Moderators: Xar, Goatkiller666

Xar
Lord

Rules of Gravin Threndor

Post by Xar »

The main GT Talk forum is reserved for:

- General discussions;
- Proposals of new games.

New games, once started, are added as stickies in the main Gravin Threndor forum; once they become popular enough, they may receive their own subforum in the Active Games forum. Conversely, games which end will be moved to the Archived Games forum.
[Syl]
Unfettered One

Post by [Syl] »

I would either expand on this, make it more contemporary, or un-stick it. And while I'm nitpicking, the story threads don't feel like they belong. I know you don't venture outside of this corner of the watch, but that's probably more Writers' Circle territory, or your game forum. But since they're locked, they kind of just make you have to scroll farther down to get to other discussions.
"It is not the literal past that rules us, save, possibly, in a biological sense. It is images of the past. Each new historical era mirrors itself in the picture and active mythology of its past or of a past borrowed from other cultures. It tests its sense of identity, of regress or new achievement against that past.”
-George Steiner
Goatkiller666
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Goatkiller666 »

Corrected to reflect the current structure.

Story threads of mine have been deleted.

Probably in a few days, I'll even delete this post and yours, to keep the thread itself nice and tidy.
sgt.null
Jack of Odd Trades, Master of Fun

Rules of Gravin Threndor

Post by sgt.null »

and yet...
Lenin, Marx
Marx, Lennon
Good Dog...

Return to “Gravin Threndor”