The Rise and Fall of Empires RULES & General Discussion

Moderator: Goatkiller666

Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

Great roleplaying so far, guys. I know there will be some rewards being sent next turn results!
Waddley wrote:your Highness Sir Dr. Loredoctor, PhD, Esq, the Magnificent, First of his name, Second Cousin of Dragons, White-Gold-Plate Wielder!
Montresor
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Montresor »

It's all fun and games until someone gets hurt :wink:
balon!
Lord

Post by balon! »

Montressor wrote:It's all fun and games until someone gets hurt :wink:
:haha:
Avatar wrote:But then, the answers provided by your imagination are not only sometimes best, but have the added advantage of being unable to be wrong.
Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

Great news everybody: I will process the turns quicker next turn. This means the results will be out by monday next week. So get the orders in as soon as possible. The next turn will be very interesting.
Waddley wrote:your Highness Sir Dr. Loredoctor, PhD, Esq, the Magnificent, First of his name, Second Cousin of Dragons, White-Gold-Plate Wielder!
Atrus
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by Atrus »

Dorian wrote:Perhaps you are disenchanted with life and wish your peoples demise?
Heh. Although I wish I had made the race I have in mind NOW when we started the game, that's not the reason. :P
Montresor
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Montresor »

ross154alliance wrote:
Heh. Although I wish I had made the race I have in mind NOW when we started the game, that's not the reason. :P
Haha...don't worry, you'll get to try out that new race soon enough :wink:
balon!
Lord

Post by balon! »

Montressor wrote: Haha...don't worry, you'll get to try out that new race soon enough :wink:
Weak. :P
Avatar wrote:But then, the answers provided by your imagination are not only sometimes best, but have the added advantage of being unable to be wrong.
Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

It looks likely that we will have a new empire.
Dorian
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Dorian »

Im guessing thats our mate sean. THAT will be interesting, he has some weird ideas. Dont put him next to me please :P
Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

I'm on msn right now for those empires that have sent messages to the Stellarvores. If others cannot make it, please pm me.

New Rules!
*Thanks to Murrin*
Mercenaries
They are not as effective as standard warships (weaker at attack and defence), but they come at a cheaper price (one half the cost). Further, this must be payed for every turn/six months that you need the service of mercenaries.

Expanding Borders
Empires can now pay 5CCs to expand their empire's borders into space (only empty sectors, sectors with stars in them, and nebula sectors). Further, the sectors must be adjoining planetary systems that you control. There are two benefits: sense of security (player, not morale for empires), and sometimes an event occurs where empires receive 1-5CCs per sector they control.

For 10CCs you can expand the borders across planetary systems. However, the system must be bordering a planetary system you already control. Further, this does not mean the planet is colonised; just that the system now belongs to your empire.
Montresor
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Montresor »

Loremaster wrote: *Thanks to Murrin*
Mercenaries
They are not as effective as standard warships (weaker at attack and defence), but they come at a cheaper price (one half the cost). Further, this must be payed for every turn/six months that you need the service of mercenaries.
The question is, if you hired them, where would they appear. Not that I'll sully my proud fleets with such riff-raff... :wink:
Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

Montressor wrote:
Loremaster wrote: *Thanks to Murrin*
Mercenaries
The question is, if you hired them, where would they appear. Not that I'll sully my proud fleets with such riff-raff... :wink:
Where you want them to appear in your empire's borders. And not in interdicted systems.
Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

Turn 13 deadline is midnight on friday. I am still waiting for four empires to submit, so I can't start processing as yet.
Montresor
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Montresor »

And for those who may ever feel stuck for ideas of what new species to play if a V2 comes around:

www.pbfcomics.com/?cid=PBF083AD-Executi ... on.jpg#150
Shadow Strike
Stonedownor

Post by Shadow Strike »

Dorian wrote:Im guessing thats our mate sean. THAT will be interesting, he has some weird ideas. Dont put him next to me please :P
Careful now, you may just hurt my feelings :(

Just have to finish up my race and I'm good to go.
balon!
Lord

Post by balon! »

Montressor wrote:And for those who may ever feel stuck for ideas of what new species to play if a V2 comes around:

www.pbfcomics.com/?cid=PBF083AD-Executi ... on.jpg#150
HAHA.

Excellent.

And one of the four is me guys, sorry. Been having troubles meeting up with the krullen player, but I'll make the deadline, no worries.
Dorian
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Dorian »

pfft your just stalling cause you know we're about to open a can of whoop ass on ya
balon!
Lord

Post by balon! »

Dorian wrote:pfft your just stalling cause you know we're about to open a can of whoop ass on ya

....... :shifty:
Iblis
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by Iblis »

Loremaster wrote:Turn 13 deadline is midnight on friday.
Haha, I know who that's aimed at. ;) Thanks. :LOLS:
Now because You have led me astray, I shall surely sit in ambush for them on Your straight path.

balon!
Lord

Post by balon! »

Turn is in. Let's see how this works! WOO!

Return to “Empires”