The Rise and Fall of Empires RULES & General Discussion

Moderator: Goatkiller666

Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

Ladies and gentlemen . . . I am now calculating the first interstellar war. And it's about to get nasty.
Waddley wrote:your Highness Sir Dr. Loredoctor, PhD, Esq, the Magnificent, First of his name, Second Cousin of Dragons, White-Gold-Plate Wielder!
Dorian
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Dorian »

yeah, ill teach those tliser core sons of bitches not to mess with my communist values :P
Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

Dorian wrote:yeah, ill teach those tliser core sons of bitches not to mess with my communist values :P
Not with GOD on your side. ;)
Waddley wrote:your Highness Sir Dr. Loredoctor, PhD, Esq, the Magnificent, First of his name, Second Cousin of Dragons, White-Gold-Plate Wielder!
Dorian
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Dorian »

Shut your trap mate or I shall have to open a can of whoop ass
Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

Dorian wrote:Shut your trap mate or I shall have to open a can of whoop ass
Gee'Em not amused. :evil:

I'm off to play Half-Life 2 Episode 2.
balon!
Lord

Post by balon! »

Loremaster wrote: Gee'Em not amused. :evil:

I'm off to play Half-Life 2 Episode 2.
MAN.

Why'd you have to do THAT. Now I'm gonna get stomped.
Avatar wrote:But then, the answers provided by your imagination are not only sometimes best, but have the added advantage of being unable to be wrong.
Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

I have to announce that there will be a delay when the turn results are sent out and GDN articles posted. This is primarily because I have to prepare for a job interview (for tomorrow). Also, as this turn is quite complex, I want to make sure I get it right. If I don't, then one empire suffers.
Montresor
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Montresor »

Loremaster wrote:I have to announce that there will be a delay when the turn results are sent out and GDN articles posted. This is primarily because I have to prepare for a job interview (for tomorrow). Also, as this turn is quite complex, I want to make sure I get it right. If I don't, then one empire suffers.
Well, aren't the results done a week after the orders now, or are you processing this one faster?
balon!
Lord

Post by balon! »

I think he means he's starting it a day late, so the results will be a day late.
Avatar wrote:But then, the answers provided by your imagination are not only sometimes best, but have the added advantage of being unable to be wrong.
Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

Balon wrote:I think he means he's starting it a day late, so the results will be a day late.
That's right.
Dorian
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Dorian »

lore, feel free to reply to my pm's :P
Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

Dorian wrote:lore, feel free to reply to my pm's :P
I told you before that we can't be together! :lol:
Dorian
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Dorian »

But why?? Why??? Its that ranaldo again isnt it! Ill kill him.. .ILL KILL HIM!!!!

*Runs away sobbing*
Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

Dorian wrote:But why?? Why??? Its that ranaldo again isnt it! Ill kill him.. .ILL KILL HIM!!!!

*Runs away sobbing*
:lol:
Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

I haven't started turn processing; it's been a really tough week, and every night I've gone to bed early. Sorry! It looks likely the results will be out early next week.
balon!
Lord

Post by balon! »

Loremaster wrote:I haven't started turn processing; it's been a really tough week, and every night I've gone to bed early. Sorry! It looks likely the results will be out early next week.
Now I'm REALLY going to go crazy. :P
Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

More delays. I was meant to attend an astrophysics lecture tonight and then get home by 8pm. However, I've had several seizures and a some food poisoning. I could have sat at my desk - like now - and processed the last few results, but two friends are visiting me tonight.

Sorry.
Montresor
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Montresor »

That's fine, though I'm looking forward to it.
Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

Almost done. I have to say that this has been a great turn so far!
balon!
Lord

Post by balon! »

YAY!

Return to “Empires”