The Rise and Fall of Empires (MAP)

Moderator: Goatkiller666

Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

The map will be updated soon.
Waddley wrote:your Highness Sir Dr. Loredoctor, PhD, Esq, the Magnificent, First of his name, Second Cousin of Dragons, White-Gold-Plate Wielder!
Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

Map has been updated to show the two new starting empires.
Last edited by Loredoctor on Sat Jul 14, 2007 1:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Waddley wrote:your Highness Sir Dr. Loredoctor, PhD, Esq, the Magnificent, First of his name, Second Cousin of Dragons, White-Gold-Plate Wielder!
Erkirithi-Sha
Ramen

Post by Erkirithi-Sha »

Ok. Looks fine. Is the 'void space' no longer a factor in the game?

Also, those two new borders look like exactly the same colour to me.
"To promote the Empire of the Erkirithi-Sha, through science, and through the Assisted-Divinity of the Everlasting Emperor; to advance and to evolve always forward, throwing off the mawkish sentimentality of lesser beings; to suffer no imposition; and to accept no destiny but that which we make. These were the aims of The Servants of The Emperor, and these are the aims of all true Erkirithi. Long shall prevail the will of the Emperor" - the last words of Ukule-Thaid, convicted of the assassination of Chairman Kleth, 432nd cycle.
Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

Erkirithi-Sha wrote:Ok. Looks fine. Is the 'void space' no longer a factor in the game?

Also, those two new borders look like exactly the same colour to me.
Edit: Fixed.

I decided not to use the void.
Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

Please note that the map has been updated. I expect to update it again when the new empire is placed on the map, I calculate The Faceless Ones' turn, and the two remaining players to submit their turn two orders.
Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

The map has been updated again. Expect a major update by the end of the weekend, as I am due to expand it to the east again, with some heavy strategic changes.
Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

Game map has been updated to include the two new empires. Note that there is a dark gulf where ships cannot cross. I have expanded the map in the center and to the far right. Please be aware of the wormholes.
Atrus
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by Atrus »

Any chance of labeling the locations of the planets with the number/letter combination as well as with color?

Makes it faster to locate. :D
Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

ross154alliance wrote:Any chance of labeling the locations of the planets with the number/letter combination as well as with color?
No. :) If the planet is conquered or colonised by you, the border of your empire will surround the sector. That should help.
Atrus
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by Atrus »

What about JUST the original homeplanet? I ask because I trying to keep track, for the History, of who's exploring where.
Erkirithi-Sha
Ramen

Post by Erkirithi-Sha »

ross154alliance wrote:Any chance of labeling the locations of the planets with the number/letter combination as well as with color?

Makes it faster to locate. :D
What about just a small dot in a corner of the grid, if it contains a homeworld system?

Grid numbers might just clog things up.
"To promote the Empire of the Erkirithi-Sha, through science, and through the Assisted-Divinity of the Everlasting Emperor; to advance and to evolve always forward, throwing off the mawkish sentimentality of lesser beings; to suffer no imposition; and to accept no destiny but that which we make. These were the aims of The Servants of The Emperor, and these are the aims of all true Erkirithi. Long shall prevail the will of the Emperor" - the last words of Ukule-Thaid, convicted of the assassination of Chairman Kleth, 432nd cycle.
balon!
Lord

Post by balon! »

Erkirithi-Sha wrote:Grid numbers might just clog things up.
Or even just a PM for me to use? I'm depserate. Keeping track of who's where is going to make my head explode. :D
Avatar wrote:But then, the answers provided by your imagination are not only sometimes best, but have the added advantage of being unable to be wrong.
Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

As for altering the map - yes, as long as I can not have large icons cluttering things up. However, I am prepared to maintain a list of each empire and its planets - that is, the name of the planet and the co-ordinates.
Atrus
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by Atrus »

YES. Thanks so much, LORE ( :oops: :hithead: ). I'm WAY less confused now. :D
Last edited by Atrus on Sun Jul 29, 2007 4:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

ross154alliance wrote:YES. Thanks so much, Xar. I'm WAY less confused now. :D
Xar?!!!! :lol:
Atrus
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by Atrus »

Man. Force of habit, if I've ever seen one.

I am SO sorry. :oops:
Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

No problems.

The map will be updated soon - we've had some big changes.
Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

Map updated!
Dorian
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Dorian »

That Red Star next to my planet should be in R4 not Q4, unless i screwed up my orders...
Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

Dorian wrote:That Red Star next to my planet should be in R4 not Q4, unless i screwed up my orders...
Sorry! But do you really want to change it? :)

Return to “Empires”