, Louis “Gearshift” Youngblood, Martha Redbone, Lost Bayou Ramblers, Coco Robicheaux & Spiritland, John Lee & the Heralds of Christ, Kevin Gordon, Lionel Ferbos & the Palm Court Jazz Band, Herman Jackson, D.L. Menard, Po’ Henry & Tookie, Lil Nathan & Zydeco Big Timers, Rumba Buena, Mark Braud, Creole Zydeco Farmers, June Gardner, Sharon Martin, Julio y Cesar Band, Gentilly Groovemasters, New Orleans Mardi Gras Indian Rhythm Section, Dynamic Smooth Family, Unstoppable Gospel Creators, Stooges Brass Band, Heigher Heights, Last Straws, Coolie Family, Mount Hermon BC Choir, Gospel Inspirations of Boutte, Fi Yi Yi & the Mandingo Warriors, Big Seven and Lady Sequence SAPCs, Kumbuka African Drum and Dance Collective, Heritage School of Music, Curtis Pierre the Samba Man, Lusher Charter Jazz Ensemble, Albert Wicker School Performers, David Sepulveda the Line King, TBC Brass Band…

Saturday, May 5

Cowboy Mouth, John Mayer, John Legend, Allman Brothers Band, Stephen Marley featuring Jr. Gong, Galactic, Roy Hargrove Big Band, Buckwheat Zydeco, Nicholas Payton, Joseph “Zigaboo” Modeliste, Darrell McFadden, Deacon John, Donald Harrison, Irma Thomas’ Tribute to Mahalia Jackson, The Dixie Cups, The Holmes Brothers, Snooks Eaglin, The Iguanas, Franz Jackson, Elder Baab & the Madison Bumble Bees of Winnsboro, Elysian Fieldz, Bruce Daigrepont Cajun Band, Dr. Michael White & the Original Liberty Jazz Band feat. Thais Clark, Twangorama, Treme Brass Band, New Orleans Jazz Vipers, Gangbe Brass Band of Benin, Danza feat. Evan Christopher and Tom McDermott, Clive Wilson’s New Orleans Serenaders feat. Butch Thompson, Leah Chase, Johnny Angel & the Swingin’ Demons, Henry Gray & the Cats, Pinstripe Brass Band, Morning 40 Federation, Brian Jack & the Zydeco Gamblers, Ernie Vincent, The Woodshed featuring Roland Guerin and James Singleton, Goldman Thibodeaux & the Lawtell Playboys, Willis Prudhomme & Zydeco Express, Rotary Downs, Jumpin’ Johnny Sansone, The Plowboys, Joe Krown Organ Combo, Franklin Avenue BC Mass Choir, Storyville Stompers Brass Band, Gov’t Majik – the Dirty South Afrobeat Arkestra, Beth Patterson & Kalafka, Melody Clouds, Michael Skinkus & Moyuba, Same Ol’ 2 Step & Guyland Leday, Stax Music Academy Revue with Stephen Foster, Voices of Distinction, Undefeated Divas, Westbank Steppers and New Generation SAPCs, Loyola University Jazz Ensemble, Providence BC Choir, Secondline Jammers and Valley of the Silent Men SAPCs, White Cloud Hunters and Comanche Hunters Mardi Gras Indians, Kayla Woodson & Louisiana Lightning, Trouble Nation and Mohawk Hunters Mardi Gras Indians…

Sunday, May 6

Harry Connick Jr., Steely Dan, New Edition, Allen Toussaint, Joss Stone, Taj Mahal, Branford Marsalis, The Radiators, Gilberto Santa Rosa, Preservation Hall Jazz Band, Dottie Peoples, BeauSoleil avec Michael Doucet, Anders Osborne, Frankie Ford, Big Sam’s Funky Nation, Papa Grows Funk, Big Chief Bo Dollis & the Wild Magnolias, Terrance Simien & the Zydeco Experience, Marva Wright & the BMWs, Elder Baab & the Madison Bumble Bees of Winnsboro, Eric Lindell, Benny Grunch & the Bunch, Nathan & the Zydeco Cha Chas, Sherman Washington & the Zion Harmonizers, Jeremy Davenport, Soul Rebels, Poncho Chavis & Boozoo’s Dog Hill Stompers, Maurice Brown, Ingrid Lucia, Savoy-Doucet Cajun Band, Wanda Rouzan & A Taste of New Orleans, Racines, Tim Laughlin, Don Vappie & the Creole Jazz Serenaders, Washboard Chaz Blues Trio, J. Monque’D Blues Band, 007, Dwayne “Dopsie” & the Zydeco Hellraisers, Watson Memorial Teaching Ministries, Germaine Bazzle, New Orleans Spiritualettes, Rick Trolsen & Gringo do Choro, Greater Antioch Full Gospel Choir, Louis Ford with guest Barbara Shorts, Betsy McGovern & the Poor Clares, Nouveau String Band, The UNO Louis Armstrong Jazz Quintet, Judy Spellman, Chris Burke, Bamboula 2000, Lady Rollers and Prince of Wales SAPCs, Wild Tchoupitoulas and Wild Apaches Mardi Gras Indians, Jonno & Cajun Experience, Tornado Brass Band, Lady Buckjumpers and Original CTC SAPCs, Guinoleros UAS of Culiacan Mexico, Chops Funky 7, The Jazz Jam, N’Kafu African Drum and Dance Ensemble, KidsmArt Performers, Golden Wings, Pinettes Brass Band, Young Magnolias and Black Eagles Mardi Gras Indians…
danlo
Lord

Post by danlo »

8O 8O 8O
fall far and well Pilots!
CovenantJr
Lord

Post by CovenantJr »

CovenantJr wrote:With any luck, I'll be at Bloodstock in Derby, for the first time since 2003.
Not anymore. It's been cancelled. Bugger.
stonemaybe
The Gap Into Spam

Post by stonemaybe »

Hey Cov Jr, just got this email from Virtual Festivals.....

BLOODSTOCK OPEN AIR
16 - 17 - 18 AUGUST 2007
CATTON HALL - WALTON ON TRENT- DERBYSHIRE

‘THE UK’S No. 1 INDEPENDENT METAL FESTIVAL’
PRESENTS YOU WITH THE BEST METAL LINE UP OF 2007

For the 3rd year running Bloodstock Open Air will take place at Catton Hall, Walton on Trent, Derbyshire on 16th - 18th August. Featuring Bloodstock’s most impressive line-up to date, seeing world class headliners in TESTAMENT, LACUNA COIL and IN FLAMES being joined by some of the best names of the European metal scene today, such as ARCH ENEMY, DARK TRANQUILLITY, SABBAT, NEVERMORE, EPICA, KIUAS, LEGION OF THE DAMNED, WOLF, DREAM EVIL, KORPIKLAANI, FINNTROLL, BENEDICTION, BEYOND ALL REASON, FIREWIND, HEAD ON, MEMFIS, RISE TO ADDICITION and many more.

Bloodstock isn't just about the major artists however, and also offers a second stage dedicated to unsigned bands, providing a unique showcase for tomorrow's metal music today.

Due to huge demand… for the third year we are pleased to invite back the (in)famous ‘Metal Karaoke’!

Fancy a sing-a-long after 10 hours of metal each night? Then get off to the beer tent where many a hungry Metaller will want to hear your heart warming rendition of "Cherry Pie" or "The Final Countdown" amongst other slightly meatier tunes from the likes of
Pantera, Skid Row, Katatonia, Dream Theatre, Sonata Artica, Dream Evil, Dio, Black Sabbath, Iron Maiden, Faith No More, AC/DC.

We have a fantastic metal market with a huge array of stalls selling everything your metal hearts desire.

Add to all this the the legendary Bloodstock atmosphere and camaraderie and you truly have the UK’s premier metalfest, which as always is "by the fans for the fans".

AND ALL THIS FOR JUST £55
UNTIL 6TH MAY WHEN TICKETS WILL INCREASE TO £60

For further information or to buy your tickets on line go to:
www.bloodstock.uk.com

Or call our info line on 01332 666370
Ticket price subject to booking/admin fee

You received this message because you are subscribed to receive news alerts from Virtual Festivals . We hope you enjoy this service. We respect your privacy and if you would like to unsubscribe from future festival news alerts please send an email to remove@virtualfestivals.com with "remove me" in the subject field.

CovenantJr
Lord

Post by CovenantJr »

Yeah, there are two Bloodstocks. I usually try for the original (indoor) one, since the atmosphere's really weird and good weather is guaranteed. That's the cancelled one.

Previously, I haven't been able to get to the open air one, since it always falls on my girlfriend's birthday - but this year's has been rearranged for August, so I might actually be going.
stonemaybe
The Gap Into Spam

Post by stonemaybe »

ARGH! Too excited! Not only does the festival season start today - hence I'm too excited to sleep and am on computer at ridiculous-oclock singing along to The levellers who're headlining tonight...

www.youtube.com/watch?v=6h6KhldFC2g

What A Beautiful Day!

Not only that, but Glastonbury have decided to release their lineup and I am very very very very excited about that too! For those who are interested (and Warmark, biffy are in there!) As always, too much choice!

Pyramid Stage

Friday 22nd Jun 2007

Adjegas
The View
The Earlies
Gogol Bordello
Amy Winehouse
The Magic Numbers
Bloc Party
The Fratellis
Kasabian
Arctic Monkeys

Saturday 23rd June

Liz Green
Seasick Steve
The Pipettes
Guillemots
Dirty Pretty Things
Lilly Allen
Paulo Nutini
Paul Weller
The Kooks
The Killers

Sunday 24th June

National Youth Orchestra
Corb Lund
The Waterboys
Marley Brothers Present The 30th Anniversary Of Exodus
James Morrison
Dame Shirley Bassey
Manic Street Preachers
Kaiser Chiefs
The Who

Other Stage

Friday 22nd Jun 2007

Mr Hudson And The Library
Reverend And The Makers
The Cribs
Modest Mouse
The Automatic
Bright Eyes
Super Furry Animals
The Coral
Rufus Wainwright
Arcade Fire
Bjork

Saturday 23rd June

The Switches
El Presidente
Brakes
The Long Blondes
Biffy Clyro
CSS
Klaxons
Babyshambles
Maximo Park
Editors
Iggy And The Stooges

Sunday 24th June

Kharma 45
The Holloways
The Enemy
Sunshine Underground
Coldwar Kids
Get Cape Wear Cape Fly
The Rakes
Mika
The Go! Team
The View
The Chemical Brothers

John Peel Stage
Friday 22nd June 2007

Look See Proof
Fear of Music
Disco Ensemble
The Annuals
Good Shoes
Tokyo Police Club
The New Pornographers
Hold Steady
Jack Penate
Mum Ra
Maccabees
Hot Chip

Saturday 23rd June

Blue Bullet
Grim Northern Social
The Hours
The Rushes
The Heights
Holy Fuck
You Say Party We Say Die
Calvin Harris
Pigeon Detectives
Bat for Lashes
Patrick Wolf
Get Cape Wearcape Fly
The Twang

Sunday 24th June

Shoot The Moon
Aqualung
Tiny Dancers
Noisettes
The Horrors
Rumble Strips
Young Knives
Scott Mathews
Mark Ronson
Just Jack
Jamie T

JazzWorld Stage

Friday 22nd June 2007

Damian Marley
Amy Winehouse
Toumani Diabaté & Symmetric Orchestra
AIM
Gus Gus
Nasio Fontaine
Soweto Kinch
Midival Punditz feat. Karsh Kale & special guests
Guilty Pleasures Featuring The Tor Dogs & Special Guests

Saturday 23rd June 2007

Rodrigo y Gabriela
John Fogerty
Guillemots
Mr Hudson and the Library
K`Naan
Hiromi's Sonicbloom
The Bees
Soil & 'Pimp' Sessions
Ganga Giri
Forty Thieves Orkestar

Sunday 24th June 2007

Corinne Bailey Rae
Fat Freddys Drop
Amp Fiddler
Beirut
Tinariwen
Seth Lakeman
Koop
Mahala Rai Banda - Electric Gypsyland
Babyhead
Feluka

Acoustic Stage

Friday 22nd June 2007

Damien Rice
Hothouse Flowers
Sandi Thom
Jack L
Lisa Hannigan
The Dylan Project
Pauline Scanlon
Emmy the Great
Newton Faulkner
Martha Tilston

Saturday 23rd June

The Waterboys
Nick Lowe
Eric Bibb
Richie Havens
The Men They Couldn’t Hang
Liam O’Maonlai
The Storys
Catherine Feeny
Liz Green
Hayley Hutchinson

Sunday 24th June

The Bootleg Beatles
KT Tunstall
Moya Brennan
London Community Gospel Choir
Steve Forbert
Songs of Nick Drake By Keith James
David Saw
Winding Stair
Hummingbirds
The Epstein

The Park Stage
Friday 22nd June 2007

Spiritualized - Acoustic Mainline
Aliens
M.I.A.
Shlomo
Cajun Dance Party
Martha Wainwright
Charlotte Hatherly
Chas 'n' Dave
Amy Macdonald
Kate Nash
Los Campesionos!
Remi Nicole
The Ralfe Band
Peter & the Wolf

Saturday 23rd June

Africa Express
Lou Rhodes
Ed Harcourt
Cherry Ghost
Piney Gear
Josh Pyke
Get Well Soon
The High Wire
Sargeant

Sunday 24th June

Gruff Rhys
Circulus
King Creosote
Adem
The Little Ones
Willy Mason
Micah P Hinson
Pete Doherty
Euros Childes
Fionn Regan
Richard Swift
Adele
Laura Marling
The Young Republic

The Dance Village...

East
Friday 22nd June 2007

Fat Boy Slim
The Klaxons
Gus Gus
Simian Mobile Disco
Max Sedgley
Hyper
Cagedbaby
!!!
Buraka Som Sistema
XX Teens (Formerly Xerox Teens)
Uncle Buck

Saturday 23rd June

Mr Scruff
Mika
Mark Ronson
Yoda
Sugadaddy
Infadels
Tim Deluxe
Black Ghosts
Devils Gun
Phil Kieran

Sunday 24th June

Carl Cox
Pendulum Live
Dave Clarke
Vitalic
The Glimmers
Shitdisco
Kissy Sellout
Elektrons
Zero DB
Dragonette
Polichinelle

West
Friday 22nd June

Trentemoller Live
Danny Howells
System 7
Surgeon A/V Show
Eatstatic
Jim Masters
A Guy Called Gerald
Ralph Myerz and The Jack Herren Band
Alloy Mental
Subgiant
Kava Kava
Marc Vedo
James Gill

Saturday 23rd June

Sasha
Hybrid
Mr C
Meat Katie and VJ Anyone
Uberzone
Hal
The Bays
The Neville Staple Band
Pama International
Kenji Williams
Will Saul
Breakfast With Howard Marks

Sunday 24th June

Krafty Kuts
Coldcut
Steve Lawler
Dreadzone
Bitesize
Crazy P
Stanton Warriors
Phil Hartnoll Presents Long Range
Future Funk Squad
The Whip
DJ Monkey Pilot

G Stage
Friday 22nd June

The Plump DJ's
Rennie Pilgrem & MC Chickaboo
Adam Freeland
General Midi & MC Jakes
D. Rameriz
Dumb Blonde
Timo Maas
Tom Real V's The Rogue Element
Quest
Atomic Hooligan & Jay Cunning
The Breakfastaz
Ben & Lex
Plaza De Funk

Saturday 23rd June

Andy C
Bong Ra
Freq Nasty
Radioactive Man Live
Adam F
Scotch Egg Band (Drumize)
Shitmatt
Noisia
Mr Nice
Jungle Drummer DJ Fu and Rodney P
F**k Me USA
Vexd
Aural Imbalance

Sunday 24th June

Allaby
Tristan
Tron
Beardy
Hydrophonic
Shpongle
Ott
Gaudi

Roots
Friday 22nd June

Swami Desi Rock
Bobby Friction (BBC Asian Network)
Asian Dub Foundation Sound System
Catch 22
Bandish Projekt
Midival Punditz
Nerm
T Bone
It's Bigger Than
Dhol Academy
Flynn & Flora
Jerona Fruits

Saturday 23rd June

Steven Marley with guest Damian Marley
Iration Steppas
Fat Freddy's Drop
Daddy G
Mad Professor
Tayo
Nasio Fontaine
Smith & Mighty
Bobby Kray & Dennis Bovell
Dubdadda
Dubrovnik
Dub From Atlantis

Sunday 24th June

K'Naan
Klashnekoff
Hearin' Aid
Foreign Beggers
SuparNovar
Gettin Better Sound System
The Young Punx
Roullet Featuring Queen Bee & Parker

Lounge
Thursday 21st June

Annie Nightingale's Dance Village Launch Party
Steve Lawler
Hybrid
Ctrl Z
Suns Of Mecha
Uberzone
Cakeboy & Doublethink
Dive
The Vees
Andy Barlow (Lamb)

Friday 22nd June

Sean Rowley's Guily Pleasures
Hexstatic
Four Tet
James Lavelle
Little Barrie
Hafdis Huld
Men in Masks
Hearin' Aid
Western Soul
The Nextmen featuring MC Wrec & Zarif
Western Soul
Urban Myth Club
Breaking the Illusion
Ghost

Saturday 23rd June

Andy Cato
Die & Clipz
Subsource
Annie Mac
Bonde Do Role
Erol Alkan
Cicada - Live
Husky Rescue
Para One
Bimbo Jones
Filthy Dukes

Sunday 24th June

Quantic
Bugz In The Attic
Rob Da Bank & MC Beardyman
Dub Pistols
Dan Le Sac vs Scroobius Pip
Unklejam
J Mountain
Ben Westbeech
The Loose Cannons
Palladium
It's Bigger Than
Infinite Scale
DJ Finn

Pussy Parlure
Thursday 21st June

We Don’t Play
Niece & Unc
Polichinelle
P.R.O.D.
The John E Vistic Experience
Western Soul DJs
DJ Badly

Friday 22nd June

Healer Selecta
Special Guest
Oojami Live
Healer Selecta
Zen Hussies
Sancho Panza featuring the Twilight Players
Leon Jean-Marie
We Don’t Play
Sumaya
Discípulos de Otilia
Bourbon Warfare DJs
Circus Star Cabaret
Detectives of Perspective

Saturday 23rd June

DJ Zorro
La Kinky Beat
Mr M
Dr Meaker
Jose Luis
Circus Star Cabaret
Sean Rowley Presents I'm Not in Love
Salsa Class with Mo Flex
Emporium featuring Bingo Karaoke
POP Quiz
P.R.O.D.

Sunday 24th June

Russ Jones 'The Hackney Globetrotter'
Gipsy.CZ
DJ Forty Thieves
Destroyers
DJ Tofowski
Forty Thieves Orkestar
Emporium featuring Bingo Karaoke
Kitty, Daisy & Lewis
Sancho Panza
The Kleptones
That Lazysunday DJ

ID Spiral
Thursday 21st June

Mayra
Wombat
Film
Dom Spiral
Film
Sheik Yarbooty

Friday 22nd June

Elestial
Gabriadelic
Mrung
Mark Mandala
Hadar
Iain Dub vs Addsineon
Tom / Mira
Aliji
Film
Mirror System

Saturday 23rd June

Cosmo
4D
Pete Ardron
Tall Will
Dan Spencer
Liquid Ross
Sandra
Liquid Djems
Tom / Mira
Matt Black

Sunday 24th June

Luna Lis
Mudra
Gandolfi
Naked Nick
Guy called Gerald (SUGOI)
Film
Gaudi
Simon Pieman
Chesstar

Avalon Stage
Friday 22nd June 2007

Mike Scott and Steve Wickham/The Waterboys
Show Of Hands
The Cat Empire
Chumbawamba acoustic
Oi Va Voi
Ben Waters Band
Flipron
Tarantism

Saturday 23rd June

The Saw Doctors
Seth Lakeman
Gruff Rhys
The Broken Family Band
Julie Fowlis
Robin & Bina Williamson
3 Daft Monkeys
Big Strides
Sheelanagig

Sunday 24th June

Billy Bragg
Bellowhead
Kíla
Tunng
Rise Kagona & Champion Doug Veitch
Corb Lund & The Hurtin' Albertans
Jeff Lang
Avalonian Free State Choir
Emily Barker & The Red Clay Halo

Avalon Cafe Stage
Thursday 21st June 2007

Big Strides
The Huckleberries
The Johnsons
Lana
Rod Thomas
Benjamin and the Sirens

Friday 22nd June

Gringo Ska
Chimanimani
Bible Code Sundays
Los Albertos
Tumble Weed Jim
Your Garden Day
Green Angels
Mik Artistik
Helen Boulding and Tom Pi
The Cedar
Bellevue
Stompin Dave Allen

Saturday 23rd June

The Cosmic Sausages
The Matzos
The Monks Kitchen
Dog House Skiffle Band
Sellors and the Scientists
The Johnsons
Alamo Leal
Chris Jagger's acoustic band
Rod Thomas
Acoustic Collective

Sunday 24th June

Your Garden Day
Boy Le Monti
Al O'Kane
The great Xar/The Show Ponies
The Wraiths
Who's Got The Keys
The Babylon Ensemble
Lana
Bag of Rats
Acoustic Collective

Glade Stage
Friday 22nd June 2007

Chimanimani
Seth Lakeman
Simon Atkinson & The Ben Marcato Trio
CCQ
Pee Wee Ellis with James Morton and The Rawness
Iain Ballamy
Kenji Williams
Buraka Som Sistema
Squarepusher
Mark Edwards Hard Rain Environmental Show

Saturday 23rd June

Mr Bojangles Moustache
Nigel Mazyln Jones
Jamie Cato (1 Giant Leap)
Echo
Nick Warren
Dreadzone
!!! (chk chk chk)
Ozric Tentacles

Sunday 24th June

Vertigo
Hedge Monkey
Rhythmites
Eatstatic
La Kinky Beat
Husky Rescue
Soothsayers
Greg Dread and Spee
Ganga Giri

Croissant Neuf Stage
Thursday 21st June 2007

Dubblehead
The Egg

Friday 22nd June

Yoga Workshop Class
Bad Science
The Soundcarriers
The Huckleberries
Rodney Branigan
Mankala
Almeida Girl and Le grand Descarga

Saturday 23rd June

Yoga workshop class
NIZLOPI
Echo
Seize the Day
Tanglefoot
Kangaroon Moon
Steve Hillage (System 7 Dj set)

Sunday 24th June

Biggles Wartime Band
The Boat Band
F.O.S. Brothers
The Harp Trio
The Big
Baka Beyond and The G’Bine

Left Field
Thursday 21st June 2007

Stage 1
Beans on Toast
Gear
Soul Survivors
Kid Harpoon
3 Daft Monkeys
Neck
The Blood Arm
The Thirst

Left Field Anti-Slavery Night: With Unite Against Facism & SWTUC (hosted by Don Letts & Dub Cartel)

Don Letts & Dub Cartel
King Blues
Damien Dempsey
Pama Inernational
The Beat

Stage 2
Open Mic
Charlene Jones
Emmy the Great
Dan Donnelly
Ox.Eagle.Lion.Man
Fortune Drive
Seasick Steve

Left Field Anti-Slavery Night: With Unite Against Facism & SWTUC (hosted by Don Letts & Dub Cartel)

Don Letts
Anti Slavery Vox DJ
Holy Fuck
DJ
Nizlopi
DJ
Liz Green
Rodney Brannigan
Sean Taylor

Friday 22nd June

Stage 1
Drum Workshop / Carnival Collective
T-Bone
Film – Glastonbury Gap Year
The Hours
Latin American Resistance – Panel discussion with Bob Crow, RMT, Carlos Lozarro (Columbian Journalist and death squad survivor), Brendan Barber (TUC) and Hugh Lanning (PCS)
LATIN AMERICAN FIESTA
Movimientos
Tacto Latino
Very be Careful
Discipulos de Otilla

Shelter and VirtualFestivals.com present the Left Field night for Affordable Housing:

Slovo
Republic of Loose
VERY SPECIAL GUEST
CUD
Back to the Planet
Neds Atomic Dustbin

Stage 2
Open Mic
Daisy Sweet Hearts

LATIN AMERICAN FIESTA

Movimientos
Jersey Budd
TBC
Fionn Regan
Kid Harpoon (ac)
Joe Driscoll
Jim Bob (CUSM)
Glen Tilbrook
DJ (Huw Stephens)
Jack Penate
DJ (Black Rats with Peaches Geldof)
Duke Special
DJ (Goldierocks)
Fred & Benny

Saturday 24th June

Stage 1
Open Mic (Shelter)
The Deadbeats
Peace 1 world FILM
PLATFORM: Youth Protest Platform with Gemma Turnelty (NUS), UNISON, PCS and Youth Music

GMB Present: Up the Poles! Left Field campaign for migrant workers union rights.

The Poise Rite
Habakuk
Comedy with: Mark Steel, Nick Wilty, Steve Gribben and MC Rosie Wilbey
Ruarri Joseph

Love Music Hate Racism presents:
LMHR discussion with tonights artists and Derek Simpson (AMICUS)

The Mentalists
Natty
No Lay
Get Cape incl PlanB
Lethal Bizzle
The Noisettes
Akala
VERY SPECIAL GUEST

Stage 2
Beans on Toast
Movimientos
Dan Donnelly
Rhoda Dakar
Zzz
DJ
King Blues
Brakes (acoustic)

Sunday 25th June

Stage 1
Carnival Collective

Another World is Possible!

Environmental Campaign Film
George Monbiot (campaigner and Guardian journalist)
Eric Faulkner (Bay City Rollers)
Tony Benn hosts ‘Another World is Possible’ with Frances O’Grady (TUC), Chris Baugh (PCS) and Shelter
Get Up Stand Up – No to Trident!

Marcus Brigstocke
Ed Byrne
Film
Tony Benn
Shazia Mirza
Mark Thomas
Neville Staples (from The Specials)

Goldblade

Soweto Kinch

Glenn Tilbrook
DJ Phil Jupitus

Youth Music Present:

Get Cape Wear Cape Fly
Youth Music Award Build a Protest band winners
Jail Guitar Doors – the campaign to give instruments to prisoners in memory of Joe Strummer
DJ Phil Jupitus
Billy Bragg & Guests

Stage 2
Positively Testcard
African Skies
Dan Donnelly
Neck
DJ
Night of Treason

Lost Vagueness
Friday 22nd June 2007

DJ Sophie Toes, Lorne
MC Dougie Invisible
Dreamstate Circus
Merlinski Spacelee
Divine Company
Grrrlesque
Empress Stah
DJ Lorngerie
Grrrlesque
Alexanderope
Ryan Styles
Empress Stah
Cous-cous Torture Company
DJ Desert Ivan Discs
Dynamo Rhythm Ace
DJ Bollox and DJ Drew
Dusty Sprinkles and the Hot Jazz Biscuits
DJ Bollox and DJ Drew

Saturday 23rd June

DJ Sophie Toes
Luxury Condo
DJ Lorngerie
MC Mat Fraser
Dream State Circus
Merlinski Spacelee
Sumaya Flamenco Troupe
Perverted Turkeys
DJ Marsh Mellow Mike
Mat Fraser
Taylor Mac
Zudance Aerial
Martha and Arthur
Kitty Bang Bang
Grainne
Vicky McManus
Twighlight Players
DJ Sophie Toes
The Lovers
DJ Andy Wetherall
Bison
DJ Marsh Mellow Mike

Sunday 24th June

DJ Sophie Toes
MC Dave Chameleon
Divine Company
Kitty Bang Bang
Martha and Atthur
Vicky McManus
Paul Zenon
Bees Knees
Empress Stah
DJ Lorngerie and Sophie Toes
Cous Cous Torture Company
Deviant Aerial
Paul Zenon and Sleez
Empress Stah
Perverted Turkeys
Bees Knees
DJ Lorngerie and Sophie Toes
The Puppini Sisters
DJ Lorne Sophie Mike
The Fat 45s
DJ Marsh Mellow Mike

Babylon Bandstand
Thursday 21st June 2007

Hodmadoddery
Paris Motel
The Electric Soup
The Mandibles
Shorn Rah
The Doubtful Guest
Max Pashm

Friday 22nd June

Ash
Cortina Deluxx
Wizz & Simeon Jones
Bill Smarme
Rose Kemp
The Cedars
Biggles
Snortin' Dogs
Electric Bill
The Duckworths
Michael J Sheehy
John E Vistic
LaXula

Saturday 23rd June

The Cloghoppers Phil King
Glistening Cogs of Greenland The Volt
The Mandrake Project The Clap
Jeremy Smoking Jacket The Mighty Peas
Joe Public SJ Esau
Argument About Yellow Cats & Cats & Cats & Cats
Sgt Peppers
Vladimir Steamboat
The Cedar
The Blessing
Babel
Zen Hussies
Los Albertos

Sunday 24th June

Phil King
The Volt
The Clap
The Mighty Peas
SJ Esau
Cats & Cats & Cats & Cats
The Wurzels

Stonebridge Bar (in The Park)
Thursday 21st June 2007

Gerry’s Joint
Guilty Pleasures
Baggy Mondays

Friday 22nd June

I'm With Stupid
Arthur Shearlaw
Joe and Nicky’s Sweet Charity
Sean Rowley (rock 'n' roll set)
Pablo Psychonaut
Soulsavers
Get Involved

Saturday 23rd June

Butch Cassidy’s Reggae Pop Show
Four Tet with Eat Your Own Ears DJs
Broader Than Broadway And Bobby Champagne Jr
Hip Hop Karaoke
Guto (Super Furry Animals /Trojan Records)
Soul Jazz Sound System
Beyond The Wizard’s Sleeve (Richard Norris and Erol Alkan)

Sunday 24th June

Butch Cassidy’s Reggae Pop Show
Baggy Mondays
Heavenly jukebox
Ben Swank (Fitzrovian Phonographic)
Pete Fowler (Monsterism)
Robin and Nick (heavenly jukebox/The Admiralty Club)
Broader Than Broadway Soundsystem

Theatre, Circus and Cabaret
Cabaret Stage
Big Beats
Aisle16
Frank Olivier
Janey Godley
Shirlee Sunflower
Harriet Bowden
Jared Hardy
Attila the Stockbroker
John Otway
Paul Nathan
Joolz
Steve Gribbin
Mary Bourke
Rory Motion
Radio 4 presents “4 in a Field”
Rhythm Wave
Stan Stanley & Nina Conti
Barry Cryer & Ronnie Golden
Jeff Green
Dot Comedy presents “Cuddly Fluffkins”
Phil Kay
Phil Nichol
Nick Wilty
Jim Jeffries
Murray Lachlan-Young
Marcus Brigstocke
Mitch Benn
4 Poofs & a Piano
Andrew Maxwell
Reverend Obadiah
The Great Voltini & Nurse Electra
Phil Nichol
Kevin Eldon
Glen Wool
Brendan Burns
Pandora Pink
Reginald D. Hunter
Andy Parsons
Guy Pratt
Ian Cognito
Woody Wilding presents “Record Graveyard” with added rice!

La Belle Epoque
Siyaya
Joolz
The Black Eagles
The Cosmic Sausages
Dino Lampa
The Esuapim Cultural Troupe
Jonathan Kay Twisted Cabaret
The Stephen Frost Impro Allstars with Phil Jupitus, Andy Smart,
Suki Webster, Richard Vranch, Steve Steen and the inimitable Stephen Frost
Andi Neate
The Cholmondeleys and the Featherstonehaughs
Pluck
Blackskywhite
Pluck
Charles Ross
October Hamlyn-Wright
Taylor Mac

Circus Big Top
Orchestra del Sol – Music
Circomedia - Aerial
Jamie Walker - Diabolo
Missfitz - Aerial
Dino Lampa – Juggler
AJ - Acro
Barnaby Bear with me -
Missfitz - Aerial
Black Eagles - Acro
Tumble Circus – Aerial
Jay and Manu - Jugglers
Haggis – Hats
Miku and Sanna - Trapeze
Matias and Olga – Jugglers
Space Cowboy
Barefoot - Aerial
Grant Goldie - Diabolo
Courtney Orange - Acro
Howard and Hales – Aerial
Kwabana Lindsey – Slack Rope
Jay and Matias - Jugglers
Starfizz
Matias and Olga – Jugglers
Dan the Hat - Hats
Dare – Acro
Miku and Sanna - Trapeze
Jay and Manu - Jugglers
Space Cowboy
Courtney Orange
Shirlee Sunflower
Dare – Acro
Marina - Aerial
Angie Mackman - Hula
Dan the Hat - Hats
Tumble Circus – Aerial
Incandescence – Venetian Masquerade
Great Dave
Marina – Aerial
Mario, Queen of the Circus
Angie Mackman - Hula
Drum Summit

Sensation Seekers' Stage
The Sneakers present Courgettes
Charmaine Childs
Silver
Hot Potato Syncopators
The Splott Brothers
The Fluffkins present “Femme Fatale”
Dynamos Rhythm Aces
Your Dad
Jon Hicks
Tony Macaroni
The Moosen Men
The Herbie Treehead Band
Your Dad
Jacqui Algie
Senor Chainsaw
Mike Raffone
Dirty Fred
The Other Halfs
Beautiful Stu

Dance Saddlespan Stage
Carnival Collective
Flamenco Aire
The Esuapim Cultural Troupe
Shindig
Eletricat/Abolicao
The Jaipur Kawa Brass Band
Saddlers Wells
Pronghorm
The Twilight Dancers
Rhythm Wave
Cut A Shine
Zambula
Courtney Orange
Resonance
The Twilight Dancers
Siyaya
Zoid
Courtney Orange
Barnstormer
John Otway
Big Beats
Bill Bailey

Outside Circus Stage
The Herbie Treehead Band
Dino Lampa
Hearts Tongue
Fulcrum
Aileen
Courtney Orange
Frazer
Barnaby Bear with Me
Ojarus
Mr. Spin
The Great Dave
Jamie Walker
Chapati Tree Pixies
Shirlee Sunflower
Dynamos Rhthym Aces
Inner Spin
Banjo Circus
Moosen Men
Beautiful Stu
Senor Chainsaw
Guy Pratt
The Better Halfs

Grounds and Around
Installations and ground shows in the three Theatre and Circus Fields:

1623 Theatre with Shakespeare 3 times a day
Aileen
Jakcie Algae
Artemis
Avanti Display
The BAC Caravan Installation
Tommy Baker
Banjo Circus
Beautiful Stu
The Biding Time Caravan Installation
Big Beats
Big Rory
BIG WHEEL in East Holts
The Blackboard Project
Black Box Theatre
Blue Moon’s Village Fete
Bosco Circus with juggling and circus skills workshops in Circus Field
The Caravan Duke Box
Carnival Collective
The Cavemen
Chapathi Tree Pixies
The Chinese Lion
Circomedia
Circus Antics with juggling and circus skills workshops in Circus Field
Curious Eyebrows
Cyberstein’s Giant Robots
Daemons and doppelgangers clay workshops
DODGEMS in East Holts
Dodgy Totty with “Open for Business”
Dot Comedy’s Amazing Maze – “Get Lost”
External Combustion’s Light Dragon
Fair Play
Fill up Full Stop
The Flying Buttresses
The Gargoyles
Glow Bros
The Hare and the Tortoise
Heart’s Tongue
Drew Hewitt’s Boat
High Rise Rubber
Joe Hoare and his Laughter Workshop
Fraser Hooper
Housewives’ Return
The Human Juke Box
Icarus
Incandescence’s Playing Cards
The Incredible Bull Circus
Inner Spin
Tom Tom Keeling’s sound boxes
Legendary Lynne
Kwabana Lindsay
Tony Macaroni
Magic Singh
The Maharajah’s Feast
Mario, Queen of the Circus
Masters of the Kazooniverse
The Miniscule Of Sound Nightclub
The Musical Freedome
The Mystic Swing
Ojarus
Orkestra del Sol
The Other Halfs
Ozstar Airlines
Paint by Numbers
Simon Parker’s One-Man Theatre
Tosa Parkin’s Gracie Spoons
Pandora Pink
Pixielated
Pluck
Rose Popay and her Glastonbury Festival participative painting
Railroad Bill
Reckless Invention
Roundabout for tinies
Sav and Partner
The Seagulls
Shenanigans
Silver
Skateboard Ramp Exhibitions
Skate Naked
Skyfyre’s fire screens in Fire Corner in Glebeland
Solar
The Sonic Forest 24/7 in Glebeland
Sparky the Robot
Mr. Spin
The Splott Brothers
Stickleback Plasticus
Swank and their Girl Guide Camp
Synaesthesia Entertainments
The Tea Ladies on Tour
The Thoroughbreds
Paul Tolhurst
Trulee Peachie’s Giant Balloon Participative Sculpture
The Ugs
The Unhappy Sideshow
Vertigo Stilts
The Vicrtorian Wenches
The Village Disco
Ben Zuddhist

Trash City – Ship Stage
The Apocalypse Games Show
Barefoot with trapeze
Miss Behave
Dirty Fred
Electric Dolls House
Doug Francisco
Captain Howdie’s skin suspensionists
Shep Huntley
The Mighty Gareth
Light It!
Solar
Space Cowboy
Tusk-Fire Pain-Proof Circus

Trash City – Around and About

The Gawkagogo
Tusk-Fire’s Carnie Encampment
Miranda Mutanta and her piano
The Red Hot Vixens
Twisted Dreams

Trash City - Flaming Love Palace
Ebony Bones
Hooligan Night
Dead Silence
Crack Village
Warlords Of Pez
Naked Ruby
Carpet Face
The Vees
Gaz Mayall
IXXY
Steve Bedlam & Wreckage
The Pony Girls & Jo Peacock
Ruby Blues
CanBootyCan!

Fire Corner
Up in fire corner, in the north east corner of Glebeland Theatre Field, there will be a great fire show on Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights from Solar, Elemental and the Festival Fire Swingers. And, on Thursday once it is dark, and on Friday and Saturday, once the Saddlespan Dance Stage has closed, come and watch the amazing Eddie Egal and Arson Art present their stunning flame show “Pyronautic”. 60 foot flames, sexy actors and some truly dangerous and ravishing effects – not to be missed.

stonemaybe
The Gap Into Spam

Post by stonemaybe »

Went to Wychwood last weekend and had a fabulous time, got very sunburnt, and managed to grow some rather fetching butterfly wings too.

Highlights were Rory Mcleod (of course), levellers (of course), Country Joe McDonald, Golem System, Camera Obscura (I fell in love...), Shooglenifty, Rodrigo y Gabriela (WOW!), Zion Train, and Transglobal Underground.

Warmark
Lord

Post by Warmark »

[quote](and Warmark, biffy are in there!)[quote]

:lol:

I saw them on friday. :)

stonemaybe
The Gap Into Spam

Post by stonemaybe »

AGAIN?!!!

Return to “Vespers”