The Rise and Fall of Empires (MAP)

Moderator: Goatkiller666

Dorian
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Dorian »

Im not fussed.Its just a mere pain in the ass mate, Kinda like your fleets in last men in hell. Nothing to sweat over :P
Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

Dorian wrote:Im not fussed.Its just a mere pain in the ass mate, Kinda like your fleets in last men in hell. Nothing to sweat over :P
The same fleet that has happened to cause more damage than the US fleet, I might state! ;) :lol:
Waddley wrote:your Highness Sir Dr. Loredoctor, PhD, Esq, the Magnificent, First of his name, Second Cousin of Dragons, White-Gold-Plate Wielder!
Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

The Map has been updated.
Waddley wrote:your Highness Sir Dr. Loredoctor, PhD, Esq, the Magnificent, First of his name, Second Cousin of Dragons, White-Gold-Plate Wielder!
balon!
Lord

Post by balon! »

Is there a signficane to the red "W" in E7?
Avatar wrote:But then, the answers provided by your imagination are not only sometimes best, but have the added advantage of being unable to be wrong.
Atrus
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by Atrus »

Nevermind, I'm dumb. :D
Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

Map updated again!

Well done to all the empires. Especially the Krullen.
Erkirithi-Sha
Ramen

Post by Erkirithi-Sha »

Loremaster wrote: Well done to all the empires.
Yay! I found three totally useless bits of space!!
"To promote the Empire of the Erkirithi-Sha, through science, and through the Assisted-Divinity of the Everlasting Emperor; to advance and to evolve always forward, throwing off the mawkish sentimentality of lesser beings; to suffer no imposition; and to accept no destiny but that which we make. These were the aims of The Servants of The Emperor, and these are the aims of all true Erkirithi. Long shall prevail the will of the Emperor" - the last words of Ukule-Thaid, convicted of the assassination of Chairman Kleth, 432nd cycle.
Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

Good news. I have decided to increase the resolution of the map so everyone will have a better image of the planets, stars, etc.
Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

As promised, the map has a larger resolution so you can see the planets more clearly. It's a big file, so please be patient while you wait for it to display. I've also added a downloadable link, if you want a copy on your pc.
Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

Please note that map and map download link has been updated.
Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

The map will be updated soon!
Dorian
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Dorian »

haha I was just looking sadly at the un updated map wondering when it would be done :P
Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

The map has been updated.
Dorian
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Dorian »

it wont zoom :(
Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

Updated again. I am now using photobucket as imageshack automatically resizes.
Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

The map will be updated soon. I might add that now we have a total of eight players, which I find is perfect. Less calculation, so the turns will be processed sooner. However, I do miss having the Children and the Orions in the game, as there races were great.
Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

Turn Ten map uploaded!
Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

Turn Eleven map uploaded.
Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

The map has been updated and all turn results have been sent out!
Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

As there is a new Empire in the game the map has been updated. I'd like to welcome the Ovvello Conclave to the game.

Both the Free Traders and the Hive Will players' Empires will be on hold until the players can return to the game.

Return to “Empires”