Terminator 3

The KWMdB.

Moderators: dANdeLION, sgt.null

Kinslaughterer
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Kinslaughterer »

Now that you mention it, I think its been there for along time. As for Coercri:

"Already, the mounting tidal wave appeared half as high as the cliff, and its writhing had a dark ill cast. There was enough hatred concentrated in it to shatter The Grieve."
"We do not follow maps to buried treasure, and remember:X never, ever, marks the spot."
- Professor Henry Jones Jr.

"Hither came Conan, the Cimmerian, black-haired, sullen-eyed, sword in hand, a thief, a reaver, a slayer, with gigantic melancholies and gigantic mirth, to tread the jeweled thrones of the Earth under his sandalled feet."

https://crowcanyon.org/
support your local archaeologist!
Skyweir
Lord of Light

Post by Skyweir »

ditto .. also cant wait to see T3 .. i have been waiting a long time for this one to come out .. ever since it was rumoured some .. seems like lots of years ago .. ;)
ImageImageImageImage
keep smiling 😊 :D 😊

'Smoke me a kipper .. I'll be back for breakfast!'

EZBoard SURVIVOR

Terminator 3

Post by Guest »

I think that, as an action piece, T3 is a refreshing change from all the current fancy Matrix-style martial arts stuff which sometimes gets too cute for its own good. It's a cathartic feeling to watch Arnold and the Terminatrix obliterate everything in their path with perfect nonchalance
(oh how I love surround sound). Aren't they a lovely pair? Kinda reminds me of a lot of celebrity marriages...

Your friendly neighbourhood nameless Guest.
Fist and Faith
Magister Vitae

Post by Fist and Faith »

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeell, I don't view it as "too cute for its own good." :) But yeah, the difference is huge, and I definitely like seeing both. The scene when they're in the bathroom is amazing!
All lies and jest
Still a man hears what he wants to hear
And disregards the rest
-Paul Simon
aTOMiC
Lord

Post by aTOMiC »

Now that I've seen it on dvd I can finally comment on this thread. I have been a Terminator fan from day one and I have to admit I enjoyed T3 very much. If I have any complaint it is that I was hoping (based on the previews) for the film to have taken us into the thick of the battle for earth in the future. Not just as someone's memory but that we would have been immersed in it. Since T3 seems very open ended there may be a chance for that in the future. :-)
"If you can't tell the difference, what difference does it make?"

"There is tic and toc in atomic" - Neil Peart
dANdeLION
Lord

Post by dANdeLION »

Having not seen it yet, all I can say is "Wow, I can't wait to see it!" :screwy:
Dandelion don't tell no lies
Dandelion will make you wise
Tell me if she laughs or cries
Blow away dandelion

I'm afraid there's no denying
I'm just a dandelion
a fate I don't deserve.

High priest of THOOOTP

:hobbes: *

* This post carries Jay's seal of approval
Blue_Spawn
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by Blue_Spawn »

Spoiler
It was a really awsome movie. Better than all the rest. Although, it's ending basically says that the other two movies were pointless since the future is still relatively the same. And I think that's a good part of the ending. The most thing I was dreading to see was another loop into the Terminators comming back in time. But I was quite surprised. The edning works on many levels and even solves some plot holes in the other two. It made sense, because since the future HAS to happen, it wouldn't matter how many Terminators they sent back in time, the guy would still be alive because that was the ultimate future.
[/spoiler]

Return to “Flicks”