Pantheon - The Third Age - Game Thread

Moderator: Xar

Madadeva
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Madadeva »

uKulwa wrote:Put your effort into strengthening the Ice Walls.

Leave Battle to those whose lifes blood it is.
We both know the joys of battle, and our forces know each other well. By your leave, we will join you in the battle! The next contest will be settled by which force per capita (you do have more than I! ;) ) destroys the most enemy combatants!!

Agreed?
O-gon-cho
The Gap Into Spam
Location: And closing of the eyes - true vision, The Light within became...Within the Light

Post by O-gon-cho »

*bowing to the Master of Sunset*

My thanks to you also, Madadeva.
With you and uKulwa focusing on the swarm of Abyss denizens, it is to be hoped my own effort shall go much smoother.

Still others are welcome to assist, either through donation of power to strengthen the Icewalls, or to join in the battle at The Maw.
Zephyr
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Zephyr »

If any army can get past uKulwa, Manifested and with his armies, I'll drop dead of a heart attack! With Madadeva there as well... Well, if more deities than that are needed, Eiran will not survive the season anyway.
Madadeva
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Madadeva »

Brother War and I are well suited for this task ... and the experience will be delightful!
O-gon-cho
The Gap Into Spam
Location: And closing of the eyes - true vision, The Light within became...Within the Light

Post by O-gon-cho »

Zephyr wrote:If any army can get past uKulwa, Manifested and with his armies, I'll drop dead of a heart attack! With Madadeva there as well... Well, if more deities than that are needed, Eiran will not survive the season anyway.
It is my hope Desire's assessment and your own are correct, son of my Liege L-rd. However, I remind you of what I learned as I and the Radiant Ones battled them this past season.
This is harder than it sounds, for there seems to be an endless number of them and even with all your power, the losses among the Radiant Ones are staggering. Each slain Abyss-spawn melts into shadows and flows back into the Abyss, its place taken by two of its brethren...
Zephyr
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Zephyr »

Yes, yes. But you also divined that "another god" would be needed. Not several. We could debate back and forth all day, and none could know what is actually necessary. But I have confidence in uKulwa and Madadeva, and others must be around to address the Bleeds.
O-gon-cho
The Gap Into Spam

Post by O-gon-cho »

Zephyr wrote:...and others must be around to address the Bleeds.
Agreed.

You know my private thoughts on that, Zephyr.
Although it is my hope what action is taken towards the Bleeds will prevent the need...
The Unknowable
Servant of the Land

Post by The Unknowable »

I conceive of a means by which My powers might aid against the Abyss-spawn in a singularly effective manner. By Magic might their essence's flowing back to the Abyss be barred. I am, however, uncertain as to the efficacy of this, as it is untested. Should I prove only partially effective, I would ask for donations of Power to fully isolate them, mayhap also block their entry into Eiran from the Abyss by Magic. I shall be putting some of My Power into each of these avenues, to discern which is more efficient use of Power.
Madadeva
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Madadeva »

The Oracle said that Zehyr must Lead ... I am concerned with our fragmenting our responses. O-gon-cho, uKulwa, and I should be sufficient for the abyss-creatures. I suspect those are not our most significant threat. But I will speak futher to you in private ....
Zephyr
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Zephyr »

Thank you, Madadeva. I agree with you. I believe all now know of my plan for the Bleeds. We'll see who has input of what sort.

Bel, is it your intention to act against Argothoth now, before we stop Eiran from falling to pieces?
Argothoth
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by Argothoth »

Bel wrote:Argothoth, I do indeed deny that. In fact, I can state unequivocally that any worshipper of mine who chose to act in direct opposition to my purpose - as has your army, and as have the followers of my own that your army has corrupted - I would quite willingly destroy.

Those followers of mine who even now dedicate themselves to this final apocalypse, the scouring clean of this world, must understand that by doing so they doom themselves. If their worship is pure, then they will accept their own annihilation when the time comes. If it is not, then they are all the more deserving of it.
Bel.
I did not order my followers to act as they did. I was not even aware at the time. They were moved by their own instinct, as they had no deity present to lead them when they attacked your followers.
I have been gone from Eiran for millenia. My dogma was warped in that time.
Now that I am present to guide them, they shall follow what my dogma teaches them to do. Well, as best as mortals always follow our teachings...

Zephyr speaks wisely in suggesting now is not the time for personal revenge. Think upon his words. uKulwa and Madadeva are putting personal grievances aside to aid O-gon-cho. Most certainly Peace is capable of similar.

Now, would you be so merciful as to allow me and my followers to leave your lands in Peace?
Death is the threshold through which life eternal is reached.
Saving Eiran is the main reason for existing.
Embrace Death as the best means towards this goal.

The most powerful god in Eiran Pantheon 2.0
Divine Rank: 11
Total Worshipers and Prevalent Race: 2.411.443 (undead humans)
Zephyr
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Zephyr »

Melirelle? Can you hear me? Can you speak to us here?
Zephyr
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Zephyr »

The Unknowable,

Perhaps you could try your idea at the Maw with the smallest amount of power. I do not believe it is necessary, as three Manifested deities should manage things quite nicely. (I'm not yet sure who to bet on in Madadeva's proposed contest. :lol:) However, you might learn much by using a small amount of power in a *ahem* safe situation.
uKulwa
Giantfriend

Post by uKulwa »

Madadeva wrote:
uKulwa wrote:Leave Battle to those whose lifes blood it is.
We both know the joys of battle, and our forces know each other well. By your leave, we will join you in the battle! The next contest will be settled by which force per capita (you do have more than I! ;) ) destroys the most enemy combatants!!

Agreed?
Agreed. I shall bring only half my warriors, to even the contest. And I shall lead them, manifest in the flesh, as was foretold.

Do your work on the Ice Walls, Lady of Light. None shall bar your way.
All Things Begin and End in Strife.
------------------------------------
Msasi Haogopi Mwiba.

The Hunter Does Not Fear Thorns
Madadeva
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Madadeva »

uKulwa wrote:
Madadeva wrote:
uKulwa wrote:Leave Battle to those whose lifes blood it is.

Agreed?
Agreed. I shall bring only half my warriors, to even the contest. And I shall lead them, manifest in the flesh, as was foretold.

Three God manifested should handle this minor inconvienence! :biggrin:
O-gon-cho
The Gap Into Spam

Post by O-gon-cho »

Madadeva wrote:
uKulwa wrote:
Madadeva wrote: We both know the joys of battle, and our forces know each other well. By your leave, we will join you in the battle! The next contest will be settled by which force per capita (you do have more than I! ;) ) destroys the most enemy combatants!!

Agreed?

Three God manifested should handle this minor inconvienence! :biggrin:
*bows head humbly*

May this cooperation of three manifested deities, one representative from each of the known Courts, on a single minor inconvenience, herald a new era of unity as we strive to save our home.
Zephyr
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Zephyr »

Nicely said!

By now, I hope my thoughts on the Bleeds have been spoken in the halls of all three Courts. I ask all to give me their thoughts privately.
Zephyr
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Zephyr »

I must pay more attention! It took me until this moment to notice that Nocturna is now joined with the easternmost section of the Shattered Lands! I don't suppose anyone has any information about that which might be useful during all these catastrophes? Likely not, but I thought I'd ask.

And Enstorm is growing. Much of the land I destroyed during my war with the Eclipse Alliance is back.

And Shaldir is shrinking! Is my land going to these other places??
Madadeva
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Madadeva »

Interesting ... You are an observant one! This joining is not my doing - but decadence can always use more land! :biggrin:

It could be related to the battle between the Worm and Leviathan. Sea levels may have been affected. We also do not know what the Goddess Melirelle has done aside from the defeat of the Leviathan. If she indeed has given Nocturna more land then my thanks!
O-gon-cho
The Gap Into Spam

Post by O-gon-cho »

The flooded waters are receding from my home; it appears perhaps even Dawnstar is starting to reemerge from the depths. Melirelle's location is on land unfamiliar to me in this Age.

I shall take this opportunity to extend greetings to the Second Age's former deity of Earth, Mutation, Birth and Fiends. I have sent thoughts to her memory several times in this current Age; and she has never given me cause to regard her with trepidation.

Greetings Melirelle! Though I know not if you can hear me here, not knowing what it is you have now become.

As the former deity of Fiends I ask you: do you know anything regarding the Abyss-spawned which you can share? I know not if they are of fiendish descent, but if you know one way or another, perhaps it may be of use in the upcoming battle.

Once again, I extend welcome at your return.

Return to “Pantheon”