Fatal Revenant Forum

Book 1 of the Last Chronicles of Thomas Covenant

Moderator: dlbpharmd

dlbpharmd
Lord

Fatal Revenant Forum

Post by dlbpharmd »

The "Fatal Revenant" Forum is hidden to protect members/guests from spoilers. To see the forum, click

kevinswatch.ihugny.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=12058

and follow the instructions.
Last edited by dlbpharmd on Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Seareach
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Seareach »

Hey everyone :D I appear to be the only one who is able to approve your subscription to the Fatal Revenant forum (don't worry...everyone gets approved!).

I'm online every day. The longest you'll ever have to wait to get access to the forum is 24 hours.

Any problems/questions, let me or dlb know.
A Gunslinger
The Gap Into Spam

Post by A Gunslinger »

Seareach wrote:Hey everyone :D I appear to be the only one who is able to approve your subscription to the Fatal Revenant forum (don't worry...everyone gets approved!).

I'm online every day. The longest you'll ever have to wait to get access to the forum is 24 hours.

Any problems/questions, let me or dlb know.
Sign me up! Please?
"I use my gun whenever kindness fails"

ImageImage
Seareach
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Seareach »

Anything for you, Guns! :D
Llaura
Servant of the Land

Post by Llaura »

Please sign me up as I need to ask lots of things.
dlbpharmd
Lord

Post by dlbpharmd »

Llaura wrote:Please sign me up as I need to ask lots of things.
You're in! You should be able to see the FR forum when you sign in on your next visit. If you have any problems, PM me.
Granite
Servant of the Land

Post by Granite »

Hello to all. I am new to forum and am trying to access the FR forum and not having any luck I am not doing something right, any suggestions! They would help me out so I can start to use this forum, Thanks
"Though I do not believe that a plant will spring up where no seed has been, I have great faith in a seed. convince me that you have a seed there, and I am prepared to expect wonders"
Henry David Thoreau
Menolly
A Lowly Harper
Location: Harper Hall, Fort Hold, Northern Continent, Pern...

Post by Menolly »

Be welcome to the Watch, Granite. Be Well Come and True.

Did you apply for access by following the directions posted? If so, and nothing has happened in over 24 hours, PM either Seareach or dlbpharmd to see if they activated you. If they have, and you still are not seeing the sub-forum, PM one of the admins: kevinswatch, Vain, or danlo. I know danlo can help, as I had the same situation and he got me in. :D
dlbpharmd
Lord

Post by dlbpharmd »

Granite wrote:Hello to all. I am new to forum and am trying to access the FR forum and not having any luck I am not doing something right, any suggestions! They would help me out so I can start to use this forum, Thanks
Access granted. Enjoy the FR forum, and Welcome to the Watch!
sindatur
The Gap Into Spam

Post by sindatur »

I'm looking for access to FR forum in the hopes that I can find a release date/month for book 3. Anyone around who can help?
AjK
The Gap Into Spam
Location: Standing in the dark. Watching you glow. Lifting a receiver ...

Post by AjK »

For what it is worth, Fantastic Fiction lists the UK hardcover release date as October of 2010.

www.fantasticfiction.co.uk/d/stephen-do ... ending.htm

No criticism intended but personally I would take that prediction with a grain of salt since it is probably much too soon to really know when it will be available. Even a "planned" date is certainly subject to change at this point.

Andy
... nobody I know.
wayfriend

Post by wayfriend »

Donaldson himself promised it in 2010. He hasn't let us down yet. His publisher promises it as well.
In the Gradual Interview was wrote:This question keeps coming up. If nothing goes wrong (ha!), "Against All Things Ending" is planned for 2010, and "The Last Dark" for 2013. I've explained why I need that much time so often that I can't bear to repeat myself.

(12/28/2007)
There are lots of threads about this outside of the FR forum.
sindatur
The Gap Into Spam

Post by sindatur »

AjK wrote:For what it is worth, Fantastic Fiction lists the UK hardcover release date as October of 2010.

www.fantasticfiction.co.uk/d/stephen-do ... ending.htm

No criticism intended but personally I would take that prediction with a grain of salt since it is probably much too soon to really know when it will be available. Even a "planned" date is certainly subject to change at this point.

Andy
Bummer...late 2010? I was hoping for late 2009. The past being any indication, I suppose the book will be bigger... which I guess means later. Thanks.

Thanks Wayfriend, I checked the ROTE forum, but, I guess the info is so well known by now, it hasn't been discussed in some time.

Edit: Oops, my bad, I remembered wrong and thought FR was released in late 2006, rather than 2007
Last edited by sindatur on Thu Nov 13, 2008 3:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
kevinswatch
"High" Lord
Location: In the dark, lonely cave that dwells within my eternal soul of despair. It's next to a Pizza Hut.

Post by kevinswatch »

I am considering making the FR forum a public forum by the end of the week. Does anyone have any objections at all or think that it's a bad idea? Otherwise I'll give it a go soon.-jay
AjK
The Gap Into Spam
Location: Standing in the dark. Watching you glow. Lifting a receiver ...

Post by AjK »

wayfriend wrote:Donaldson himself promised it in 2010. He hasn't let us down yet.
To be clear, I wasn't questioning Mr. Donaldson's word concerning the release year of 2010. Rather, I just wouldn't count on it coming out in the specific month of October as indicated by Fantastic Fiction.
... nobody I know.

Return to “The Runes of the Earth”