Pantheon 2.0 - Adomorn's Vote

Moderator: Xar

Injerian Praetus II
<i>Haruchai</i>

Post by Injerian Praetus II »

Lord Adomorn wrote: Who has poured mutagens DIRECTALLY into the water?
Water within the sovereign territory of the King.
Lord Adomorn wrote:Who has spoken, at length and numerous times, of our destruction
Not me.
Lord Adomorn wrote:and the changing of the world?
I have always said that I would work with the rest of the pantheon.
Lord Adomorn wrote:Who has amassed, with his ally, an army of unbelievable size?
That makes me wrong?
Lord Adomorn wrote:Not I, Nor, Not I.
You could have said it once without resorting to theatrics. :roll:
"Oh of course," the Navigator said with faint mocking in his voice, "you have probably heard of House Praetus. We have a palace on Holy Terra. Like all powerful groups, we also have our enemies. Do you honestly think someone like you matters?" - A dissolute noble.
Bhakti
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Bhakti »

Nor Yekith wrote:
Lord Adomorn wrote: Who has poured mutagens DIRECTALLY into the water?
Water within the sovereign territory of the King.
Lie. We helped Undine freeze the Waters around Nor Pupae because you dumped your sludge beyond its territorial Waters. If you had not, you would not have promised not to do it again.
Nor Yekith wrote:
Lord Adomorn wrote:Who has spoken, at length and numerous times, of our destruction
Not me.
Lie. You only have not spoken of the physical destruction of everything. But you have spoken of destroying countless individual lives, as well as the chosen way of life of all who do not follow you.
Nor Yekith wrote:
Lord Adomorn wrote:and the changing of the world?
I have always said that I would work with the rest of the pantheon.
The rest of the Pantheon - with the exception of Melirelle, whose lands are your lands - wants you to NOT change their lands.
I am the self-fulfilling prophecy. Give love, and you WILL receive love. Let your every answer, your every action and reaction, your every desire, be rooted in love.
O-gon-cho
The Gap Into Spam
Location: And closing of the eyes - true vision, The Light within became...Within the Light

Post by O-gon-cho »

Lord Adomorn wrote:
O-gon-cho wrote: This statement I can not. I trust Nor Yekith's player's promise to me regarding this too much...
I'll take that as OOC, but I can't have my character act on information given in OOC, and even IF Nor's gave it to me IC, I STILL doubt that Adomorn would really believe him.
:::shaking head sadly:::

So be it brother. Just know it will most likely affect my own choice.
Nor Yekith wrote:
Lord Adomorn wrote:Furthermore, I doubt you would never come back. I can just picture this all hapening over again in the Third Age.
But if I am facing imminent destruction, I could retreat. However, I would be more inclined to pour my malice into the one who waits. You might not agree with the mix of malice and mutation, but I assure you, malice and madness is far worse.

I do not think the world has forgotten Nephirthos.
I am glad to say all this just flew right over my head. "One who waits?" "Malice and madness?" Who? How? Why?
Injerian Praetus II
<i>Haruchai</i>

Bhakti wrote:Lie. We helped Undine freeze the Waters around Nor Pupae because you dumped your sludge beyond its territorial Waters. If you had not, you would not have promised not to do it again.
If Undine cannot control water currents then it's his fault. I never intended for the mutagens to spread.
Bhakti wrote:Lie. You only have not spoken of the physical destruction of everything. But you have spoken of destroying countless individual lives, as well as the chosen way of life of all who do not follow you.
I'm sorry, but please point to where I threatened all of Eiran.
"Oh of course," the Navigator said with faint mocking in his voice, "you have probably heard of House Praetus. We have a palace on Holy Terra. Like all powerful groups, we also have our enemies. Do you honestly think someone like you matters?" - A dissolute noble.
Benito Alvarez
Giantfriend

Post by Benito Alvarez »

Nor Yekith wrote: Water within the sovereign territory of the King.
An I'm SURE you made plans to make SURE it stayed in your lands. So if it HAPPENED to make its way out and into our waters it would be an "accident."
Nor Yekith wrote: Not me.
Direct quotes:

"Malice? Your word for the will to progress all life. I am merely the will to improve the world. Is that evil? Perhaps in your mind. I am the means to perfection."

"The world awaits the coming of the Yekith."

"From the first day I arrived to this world I knew I would never be trusted. Let me just say that . . . I cultivated the mistrust. It has a grander purpose which will be revealed in time." (What grander purpose, I wonder....)
"Bhakti, I promise you that we will stand as one, for events are being set into motion for that to happen. You are fated to join me. " (One wonders exactally how far back Nor's planning has really extended.)

"Pantheon, witness the power of mutation. Under the pall of energy I have fashioned an army out of trees, rock, flesh and bone. The womb-pits have indeed vomited forth a mighty force. Witness the power of the combined armies of Nor Pupae. They utterly shattered three of his cities while my powers washed over his lands and twisted limbs and muscles, corroding skin, or shrivelling limbs. How beautiful. How majestic that I have engineered superior life. I have engineered a master race that has proven its worth in this world.

This is progress. This is beauty.

This is one step closer in creating paradise."

"I salute you in your attempt at philosophy, but I must admit you are wrong. There would be change if the world was just malice. In fact, it would be no different from the jungle world. That is, life would be all about the strive for power - to perfect oneself. Power and it's application would be all that matters, and I find that beautiful."

Nor Yekith wrote:
Lord Adomorn wrote:Who has amassed, with his ally, an army of unbelievable size?
That makes me wrong?
The army in and of itself is not wrong, it is the fact that it is backing your numerous threats and preachings of "Paradise" to the world.
Nor Yekith wrote:You could have said it once without resorting to theatrics. :roll:
What is any of this Pantheon, but theatrics? :D
Injerian Praetus II
<i>Haruchai</i>

Lord Adomorn wrote: Direct quotes:

"The world awaits the coming of the Yekith."
Not evidence, sorry. You're clutching at straws.

Lord Adomorn wrote:"From the first day I arrived to this world I knew I would never be trusted. Let me just say that . . . I cultivated the mistrust. It has a grander purpose which will be revealed in time." (What grander purpose, I wonder....)
You're jumping to conclusions.
Lord Adomorn wrote:"Bhakti, I promise you that we will stand as one, for events are being set into motion for that to happen. You are fated to join me. " (One wonders exactally how far back Nor's planning has really extended.)
You're jumping to conclusions.
Lord Adomorn wrote:"Pantheon, witness the power of mutation. Under the pall of energy I have fashioned an army out of trees, rock, flesh and bone. The womb-pits have indeed vomited forth a mighty force. Witness the power of the combined armies of Nor Pupae. They utterly shattered three of his cities while my powers washed over his lands and twisted limbs and muscles, corroding skin, or shrivelling limbs. How beautiful. How majestic that I have engineered superior life. I have engineered a master race that has proven its worth in this world.

This is progress. This is beauty.

This is one step closer in creating paradise."
Again, this is not proof. Stop drawing your own conclusions.
Lord Adomorn wrote:"I salute you in your attempt at philosophy, but I must admit you are wrong. There would be change if the world was just malice. In fact, it would be no different from the jungle world. That is, life would be all about the strive for power - to perfect oneself. Power and it's application would be all that matters, and I find that beautiful."
I don't see how this proves I will.

Lord Adomorn wrote:The army in and of itself is not wrong, it is the fact that it is backing your numerous threats and preachings of "Paradise" to the world.
You're being led/fooled by making your own patterns.
Bhakti
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Bhakti »

Nor Yekith wrote:I'm sorry, but please point to where I threatened all of Eiran.
Once again, the most recent time:
Yek wrote:"Bhakti,
By now you know that the world is headed to disaster. Ruin and malice have struck, and the time has come for me to transform the world. My armies now march, and I am prepared to enact the plans that I have been developing from the day I arrived here. But you have the means to end suffering on Eiran. I ask you to manifest in Nor Pupae and kneel before the Weeping Ziggurat. You will sacrifice yourself for the good of the world. If you do so, granting me the realms of nature and love, I will leave the world. If you do not, I will ravage every forest on the planet, spread plagues that will devastate all life, cripple and main your people, turn the earth into a blasted ruin, spread cancers into all life. And I promise you first I will
destroy Zephyr. I know where he is, and I am prepared to do that should you not obey me. It is your choice, though I hope you realise you have nothing to bargain with. Either you sacrifice yourself or malice will shatter the world.

The Master of Mutation and Disease"
I am the self-fulfilling prophecy. Give love, and you WILL receive love. Let your every answer, your every action and reaction, your every desire, be rooted in love.
Injerian Praetus II
<i>Haruchai</i>

Bhakti wrote:
Nor Yekith wrote:I'm sorry, but please point to where I threatened all of Eiran.
Once again, the most recent time:
Yek wrote:"Bhakti,
By now you know that the world is headed to disaster. Ruin and malice have struck, and the time has come for me to transform the world. My armies now march, and I am prepared to enact the plans that I have been developing from the day I arrived here. But you have the means to end suffering on Eiran. I ask you to manifest in Nor Pupae and kneel before the Weeping Ziggurat. You will sacrifice yourself for the good of the world. If you do so, granting me the realms of nature and love, I will leave the world. If you do not, I will ravage every forest on the planet, spread plagues that will devastate all life, cripple and main your people, turn the earth into a blasted ruin, spread cancers into all life. And I promise you first I will
destroy Zephyr. I know where he is, and I am prepared to do that should you not obey me. It is your choice, though I hope you realise you have nothing to bargain with. Either you sacrifice yourself or malice will shatter the world.

The Master of Mutation and Disease"
Obviously the messenger got carried away. I will punish the individual who dares distort my vision.
O-gon-cho
The Gap Into Spam
Location: And closing of the eyes - true vision, The Light within became...Within the Light

Post by O-gon-cho »

Nor Yekith wrote: Obviously the messenger got carried away. I will punish the individual who dares distort my vision.
:snort:

Oh, m'l-rd Nor Yekith...

I am sorry but seriously?

:gag:

Even I have trouble buying into that one.
Bhakti
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Bhakti »

:haha:
Injerian Praetus II
<i>Haruchai</i>

Prove I ordered thos exact words. You may think it humorous, but I do not think it is overwhelming evidence.
Vadhaka
Giantfriend

Post by Vadhaka »

Weighty matters indeed brothers and sisters. I remain neutral for the time being. I will consider my vote carefully. And perhaps ask a few questions of our worthy Lord Adomorn.
Death To All Fanatics!
Bhakti
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Bhakti »

How about this one, then:
Nor Yekith wrote:I am not ending death. I still need death to define life and allow for the urge to succeed. What I plan is to transform all life, all trees and rocks into the image of perfection. Work with me towards this and you will find happiness. It is not that everything will be the same. Trust me on this. The world awaits the coming of the Yekith.
It may be the first time you told us what you intend. Was this an imposter? Perhaps you were tied up in the closet while this creature spoke as you?

kevinswatch.ihugny.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=418165#418165
Injerian Praetus II
<i>Haruchai</i>

Yes, I said that, but I said "I plan", but maybe things have changed? Also note that I said I wanted you to work with me towards this. Nowhere does it state I would transform without permission.
Bhakti
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Bhakti »

It would seem things have not changed, in light of the message you sent me on the parchment made from the skin of one of my follower.

As for wanting me to work with you, my decision to not has always been clear. So now you require me to sacrifice myself to you so that you can have my domains and use them in ways I would not. I guess that's "permission." In Bizarro World.
Bhakti
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Bhakti »

And more. Your words to Thinsilwil:
Nor Yekith wrote:“I have completed my experiments. The ultimate form for life on this world has been achieved, and through me, I will begin transforming the world. Until the day when everything has been remade, both of you will remain humanoid. But I will grant you the means – material and magical – to mould reality. King, I command you to prepare Nor Pupae for war; we will be attacked within a year. Thinsilwil, go to the breeding pits and continue my projects. I have need of new forms. Find any human not transformed and drag them to the pits for forced transformation.
“Oh, and do not forget the barge transports containing the outcasts of Bhakti. The god of love and nature is about to provide me with the final stage of my plans.”
Benito Alvarez
Giantfriend

Post by Benito Alvarez »

Nor, I have explained before why I am trying to change the Law. For you are right, if you look at your words alone, they do not point to guilt.

But they enhance your actions.

The mutagens, your military and your alliance with the One Million Follower Man. They are all backed up by your words to destroy us.
Injerian Praetus II
<i>Haruchai</i>

I might add that I do not believe the arbiter of justice has the right to make laws only to then back them up; it is a short step to tyranny. That said, I will only follow the laws established by Hedra Iren.
O-gon-cho
The Gap Into Spam

Re: Adomorn's Vote

Post by O-gon-cho »

Brother Adomorn, I am still considering my vote, should I choose to vote at all. Please answer me this...
Lord Adomorn wrote: Is what you are asking, how are we to know if the threat is benevolent or malevolent? I think that telling the difference between them is based around a few aspects: 1)Who is dealing the threats to who. 2)Past actions. 3)Size of the miltary. For instance a 10,000 man army is NOT nessecary to stop thieves. A much smaller number would serve just as well.
Would this threat be based upon pure numbers, or upon percentage of followers in the military? All of my dragons, and all bonded pairs of dragons and Riders, are required to serve in the Wings of the Weyrmacht. Does this make the Weyrmacht a threatening force? Not at his time, as I have so few followers. But, should I eventually gain in strength, perchance that may change. Would a deity be allowed to launch an asault on me for such?
Bhakti
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Bhakti »

Nor Yekith wrote:That said, I will only follow the laws established by Hedra Iren.
My bookie is going crazy trying to keep up with the bets on this!

Return to “Pantheon”