Pantheon - The Third Age - Game Thread

Moderator: Xar

Zephyr
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Zephyr »

"Not perfect"?? *tsk tsk* Although I am always saddened to hear females say such things about themselves, I am always thrilled at an opportunity to explain the error of their thinking. Would you care to take a stroll through the Forest, Keev? The Trees are quite lovely this time of year. :mrgreen:
Keev Furaha
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by Keev Furaha »

Perhaps not perfect by human standards, but the nouka like a bit more meat on a female. I would also love to stroll with you Zephyr. We could talk about what is in our hearts..
Madadeva
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Madadeva »

I hope you like your roots stretched and pinched brother Zephyr!! :biggrin:
Rasion
Stonedownor

Post by Rasion »

Perhaps, Keev, I could fashion you a Metal bikini to help your curves appeal more to your liking!
an Carraig
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by an Carraig »

Zephyr wrote:"Not perfect"?? *tsk tsk* Although I am always saddened to hear females say such things about themselves, I am always thrilled at an opportunity to explain the error of their thinking. Would you care to take a stroll through the Forest, Keev? The Trees are quite lovely this time of year. :mrgreen:
yeesh. a chip off the old acorn, aren'tcha wee zephyr! :twisted:
crime pays the rock
Rothmog
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by Rothmog »

ohohohoh, hallo to all my new brothers and sisters! I'm glad to be here among you!

My gifts are ready to all who want them! I love to give gifts!

ohohohoh
"... and I will bestow abundant gifts and blessings upon my little nieces and nephews who desire the embrace of their big Uncle Rothmog. ohohohoh"

uKulwa
Giantfriend

Post by uKulwa »

Hail bretheren. Let us glory together in the struggle that is life.
All Things Begin and End in Strife.
------------------------------------
Msasi Haogopi Mwiba.

The Hunter Does Not Fear Thorns
Zephyr
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Zephyr »

Keev Furaha wrote:Perhaps not perfect by human standards, but the nouka like a bit more meat on a female. I would also love to stroll with you Zephyr. We could talk about what is in our hearts..
*takes Keev's hand, and disappears into the Woods*
an Carraig wrote:yeesh. a chip off the old acorn, aren'tcha wee zephyr! :twisted:
We know where our priorities are, if that's what you mean. :biggrin:

Devaguhya, I don't rule anything out. :D
Unzen
Ramen

Post by Unzen »

I may have some use for those of Keev's followers that don't make it through her initiation.
Nou aru taka wa tsume wo kakusu
O-gon-cho
The Gap Into Spam
Location: And closing of the eyes - true vision, The Light within became...Within the Light

Post by O-gon-cho »

Rothmog wrote:ohohohoh, hallo to all my new brothers and sisters! I'm glad to be here among you!

ohohohoh
*shudder*
new talents beckon from the future
if I pursue them, I foresee...dealings...
between you and me, Rothmog
Madadeva
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Madadeva »

Keev Furaha wrote:... I will also return you to life. ... You were dead for half an hour.
I grant you this animation sister Keev. For he is your prophet; and for the affection I hold for those in the Sunset Court. But remember ... Life is my domain ... and none may grant it without my leave!
Arcadia
Bloodguard

Post by Arcadia »

"Not perfect"?? *tsk tsk* Although I am always saddened to hear females say such things about themselves, I am always thrilled at an opportunity to explain the error of their thinking. Would you care to take a stroll through the Forest, Keev? The Trees are quite lovely this time of year.
Just like daddy!!! Are you sure you aren't the god of love? That kind of talk got dad married!
Many waters cannot quench love, neither can floods drown it. There is no fear in love; for perfect love cast out fear.
Rothmog
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by Rothmog »

O-gon-cho wrote:
Rothmog wrote:ohohohoh, hallo to all my new brothers and sisters! I'm glad to be here among you!

ohohohoh
*shudder*
ohohoh, milady, i'm ready to deal with you when you want! look, i can give you gifts for nothing! what better deal than this?

ohohohoh
"... and I will bestow abundant gifts and blessings upon my little nieces and nephews who desire the embrace of their big Uncle Rothmog. ohohohoh"

Zephyr
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Zephyr »

Calais wrote:
Just like daddy!!! Are you sure you aren't the god of love? That kind of talk got dad married!
My heart is our father's, even if I did not inherit all of his domains. And you know as well as I do that dad never regretted being married to mom for an instant! :D
O-gon-cho
The Gap Into Spam
Location: And closing of the eyes - true vision, The Light within became...Within the Light

Post by O-gon-cho »

Rothmog wrote:
O-gon-cho wrote:

ohohohoh
*shudder*
ohohoh, milady, i'm ready to deal with you when you want! look, i can give you gifts for nothing! what better deal than this?

ohohohoh
*grim smile*

Light wards and enlightens,
it illuminates and heals.
Allow my Light to reveal the truth of your gifts
and we will deal with each other...
Keev Furaha
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by Keev Furaha »

Dev wrote:
Keev Furaha wrote:
... I will also return you to life. ... You were dead for half an hour.

I grant you this animation sister Keev. For he is your prophet; and for the affection I hold for those in the Sunset Court. But remember ... Life is my domain ... and none may grant it without my leave!
Thank you for this boon brother Dev. I never intended to step on your toes.... well then again, toe stepping can be fun, for me anyway.

Telmag, a metal bikini you say? Can you make it pinch and chaffe in all the fun places?
Madadeva
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Madadeva »

Keev Furaha wrote:...Thank you for this boon brother Dev. I never intended to step on your toes.... well then again, toe stepping can be fun, for me anyway.
You are welcome sister! While my interests run to other than 'stepped toes', I think brother Zephyr might be interested!! *hearty chuckle*
Madadeva
The Gap Into Spam

Post by Madadeva »

I hereby give notice: I intend to convert the Shattered Lands! While I will not object to others' followers living in my cities; and will offer them Life's support if they ask, I announce my intent now to allow any who object to my plans to comment.

Does any other deity claim the Shattered Lands?
an Carraig
<i>Elohim</i>

Post by an Carraig »

Devaguhya wrote:Does any other deity claim the Shattered Lands?
only the prisons contained therein, handsome. ;)
crime pays the rock
Arcadia
Bloodguard

Post by Arcadia »

Does any other deity claim the Shattered Lands?
Only all of the earth, handsome. ;)
Many waters cannot quench love, neither can floods drown it. There is no fear in love; for perfect love cast out fear.

Return to “Pantheon”