The Rise and Fall of Empires (GAME THREAD)

Moderator: Goatkiller666

Loredoctor
Lord

The Rise and Fall of Empires (GAME THREAD)

Post by Loredoctor »

Please use this thread for all empire roleplaying. I routinely award people who take part in roleplaying their empire and politics, establishing details about their race, and being good sports.
Lord Mhoram
Lord

Post by Lord Mhoram »

I'd be interested in this.
Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

Lord Mhoram wrote:I'd be interested in this.
I would love for you to take part. :)
Waddley wrote:your Highness Sir Dr. Loredoctor, PhD, Esq, the Magnificent, First of his name, Second Cousin of Dragons, White-Gold-Plate Wielder!
Lord Mhoram
Lord

Post by Lord Mhoram »

When can this get started? :)
Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

Lord Mhoram wrote:When can this get started? :)
I am hoping to start by saturday.
Waddley wrote:your Highness Sir Dr. Loredoctor, PhD, Esq, the Magnificent, First of his name, Second Cousin of Dragons, White-Gold-Plate Wielder!
Lord Mhoram
Lord

Post by Lord Mhoram »

Will check in by then, in that case.
Loredoctor
Lord

Post by Loredoctor »

Lord Mhoram wrote:Will check in by then, in that case.
Great! I think you will enjoy it.
Iblis
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by Iblis »

This is the game thread damn it. :D Take it to the Rules and comments. :D

Saturday? Hell, I'm ready now. Let's go people. :D
Now because You have led me astray, I shall surely sit in ambush for them on Your straight path.

Atrus
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by Atrus »

We're ready to go too.
Orion
Servant of the Land

Post by Orion »

We are ready to go.
The Children
Servant of the Land

Post by The Children »

The Divine Children of the Blessed and Everburning Sun wish to share with all of you a portion of our Holy Text. We do so with respect to your own personal beliefs, and only with the hope that you will take away from this an insight to the driving force of our lives.

The History of the Creation of the Universe
As told by the First Prophet of the Everburning Sun, Her Holiness the Revered Solar Speaker, Chosen to bear the Torch of Eternity, Seer of the Purest Light, First of the Anointed who is without Shadow; Roe.
Translated from the Ancient Language by Pel.

"The Antiverse began in a malevolent darkness. Nothingness extended the expanse of existence, and this Nothingness was the bane of life, destroyer of worlds, and murderer of grwoth. The Nothingness was the first thing but soon it was not the only thing. The Lightbringer came from we know not where, to fight the Nothingness. From the furthest reaches of the Antiverse Lightbringer came, to spread life and creation to forms who would give praise and worship to him absolutely, for he was a God, and Gods are nothing without Children.

The Nothingness and the Lightbringer fought, and in that celestial battle the Lightbringer was shattered into an infinite number of pieces. These stars spread to all reaches of the Antiverse, filling it with light and creating the single Universe in which all of existence resides. The Nothingness was defeated utterly.

The soul of the Lightbringer settled into the loveliest area of the Universe and chose there to create His Children. Dark motes he flung from him, to encircle him and bask in his aura. He chose the mote closest to him to create his Children, and called it Lumière. We, the Divine Children of the Blessed and Peaceful Everburning Sun rose from his will and created for him the Tranquil Citadel of Radiant Luminescence. This glorious temple was placed in the point of the planet closest to the sun, it's shimmering spires reached out as if in longing, to bask eternally in Lightbringer's radiance. The Lightbringer created Lumière to be stationary so that darkness will never fall on his Children or anything they create, so long as they stay close to him."
Signed in the Lightbringer's name,
The Divine Children of the Blessed and Peaceful Everburning Sun
Atrus
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by Atrus »

An Excerpt from Grass in the Winds: A Biography of Lamont Renard

Luminescences poured through the semi-plastic window making shadow puppets on the wall. Up and down, clouds and creatures danced and ran, and behind them all a lone figure stood, looking down onto the source of the reflected sunlight.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

He could still see his once beautiful planet in his mind. To the south, his homeland, the Grass Ocean; a continent wide plains. Nearly flat and covered in razor sharp la rim grass. He could trace the flattened areas where they grew vine fruits and various edible greens. And in the middle of the vast farmlands and la rim grass was the small Middle-Cite. The place of learning and government for each province of Ross. Where each of the lower level Technicians served their people. Each keeping the order and ruling in joint with the Head Artisans.

It was in such a place of vast knowledge and wisdom that Lamont Renard was first tested for aptitude. Such tests are given to all the youth of Ross, pointing the direction of where they can serve their peoples best. Most will serve as Artisans the builders and craftsmen of Ross. Only a very small percent of the population will score as Technicians, the scientists and inventors. And an even smaller percent will score high enough to move to the Central-Cites, the vast cities of research facilities inhabited only by Technicians and, on the outskirts, high ranking Artisans.

But Lamont was the rarest of the rare. He was immediately flagged by the testing machines as a possible Head Technician. The literal leader of the people of Ross 154. It had been almost three years since the last Head Tech had died, and the people were in a flurry. Without Head Tech to run the Technicians, who led the Artisans, the Ross oligarchy would quickly collapse.

As if the testing machines weren't proof enough, Lamont was born on the day the Light Across the Heavens, a forty year cycle comet, first appeared in the skies above Ross. This was purely superstition, but it greatly affected the way the Artisans viewed Lamont Renard. After only two years of training Lamont advanced into the ranks of of high level Technicians, astounding them all with an insight previously thought impossible. Faster then light travel. So strong was Lamont's insights into the problem, that only a scant four years later, on his nineteenth birthday, the Lamont Drive was finished, and installed in the new corvette Winds in the Grass.

Four years too soon for such a feat. Four years too late for his planet.

The comet Light Across the Heavens was FAR off course. And there wasn't nearly enough time to build ships to transport the population to the small asteroid field nearby. Lamont would have to make his first, and forever his hardest, decision.

He would have to pick who would live and who would die.

The people themselves made the decision simple, if not easy. Their whole life was based off of a symbiosis. The Artisans supported the Technicians, who in turn made life easier for the Artisans. The heads of all departments of Technicians and Artisans were placed on simple SO (surface to orbit) crafts and brought to various research stations in the asteroid belt. Winds in the Grass was moved out of range of any collateral damage from the comet, and the wait began.

Advice was exchanged to the younger members leaving the planet. Memories. Stories. But most of all, love. From grandparent to grandchild. Mother to daughter. Brother to sister. Friends and coworkers, bar buddies and competitors. The people of Ross knew that the end was coming, and now was not the time for rivalries or arguments.

And all too soon the time had come.

It was spectacular and horrifying all at one time. Light Across the Heavens hit the atmosphere at unimaginable speeds, breaking into four massive pieces. The first two hit lands and sprayed columns of dirt and smoke into the air that would not have left for generations. The third hit the only ocean on Ross and created a tidal wave the circled it's boundaries five times before dissipating.

It was the forth piece that was cursed and renamed Cataclysm. It was the largest of the comet pieces and the most damaging. When it hit, there were no tidal waves, no columns of smoke. It slammed into the planet, and broke it in half. All at once, where there was hope for rebuilding and returning was demolished. The people of Ross 154 were homeless.

The Cataclysm had destroyed their home.

Lamont shook the memory from his mind. He was now in his mid thirties, and his people had prospered greatly. On each mouth was the people's new motto: “We shall draw from the heart of suffering itself the means of inspiration and survival.” It was this mantra only that drove them to stay from extinction, and indeed, to thrive. They now inhabited the Obelix field, the new asteroid belt that was made from the major pieces of their home world, that orbited what was now Ross 154. Only half it's original size, it had lost all the means for life.

They now lived in the new Central and Middle Cites. Huge domed communities on each of the asteroids. And in the middle of all the new life was one thing old; Winds in the Grass. The corvette that now served as capital ship, and permanent home of Lamont Renard, retired Head Technician.

His mind drifted again to the early days. To the year after the Cataclysm had destroyed his home.

Lamont had kept his work up to a fevered pace for the last twenty months, and he glad for his break. To have time to play Move-Up and Shuffle and to surf the 'Net for all the new research coming out of the new domed Central Cites. He was good and happy. Or so he had convinced himself.

In fact, he was bored. Bored out of his mind.

For the last three months he had done nothing worth mentioning. Processing other Technicians data of start systems in the distance, adding them to Winds astrogation charts, even though they would never be used. Until the Lamont Engine could be reproduced in full again, the ship could not be put into the danger of exploration. And it looked to stay that way unless something truly amazing happened.

Nearly total was Lamont's surprise, then, when his scanning officer reported that an unknown object was entering Ross airspace. And then on Winds comms frequency: "Ross 154 Alliance. I am the Galactic Column Bank representative, Column 14. You may refer to me as Column 14"

It seemed like, against all odds, Lamont Renard was going to be able to put his ship into full use. The people of Ross 154 were not alone in the galaxy.
Last edited by Atrus on Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:02 am, edited 3 times in total.
Iblis
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by Iblis »

Sitting in his quarters, deep within the cocoon-like rock of Sanctuary, Jay Gyan, nominal leader of the Free Traders, considered his options.

These were difficult times, and he could see already that careful manoeuvring would be necessary if the Free traders were to survive, let alone make a profit. This base, carved deep into the rock of the asteroid belt that was all that remained of the planet that had once been home to a vast trading consortium was now the sole refuge and resource of the survivors that mostly made up the Free Traders population.

For the moment, they were safe, if not secure. But survival meant profit, and profit meant business. And business meant customers. For the time being at least, his course ahead was clear.

As he prepared his orders, Observation sent an urgent message, suddenly recieved on in-system comms arrays:

Free Traders. I am the Galactic Column Bank representative, Column 9. You may refer to me as Column 9.

The future was at hand.
Now because You have led me astray, I shall surely sit in ambush for them on Your straight path.

Erkirithi-Sha
Ramen

Post by Erkirithi-Sha »

The mist of blood finally settled. The gardens and the stone totems were splattered coppery-red. Three young officers floated face down in a fountain; dozens of others lay inert or crawled on shattered limbs, to die in some shade. The Kerek River Society was no more. Their leader, the most senior officer amongst them, felt his breath drawing shorter, and his hands growing wetter. He clutched the shredded remains of his uniform, where a blast of shattered stone had torn into his abdomen. Hurest-Shek had been one of the first casualties of the Kerek River Society.

It had all started so beautifully. Four score officers, all young and idealistic had come together to discuss the necessity of industrial and imperial expansion into Kweld. New resources would mean a greater distribution of wealth to the poor. Squalor had become endemic. Surely, it was the will of the Emperor that his people should no longer suffer, that it was time for the second continent to be colonised? Expansion would not have to be complete – just to the Kerek River to start with.

Numerous assassinations had followed. Civilian targets, and low level bureaucrats. Hurest-Shek had soon realized that low level assassinations were endangering the organisation, so they had bided their time for a coup.

The coup was to be in 75 days time. Then reports had filtered through that a strange vessel had been sighted to the North. This, and the encounter with the humans, now on display in the Centre for Anthropological Curiosities, had led the Kerek River Society to understand that expansion had to be to new worlds. The navy’s newest Corvette had the capacity to travel into the depths of space, and new resources could be found there.

There was no time to waste. The Society seized their chance. In a bold move, the Society smuggled men in during the change of the Cabinet guard, and barricaded the seat of government. Within five hours they had slaughtered nine government ministers, 37 guards, and 23 low-level bureaucrats. Unfortunately, the Chairman and most of his interior cabinet had been elsewhere. Nonetheless, the Society laid forth their demands – an immediate dismissal of the civilian government, a rapid expansion of the army and navy, and the exploration of space. The demands were also sent to the Hierophant in the Imperial Palace, so that he could consult the Emperor and let the people know His will.

Three days passed, and the capital city was in the nervous grip of fear. The military seemed reluctant to crush the coup without the advice of the Surgeon-Priests. Hurest-Shek and his men waited fervently, convinced that the justness of their cause would gain approval. The heads of industry and the civilian government wanted the Kerek River Society to be made an example of. There had been too many political assassinations of late.

The decision finally came. Forcefully. In the early hours of the fourth morning since the coup, five companies of soldiers, with a detachment of the savage Kwellen stormed the cabinet. Hurest-Shek had no time to command the defense, an explosion from nearby sent shards of a totem ripping into him. A short and bloody melee ensued, in which the Kerek River Society was massacred.

Hurest-Shek watched as a Kwellen, its body covered in ritual scars and tattoos, stopped to lap the blood soaked fountain water, before burying a stone knife into the skull of a crawling officer. The savage cut the tendrils free from the side of the dead Erkirithi’s face, and slung them onto some string as a trophy. The remaining soldiers slew the wounded where they could find them.

A soldier stared down at him, aiming a rifle at Hurest-Shek’s face. Recognising the leader of the Society instantly, he waved his commander over. The company commander stared down.

Hurest-Shek? Leader of this insurrection?”

He nodded.

“The Hierophant wished it to be conveyed that the Emperor, though sympathetic to your aims, can not abide insurrection against his appointed government”. The commander removed his helmet, and stood as straight-backed as he could. He was silent for some moments. At last, he saluted. “I would like to extend my admiration for your desire for reformation. You displayed dedication and greatness”.

“Thank you . . .” Hurest-Shek nodded slightly. In the distance, a small burst of fire heralded the execution of another Society member.

“Have you heard?” the company commander asked, “the Hierophant has advised the Chairman and his cabinet that, in light of their inability to have stopped your coup without recourse to this violence, they will be replaced and sent in exile to the Frozen North. The Hierophant also instructed that the Emperor, in the light of recent encounters, wishes all efforts to be directed towards the exploration of space”.

Hurest-Shek, nodded, this time barely having the strength left to move his head. At least the failed coup and the sacrifice of the Kerek River Society had not been in vain. The soldier beside the company commander raised his rifle to fire, though his commander stayed his hand. The commander instead took his own pistol out and pointed it at Hurest-Shek’s head.

“Long shall prevail the will of the emperor,” the commander intoned.

The humidifiers in the gardens kept the grounds at the climate of the densest jungles of Ariki. Some of the plants almost dripped with condensation. This was ideal for any Erkirithi-Sha. A kind of a paradise. Hurest-Shek pulled himself up, despite the pain, so that he could sit straight. “Long shall prevail the will of the emperor,” he said.

At least it was a comfortable place to die. The commander’s pistol fired, resounding the death of the Kerek River Society.
Last edited by Erkirithi-Sha on Thu Jul 12, 2007 3:26 am, edited 3 times in total.
"To promote the Empire of the Erkirithi-Sha, through science, and through the Assisted-Divinity of the Everlasting Emperor; to advance and to evolve always forward, throwing off the mawkish sentimentality of lesser beings; to suffer no imposition; and to accept no destiny but that which we make. These were the aims of The Servants of The Emperor, and these are the aims of all true Erkirithi. Long shall prevail the will of the Emperor" - the last words of Ukule-Thaid, convicted of the assassination of Chairman Kleth, 432nd cycle.
Eugen Razvan
Giantfriend

Post by Eugen Razvan »

Hmmm, interesting stuff here, folks! I'll be looking forward to traveling to your homeworlds and getting knee deep in some printable stories. I hope none of you mind . . . The press shouldn't be discouraged, mind you . . . trying to censure the press says more than a few paragraphs on the drinking habits of a leader, I think you'll find. So please set aside some time for an interview!

Anyway, my name is G'Klek O'Doherty. Head writer and editor of the Galactic Daily News.
Pando
Servant of the Land

Post by Pando »

1 Minutes of the 18,473rd convening of the Quorum Delucrii
2 Attending- Auctor Delucrius; Proctor Albion, Proctor Gammus, Proctor Qurans, Proctor Yaltus; Messrs Brittus, Caldus, Elgan, Galt, Melnius, Norran, Orlin, Ornia.
4 Auctor Delucrius designates Special Circumstance.
6 Item 1: Appearance of unknown entity, designation Column 8, in Delucrian space.
7 Auctor proposes motion.
8 Motion: Incursion proof of intelligence of non-Delucrian origin.
9 Voted 10:2 in favour. Elgan and Norran against. Motion passes.
11 Gammus notes apparent technological superiority; recommends caution. Brittus, Elgan, Galt, Norran concur.
12 Yaltus notes offer of aid received suggests non-hostility. Albion concurs.
13 Qurans suggests seperate existence of hostile elements external to Delucri. Motion proposed.
14 Motion: Plans to be in place for the defence of Delucri in the event of hostile incursion.
15 Motion passes unanimously. Auctor designates reassignment of funds to defense sector, 3%. Qurans assigned to supervisory role.
16 Yaltus submits second item to be given priority.
18 Item 2: Status of Delucrian assets.
19 Yaltus notes status of Delucrian finance; notes also content of message received from entity Column 8.
20 Gammus questions validity of intelligence from extra-Delucrian source. Brittus, Elgan, Galt, Melnius, Norran, Orlin concur.
21 Albion brings to attention of the Quorum latest economic reports.
22 Auctor proposes motion.
23 Motion: Increase of rate of taxation.
24 Voted 11:1 in favour. Caldus against. Motion passed.
25 Auctor proposes motion.
26 Motion: Investigation into status of Delucrian populace. Medical and economic.
27 Motion passes unanimously. No funds to be redirected. Caldus assigned to supervisory role.
29 Auctor proposes return to first item.
30 Item 1: Appearance of unknown entity, designation Column 8, in Delucrii space.
31 Albion notes offer of aid received from entity. Motion proposed.
32 Motion: Acceptance of offer received from Column 8.
33 Voted 6:6. Albion, Yaltus, Qurans, Caldus, Melnius, Ornia in favour; Gammus, Brittus, Elgin, Galt, Norran, Orlin against. Motion passes to Auctor. Motion suspended.
34 Gammus calls attention to risks of accepting offer.
35 Elgan notes uncertain origin of entity.
36 Caldus notes status of Delucrian assets.
37 Yaltus calls to attention risks of failing to accept, proposes that these risks outweigh those of possible deceit. Motion proposed.
38 Motion: Acceptance of offer received from Column 8.
39 Voted 6:6. Albion, Yaltus, Qurans, Caldus, Galt, Ornia in favour; Gammus, Brittus, Elgin, Melnius, Norran, Orlin against. Motion passes to Auctor.
40 Auctor moves in favour. Motion passed.
42 Qurans submits new item.
43 Item 3: Status of project designation Prospect.
44 Qurans notes uncertainty of outcome of previous motion. Asserts importance of Prospect scheme. Motion proposed.
45 Motion: Prospect extra-Delucrian colonisation effort proceed as determined at 18,370th convening.
46 Voted 9:3. Gammus, Brittus, Norran against. Motion passed.
49 No further items submitted. Quorum Special Circumstances meeting adjourned.
Last edited by Pando on Thu Sep 13, 2007 1:02 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Orion
Servant of the Land

Post by Orion »

The Queen had summoned the Leaders to the community chamber. What did it mean? She was deep in thought, pacing back and forth across the shining stone floor. The sun shone pink on the floor and as she noticed this, she looked out the opening onto the terrace and out over the vast expanse of her world. The entire world was bathed in pink this evening.

The Leaders opened the door across the room and strode in. She turned to them and each gave their mental greetings. No words were spoken because language was such a primitive form of communication. Thoughts were much more accurate and quicker.

Within the span of seconds, the Leaders had made their proposals and asked for her advice.

Together they agreed to trust Column 1. What other choice did they have? It appeared that after all their long searching for a safe and peaceful haven would have to end. Back into the universe it appeared was their destiny. What a desolation!
Erkirithi-Sha
Ramen

Post by Erkirithi-Sha »

THE EMPIRE OF THE ERKIRITHI-SHA ANNOUNCES KALAID DOCTRINE

To the inhabitants of the greater galaxy, the Empire of the Erkirithi-Sha extends its greetings. The Hierophant, being the interpreter of the great Assisted-Divinity of the Emperor, has announced to Chairman Kalaid – our governmental leader – that the Emperor requires a new policy regarding territorial expansion to be implemented. Accordingly, the Chairman has decreed that all territories which fall under the coordinates F1-2, G1-4, H1-4, and I1-4 represent the direct sphere of influence of our empire. We ask you to avoid any involvement in territorial disputes, and to renounce any territorial ambitions pertaining to the territories therein.

The Empire of the Erkirithi-Sha shall accept no dispute of the aforementioned doctrine and, especially, we will take the presence of anything but a foreign trade vessel inhabiting G2-4, H2-4, and I2-4, or within three light years of any of our colonies, as an act of war. In the case of such an aggression, we shall react accordingly.

The Empire of the Erkirithi-Sha further wishes to announce its intentions to establish trade arrangements in one year’s time with interested parties. Please express your interests for such a consideration.

Finally, our Centre for Anthropological Curiosities greatly desires a few specimens for their collection. Live members of your species would be especially welcome, though we would be satisfied with skulls or full skeletal remains. We have some human remains on display at our centre, which arrived from some primitive planet called Earth, and are desirous of adding to this collection. Our scientists would be grateful if you could forward such artefacts on.

Long shall prevail the will of the Emperor.

Ehteisei-Kuhm,
Conciliator.
"To promote the Empire of the Erkirithi-Sha, through science, and through the Assisted-Divinity of the Everlasting Emperor; to advance and to evolve always forward, throwing off the mawkish sentimentality of lesser beings; to suffer no imposition; and to accept no destiny but that which we make. These were the aims of The Servants of The Emperor, and these are the aims of all true Erkirithi. Long shall prevail the will of the Emperor" - the last words of Ukule-Thaid, convicted of the assassination of Chairman Kleth, 432nd cycle.
Iblis
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by Iblis »

Hail Concilliator. The Free Traders are always interested in opening up new avenues for trade, and we would be more than pleased to include your glorious Empire among our partners in future prosperity.

Indeed, all interested factions are invited to submit trade proposals to us at any time, that we may assist in facilitating the acquisition of your needs.

Please do not hesitate to contact us at any time.

Eugen Razvan
Giantfriend

Post by Eugen Razvan »

Galactic Daily News
Issue One

Galactic Invasion or Just Doing Business?
In the early hours of the morning, the inhabitants of Delucri looked up to the sky to see a vast, metal cylinder park itself in low orbit above their homeworld. The object - said to be around two-hundred kilometers in length - was easily visible from both hemispheres. And so, that cold morning, millions realised that they were not alone in the universe.

That story could be repeated a thousand times, and this reporter has heard it from the mouths of many. And their story is the same. Giant cylinders, huge columns, vast pillars of the sky . . . they all identify the same thing. The representatives of the powerful Galactic Column Bank.

Likewise do all the stories repeat the same 'protocol' of the GalCol Bank - a message transmitted in the dominant language of each planet. Offers to help if the governing bodies agree to let the Columns land down. One could literally collapse from excitement over the generosity and implications of the bank's offer. I wonder if I would have collapsed in fear.

The fact is, to this day we do not know who owns the galactic-wide bank. Even less do we know what is in the cylinders. Is there a crew? Or are they machines possessed by a single artificial intelligence? The latter is more likely, for the columns seem to speak in the singular, and refer to themselves as 'representatives' not as 'ships'. With that in mind, are not those who welcome the columns being naive? I interviewed some of the leaders of these planets.

The Children of Lumière said, that "We do not feel threatened. We do not mind sharing our space." The Free Traders' leader, Jay Gyan stated, "We're willing to give them the benefit of the doubt. I can't deny the usefulness of their very small investment in the Free Traders enterprise, and I do not have sufficient information to say anything bad about them." I'm sorry, but this reporter takes a docku of salt with anything an alien says, almost three queems of salt if it's a giant pillar.

So let's say our pillar bank friends are good natured enough (I'm taking off my cynic's hat here). What does it mean if, all of a sudden, unenlightened civilisations are given at their disposal the technology to further their own interests? Are we potentially facing a bank funding a galaxy full of aggressive or domineering species? I've never seen a galactic war, but something tells me one might be on its way. Is the bank willing to give me a loan for a few bunkers, and gas masks?

When I approached the Erkirithi-Sha for an interview, I was told "If you will send us some blood and skin of yourself or a member of your race, as well asa skull or a full skeleton, the Erkirithi-Sha will consent to a short interview." Rather aggressive wouldn't you say? The Orions wouldn't even comment on their intentions, preferring to shift the question: "Define aggressive." The Ross 154 said about their warship, "Winds [in the Grass] will be sent out to explore the surrounding area to further our knowledge of our portion of the galaxy. It's main intrest will be for research purposes." So why not send a research vessel? It looks like all of a sudden, the bank is funding aggressive species.

Like it or not, the fact is, we have to face that the galaxy is going to change. Thanks to the Galactic Column Bank. I don't think the bank is aggressive, and certainly has never acted as such in the past. But we have to account for the fact that it's funding alien species who may make things difficult.

I wonder if we should all collapse in fear.

G'Klek O'Doherty

Return to “Empires”