Pantheon - The Hall of Lost Worlds

Moderator: Xar

Nephirthos
Servant of the Land

Post by Nephirthos »

What? You were the lamest god of destruction I've never had the pleasure to meet!

Undine destroyed half a (small) continent without even meaning to! How about that??????!
Mate, I could destroy a whole continent in my sleep... in fact I did.
I was doing destruction before you were a gleam in the AllFather's eye ... in fact before the AllFather was a gleam at all!!
HAHAHA... seriously good joke
I cracked and brought an end to the World, no one has done that(unless you are Kefka)
Astavyastataa Kadna
Bloodguard

Post by Astavyastataa Kadna »

*yawns*

looks like ENTROPY is setting in to Eiran!! ... perhaps it is time for the OMEGA!!! I feel a call ... and I have debts to settle with the AllFather!!
Nephirthos
Servant of the Land

Post by Nephirthos »

Basically I would come into that World and destroy it all.

The Lord of destruction, chaos and malice would eat the world up.
I cracked and brought an end to the World, no one has done that(unless you are Kefka)
Astavyastataa Kadna
Bloodguard

I like your thought process!! :twisted:

You can aid me in DESTRUCTION!!

And I will CONSUME ALL!!!

And we can REND the AllFather between us!! :twisted: :twisted:
Nephirthos
Servant of the Land

Post by Nephirthos »

Meh we could do that but you would ruin it.

I would destroy everything and when everything is destroyed I will go and destroy some more.
Old Bhakti
Servant of the Land

Post by Old Bhakti »

Aw! I Love you guys! :D
Nephirthos
Servant of the Land

Post by Nephirthos »

I hate LOVE! Don't love me because the God of Chaos, Destruction and Malice does not want to be loved, he wants to be hated and feared!
Old Bhakti
Servant of the Land

Post by Old Bhakti »

You're just the cutest little thing I ever did see!! :D Who's a big, scarey God of Malice!!
Mithyaat Vam
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by Mithyaat Vam »

*snort*
...and on the last day we feasted, like carrion, on her dreams.
~Irvea - from The Death of Mithyaat Vam
Nephirthos
Servant of the Land

Post by Nephirthos »

You mock but I destroyed the World twice and pissed a load of people off in two games. What have you?
Old Bhakti
Servant of the Land

Post by Old Bhakti »

You attempted to destroy the world twice. Don't look now, but it's still there. My grandson is there, with my daughter, and.something else Elauradaneth and I cooked up! :D As well as a few things my son left for him. One of the Lords of Eiran, for example. But I'll let Zephyr reveal the other things if he wants. What did I do? Not much. I only began a legacy that will help Eiran flourish forever, despite the likes of you.
Last edited by Old Bhakti on Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Immanentizing The Eschaton

Post by Avatar »

Evil cannot create Nephirthos, it can only consume. It does not take much Knowledge to know that.
Nephirthos
Servant of the Land

Post by Nephirthos »

Evil cannot create Nephirthos, it can only consume. It does not take much Knowledge to know that
eh? yea man im bear man
You attempted to destroy the world twice. Don't look now, but it's still there. My grandson is there, with my daughter, and.something else Elauradaneth cooked up! Very Happy As well as a few things my son left for him. One of the Lords of Eiran, for example. But I'll let Zephyr reveal the other things if he wants. What did I do? Not much. I only began a legacy that will help Eiran flourish forever, despite the likes of you.
Yea you're just being silly. If I fully destroyed the world then I would have nothing to terrorise. I only 3/4 destroyed everything because I needed a world to rule and annoy. I could have destroyed everything if I wanted to, you know what im saying.
To me you ruined the world, make it flourish and have it full of love.. blah!
Old Bhakti
Servant of the Land

Post by Old Bhakti »

See? You point out your own flaw. You cannot express your own nature to its fullest. The total destruction of Eiran would put you out of a job. On the other hand, if Eiran was entirely inundated with Love, the Bhaktis would thrive as never before, and would be able to continue expressing our nature forever! :D
Nephirthos
Servant of the Land

Post by Nephirthos »

No because, I would and did bring everything to near destruction but I don't want to destroy everything unless I destroy everything and me as well then there would be no world with no love, hate, life and death... perfect existence.
Meh world full of love would be horrible and peace... ewwww
Old Bhakti
Servant of the Land

Post by Old Bhakti »

I think somebody needs a hug. Come on, big guy. (Don't touch my butt, though.)

Hurting is easy. It's nothing, takes no thought and little effort, to make someone miserable for the rest of thelr life. Nothing to it. Almost as easy as breathing. It happens frequently. But who can make someone happy for the rest of their life? That would be an achievement worth being proud of!
Nephirthos
Servant of the Land

Post by Nephirthos »

I accept your hug... if you're a female, past that I can't help you.

Other than that...bah! it is way more fun causing pain, suffering and sorrow on the world. Watching as world is burns in fury of malice, while the chaos fills minds of men as they attack and kill each other.

After that I get to be king and have a throne and a crown and a jester(who is evil like me) and a queen(who is also evil) and a big black castle/fort at the top of a tall mountain and I get my own religion called Nephirthian
Old Bhakti
Servant of the Land

Post by Old Bhakti »

A castle?! I didn't know anything about that! Why didn't you mention that in the first place?!!
Nephirthos
Servant of the Land

Post by Nephirthos »

I just don't want any old castle, I want a big black castle... no a Citadel on top of a big mountain where I can look upon my destroyed world and laugh at all the people I rule and all their pain, hate and sorrow.
I would have an evil Queen and an evil Jester and an evil General with an a huge evil army, a lot bigger than Mordor's army.
Astavyastataa Kadna
Bloodguard

*yawns*!!!

I wonder how Eiran is doing!! *looks*

bah! such amature destruction! *chuckles* I miss my wife! Mithyaat Vam, where are you?!! And where is the Wench!!? I miss our sparring!! Come and party with me ladies as we watch Eiran fall appart!!! *hearty laugh*!!

*whispers* But don't invite the whining one!! ;) He'll moan and grown about how beleaguered Zephyr is!!

If someone brings the Dwarrow Ale, I will buy!! :letsparty:

Return to “Pantheon”