The Rise and Fall of Empires (MAP)

Moderator: Goatkiller666

Loredoctor
Lord

The Rise and Fall of Empires (MAP)

Post by Loredoctor »

To save: right click this link and select 'save target'

Each square measures three light years by three light years.

The colours correspond to the borders of an empire.

Light Blue: The Khatani
Homesystem: K4

Red: The Ross 154 Alliance.
Homesystem: E5
Adrastos (star): D5
Endurance Beyond Expectations (colonised): E4
Siiniisiilil/Brink (colonised): F5
Crystal Beauty (colonised): F4

Green: Krullen.
Homesystem: C2
Krullenia (colonised): D2
Savage Planet (colonised): B2
Purity of Thought (colonised): B3

Purple: The Free Traders. Away
Homesystem: A6
Ford Prime: B5

Dark red and black: The Ovvello Conclave
Sopra: B9

Yellow: Delucrii.
Homesystem: H10
Primus (colonised): H9
Maelstrom: I10
Segundus (colonised): I9
The Fires of Heaven (colonised): I8
Womb (colonised): F10

Dark Blue: Erkirithi-Sha.
Homesystem (Utara-Mikud): H3
Itu Minor (colonised): G3
Itu Major (colonised): G3
Ikiribati (colonised): F3
Suhua-Alawi (colonised): G2
Etem-Lir (colonised): L4

Light Brown and Red: T'lesir.
Homesystem (New T'lesir): L9
V'haelar (colonised): K8
Maelstrom: I10
E'anhal (colonised): L8
Kal (colonised): L10
Se’mmuan (colonised): M10
Ra’Syd (colonised): M9

Black & Grey: The Faceless Ones.
Homesystem: L1
Colonised: K2
Colonised: K1
Colonised: M1
Utopia (colonised): N1

Green & Blue: The Triumverate of the Vishal.
Homesystem: R3
Gor'Sanor (colonised): R4
Colonised: R5

Purple and Black: The Overmind. Away
Homesystem: R9
Colonised: Q9
Colonised: Q8
Colonised: R10

Unique Systems
Mimi Homeworld: Jaramundji Mui E8
Fanath S6
Machine Prime C6
Imperator C8
The Ark C9

Wormholes (marked by a red 'W')
The dark blue wormholes (E7 & R6) are entry and exit points, but they only lead to the pale blue wormhole (N5) near the center. The pale blue wormhole is an exit and entry wormhole and leads to one of the dark blue wormholes. A fleet or warship cannot travel from one of the dark blue wormholes to the other dark blue wormhole; it only leads to the pale blue one.

Wormholes (marked by a blue 'W')
The light blue wormholes (P8 & A3) are both entry and exit points.

The Great Nebula
Marked by sectors with a red diamond. Note that the great nebula confers a defensive bonus, but ships are slowed down whilst they travel through it (-1 to movement).
Last edited by Loredoctor on Tue Nov 06, 2007 10:05 am, edited 98 times in total.
Waddley wrote:your Highness Sir Dr. Loredoctor, PhD, Esq, the Magnificent, First of his name, Second Cousin of Dragons, White-Gold-Plate Wielder!
Atrus
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by Atrus »

Your purple is very.....pink looking. :D ;)

Also, any chance of changing the yellow to a differnet shade? Sort of hard to see. If not, no biggy. I can deal. :D
Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

ross154alliance wrote:Also, any chance of changing the yellow to a differnet shade? Sort of hard to see. If not, no biggy. I can deal. :D
:crazy: :rant: ;)

Change your monitor, you berk. Looks fine to me! :lol:
Waddley wrote:your Highness Sir Dr. Loredoctor, PhD, Esq, the Magnificent, First of his name, Second Cousin of Dragons, White-Gold-Plate Wielder!
Atrus
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by Atrus »

I assume I should be insulted by the term "berk"? ;)
Iblis
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by Iblis »

Uh, yeah...the yellow writing is almost impossible to read for me too. :D
Now because You have led me astray, I shall surely sit in ambush for them on Your straight path.

Atrus
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by Atrus »

Free Traders wrote:Uh, yeah...the yellow writing is almost impossible to read for me too. :D
haHA! :biggrin: ;)
Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

:evil: I'm looking forward to some nasty 'random' events. ;)
balon!
Lord

Post by balon! »

Ahh......crap.

Space Adventurers? Now we're ALL dead. :D
Avatar wrote:But then, the answers provided by your imagination are not only sometimes best, but have the added advantage of being unable to be wrong.
Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

Please note that instead of depicting solar systems, I only display planets. It just looks better that way. So don't think each square represents a few million miles. Each square is three light years to a side.
Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

Okay, I will be off to see a movie today, so I may take a while to reply to pms and emails. The good news is that it is looking likely the map will expand.
Eugen Razvan
Giantfriend

Post by Eugen Razvan »

I heard a rumour that the map of this region of the galaxy is due to expand - something like that it will almost be twice the size.

Care to comment?
Erkirithi-Sha
Ramen

Post by Erkirithi-Sha »

This would suit the Erkirithi-Sha.

[would this mean our spacing from each other changes?]
"To promote the Empire of the Erkirithi-Sha, through science, and through the Assisted-Divinity of the Everlasting Emperor; to advance and to evolve always forward, throwing off the mawkish sentimentality of lesser beings; to suffer no imposition; and to accept no destiny but that which we make. These were the aims of The Servants of The Emperor, and these are the aims of all true Erkirithi. Long shall prevail the will of the Emperor" - the last words of Ukule-Thaid, convicted of the assassination of Chairman Kleth, 432nd cycle.
Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

Erkirithi-Sha wrote:This would suit the Erkirithi-Sha.

[would this mean our spacing from each other changes?]
I will neither confirm nor deny the rumour. All I can say that if said event happens, space will expand to the east. Not that the areas between the empires expand.
Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

Due to some balancing issues, I have had to adjust the starting locations for two of the empires. Please contact me if you have a problem with the changes.

And I have expanded the map. I hope it's obvious which sectors you can't move into.
Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

The black area where there are no grids is called "The Gulf" and that may or may not be explained. Suffice to say, no starships may cross to ther other side. Although there is a wormhole link. The other side is for new players. When we get more players I will open the wormwhole link in time.
Immanentizing The Eschaton

Post by Avatar »

Might wanna resize your image a bit? Throws the hell out of the tables on this page, and I'm on 1152x864.

--A
Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

Avatar wrote:Might wanna resize your image a bit? Throws the hell out of the tables on this page, and I'm on 1152x864.

--A
Edit - - That worked.

When you click on the thumbnail, click on the pic that pops up. That will give you a better image (otherwise some lines don't work).
Last edited by Loredoctor on Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Atrus
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by Atrus »

I'm not against using the old pic and implementing the new one when we get come more players.
Erkirithi-Sha
Ramen

Post by Erkirithi-Sha »

ross154alliance wrote:I'm not against using the old pic and implementing the new one when we get come more players.
That seems logical, though I have no problems with the change as is.
"To promote the Empire of the Erkirithi-Sha, through science, and through the Assisted-Divinity of the Everlasting Emperor; to advance and to evolve always forward, throwing off the mawkish sentimentality of lesser beings; to suffer no imposition; and to accept no destiny but that which we make. These were the aims of The Servants of The Emperor, and these are the aims of all true Erkirithi. Long shall prevail the will of the Emperor" - the last words of Ukule-Thaid, convicted of the assassination of Chairman Kleth, 432nd cycle.
Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

The change is necessary due to the fact that there was a serious problem with starting locations. Regardless, the area beyond the gulf cannot be explored until we get more players. All I am doing is just expanding an area for the benefit of everyone.

Return to “Empires”